Auradon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon

Join the world of the Disney Descendants and become an amazing legend!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Abaddon Charbonneau  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 pm by Sparrow Hood

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Abaddon Charbonneau  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am by Gideon Gold

» Face Claim
Abaddon Charbonneau  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm by Mal Kronin

» I'm a Lost Girl(Open)
Abaddon Charbonneau  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm by Cane Hook

» Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)
Abaddon Charbonneau  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm by Abaddon Charbonneau

» Members of Auradon
Abaddon Charbonneau  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm by Kitty Cheshire

» Where Do I Belong (Open)
Abaddon Charbonneau  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm by Eden Hood

» Vanessa Queen (WIP)
Abaddon Charbonneau  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 am by Vanessa Queen

» Canon Character Claim
Abaddon Charbonneau  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:14 am by Vanessa Queen

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Rating

Abaddon Charbonneau

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abaddon Charbonneau

Abaddon Charbonneau

Abaddon Charbonneau  Empty
PostSubject: Abaddon Charbonneau    Abaddon Charbonneau  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 10:13 pm

Abaddon Charbonneau  Tumblr_nisqf9b2cV1smsmqro1_500
Abaddon Sky Charbonneau
The Basics
Nicknames: Don, Sky, Abby, Bon bon
Hometown: Isle of the Lost
Current Home: Auradon
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance
For the son of the Horned King, Abaddon is shorter than one would expect. Standing at 5'6, he tends to be rather notable for his more androgynous looks which differs from his father's much more menacing appearance. He tens to sport clothing, whenever forced by his father, that some would consider rather intimidating with rather ornate patterns and spikes. of course, that's just when he was needed to help his father justify whatever he might've done to piss the others on the Isle off. When it comes to his own clothing preferences, he enjoys wearing trench coats along with various lack cocktail mini dresses as a way to confuse those who might cross his path. Abaddon tends to keep his hair short and slightly wavy feeling as though it complements his aesthetic.

Personality
One could consider Abaddon to be his father's mini-me. Being rather narcissistic and arrogant, he has a bit of a superiority complex. However, it isn't to the extent of his father wanting to be "a god among mortal men" though he wouldn't mind to be seen in such a way. Despite his father's rather composed temperament, Abaddon, surprisingly, has a more irritable one; he tends to lash out at the smallest things if he isn't a fan of what he hears or sees. Like his father, he seldom shows any sense of humor, so it is rather rare when he actually does. One could also say his sense of humor is rather dark which is probably due to having been living on the Isle of the Lost.

Family
Abaddon is the only child of the Horned King. It is unknown who the mother is, but there are suspicions that he might've been adopted though that remains unconfirmed. The closest he really has to siblings, although that's a stretch, are his father's Gwythaints.

History
Character History:
Born as the son of the Horned King, he always had quite a few expectations. Abaddon was spoiled quite a bit from his father, especially very early on in his life as he'd be the one to try to retake what his father believes is rightfully his. It was instilled into him since birth that he was going to follow his father's footsteps and not fail to get The Black Cauldron. It was treated as the biggest goal he could ever achieve in his life. One could say that evil was all he ever knew.

During his childhood, his life was as average as it could get in the Isle. A school not up the standards of those in Auradon. Currency that wasn't of the best condition. Constant pressure to be evil (though that came naturally to him). Items that those in the other side didn't want. If anything, he could just say that he was born to die. Wasn't that rather true with everyone else on the Isle anyway?

When given the chance to attend Auradon, Abaddon decided to might as well take it. It'd give him the chance to find a way to own up to his father and truly make him proud. All he knew was that he'd need to put on a show as to not cause any suspicion by the peers around him.

Family History:
Not much is known about Abaddon's family as they tend to be rather mysterious. Due to that, rumors tend to swirl around about their dynamics and how many members of the family there might actually be.
Back to top Go down

Abaddon Charbonneau
Page 1 of 1