Auradon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon

Join the world of the Disney Descendants and become an amazing legend!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 pm by Sparrow Hood

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am by Gideon Gold

» Face Claim
Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm by Mal Kronin

» I'm a Lost Girl(Open)
Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm by Cane Hook

» Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)
Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm by Abaddon Charbonneau

» Members of Auradon
Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm by Kitty Cheshire

» Where Do I Belong (Open)
Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm by Eden Hood

» Vanessa Queen (WIP)
Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 am by Vanessa Queen

» Canon Character Claim
Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:14 am by Vanessa Queen

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Rating

Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clayton Barett

Clayton Barett

Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon) Empty
PostSubject: Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)   Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 5:39 am

Clayton had been knocked out. When he woke up he wondered where he was? He also realized that one of his greatest fears had been realized in joining Auradon Prep someone had decided that he did not fit in there. Sighing he felt that his hands were tied behind his back. His eyes adjusted to the light or tried to he couldn't figure out where he was. Though the smell told him he was most likely not in Auradon any more was he on the Isle? If so where was he there He had absolutely no idea.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon Charbonneau

Abaddon Charbonneau

Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)   Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm

Abaddon felt as though he needed someone to coax into getting him the Black Cauldron. Sure, it might kill whoever he'd find suitable, but it'd be a good way to take advantage of the task Maleficent had sent him. He was considered the most genuinely evil kid on the Isle which was a pretty big deal as it seemed as though everyone else is either neutral or converted to good. He had been sent out to capture that homeless new kid and send him to the Isle. How was he going to take advantage of the task? He was going to coax him into retrieving the Black cauldron. He wanted to make his father proud. He looked down at Clayton as he woke up. "I was wondering when you were going to wake up."
Back to top Go down

Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)
Page 1 of 1