Auradon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon

Join the world of the Disney Descendants and become an amazing legend!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay ) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 pm by Sparrow Hood

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay ) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am by Gideon Gold

» Face Claim
Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay ) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm by Mal Kronin

» I'm a Lost Girl(Open)
Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay ) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm by Cane Hook

» Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)
Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay ) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm by Abaddon Charbonneau

» Members of Auradon
Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay ) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm by Kitty Cheshire

» Where Do I Belong (Open)
Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay ) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm by Eden Hood

» Vanessa Queen (WIP)
Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay ) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 am by Vanessa Queen

» Canon Character Claim
Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay ) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:14 am by Vanessa Queen

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Rating

Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gideon Gold

Gideon Gold

Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay ) Empty
PostSubject: Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )   Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay ) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am

Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay ) 5u2u6d

Take On The World

Vampires, werewolves and humans are currently living peacefully with each other however vampires wants to make the others extinct and rule the world. They are secretly building up their councils and armies to prepare for an attack on the humans. Who they will kill or turn to do their own bidding.

The demons have found out about this plan and have began to release their vampire slaves into the world to help out the cause. Though they actually want to gain control over all vampires as they once have. They may seem quiet for the moment however they are secretly planning their strike.

Werewolves sense the unrest between vampires and humans and they are becoming wary and are ready to attack any vampire who takes a wrong step. They are keeping to the shadows and watching the vampires every move. Will they succeed in keeping the vampires at bay or will they fall.

Which side will you choose human, werewolf or demon, vampire. Make your choice wisely as only one will come out victorious in the end.

Join Now
Back to top Go down

Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Auradon :: OOC :: Advertisement-
Jump to: