Auradon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon

Join the world of the Disney Descendants and become an amazing legend!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Time to relax ( Holly) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 pm by Sparrow Hood

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Time to relax ( Holly) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am by Gideon Gold

» Face Claim
Time to relax ( Holly) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm by Mal Kronin

» I'm a Lost Girl(Open)
Time to relax ( Holly) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm by Cane Hook

» Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)
Time to relax ( Holly) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm by Abaddon Charbonneau

» Members of Auradon
Time to relax ( Holly) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm by Kitty Cheshire

» Where Do I Belong (Open)
Time to relax ( Holly) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm by Eden Hood

» Vanessa Queen (WIP)
Time to relax ( Holly) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 am by Vanessa Queen

» Canon Character Claim
Time to relax ( Holly) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:14 am by Vanessa Queen

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Rating

Time to relax ( Holly)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Poppy O'Hair

Time to relax ( Holly) Empty
PostSubject: Time to relax ( Holly)   Time to relax ( Holly) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 6:37 pm

Poppy was getting bored and wanted to have some fun. That was when the idea came to her. She was going to wait for Holly and do some hair. Both of the girls had a passion for hair. It was something that came from their mothers. Poppy knew that she was going to have to dye hair soon. Because it was starting to fade. And she wanted to keep the rainbow hair. And then she wondered if she could do the same to Holly's hair. She knew how her sister was about t keeping it blonde. But that was no fun in Poppy's eyes

She then stayed in the dorm, sometimes Holly would have to come. She wasn't sure what her sister was into. But she was sure that she wouldn't have to wait long. Poppy knew that studying was something that she could be doing more. But this was much more fun. And she was getting to spend time with her sister. She was sure that Holly was hanging out with Kitty, Cedar, and Annabella. Poppy knew later she was going to find Rosabella and her what she wanted to do.

The idea of putting color in Holly's hair made her excited. But even if she said no just playing with her hair. It meant that she could work on some new braids. Or maybe she could give her a trim? There were so many things that was going through her mind. And it is because she wanted to be a hairdresser. And Holly supported that she wanted to do that. Just like Poppy supported Holly for her destiny.
Back to top Go down
Holly O'Hair

Holly O'Hair

Time to relax ( Holly) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to relax ( Holly)   Time to relax ( Holly) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 7:14 pm

Holly had spent her last few hours in the school library with Kitty actually. Well, she was searching books but Kitty was taking naps here and there. At times even made people be in trouble when she so called sneak behind them, actually a disappeared bit away from them and then appeared near them. This was fun to watch actually. People screamed and get scolded but Kitty wasn't anywhere to see again. She is one trouble makes for sure.

When she had found herself book she basically tracked Kitty out of the library. "Silly Cat," she mumbled there. "Oh hey Cedar, can you keep eye on this stupid and idiotic trouble maker, I want peace from her for awhile," Holly said to Cedar when she saw here there now. Cedar just nodded and looked at Kitty. "Oh god," was the little rapunzel kid heard back there when she already did walk back to her room and left two her friends behind her. When she walked in she noticed her sister there.

"Oh, hey Poppy," she said there with a small smile on her face. It was always good to see her sister. She placed her books on her nightstand and sat down on her bed. "What are you planning to do now?" she asked there. She had no idea what plans her sister had there now. She had never even tried to dye her hair like her sister seems to do it often. She didn't get point of it. She liked her hair as blonde.
Back to top Go down

Time to relax ( Holly)
Page 1 of 1