Auradon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon

Join the world of the Disney Descendants and become an amazing legend!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Where Do I Belong (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 pm by Sparrow Hood

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Where Do I Belong (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am by Gideon Gold

» Face Claim
Where Do I Belong (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm by Mal Kronin

» I'm a Lost Girl(Open)
Where Do I Belong (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm by Cane Hook

» Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)
Where Do I Belong (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm by Abaddon Charbonneau

» Members of Auradon
Where Do I Belong (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm by Kitty Cheshire

» Where Do I Belong (Open)
Where Do I Belong (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm by Eden Hood

» Vanessa Queen (WIP)
Where Do I Belong (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 am by Vanessa Queen

» Canon Character Claim
Where Do I Belong (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:14 am by Vanessa Queen

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Rating

Where Do I Belong (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carlos de Vil

Where Do I Belong (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Where Do I Belong (Open)   Where Do I Belong (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:52 pm

Carlos sighed as he walked around the shelves of the bakery he was having a hard time fitting in. He wasn't a star on the tourney team he was just a back up to Jay. Well at least he wasn't serving his mother and his older sister so that was a plus. Sighing slightly he ordered himself a cinnamon bun and went to sit on the curb outside the shop. He had no idea what he wanted to do he knew he wanted to be good but part of him kept nagging him to go back to the isle.
Back to top Go down
Eden Hood
Admin
Eden Hood

Where Do I Belong (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where Do I Belong (Open)   Where Do I Belong (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm

Eden was craving chocolate, something she got from her father and after spending time with her room mate, Artemis, she decided to go into the village and meet up with the baker to get some cake. Throwing down her hood, her wolfish ears twitched at the sudden freedom, she locked onto the smell of Carlos, someone she had a crush on but refused to admit and smiled ever so slightly when she spotted him on the curb. "Hey, Carlos...Whatcha doing out here?" She said, rocking on her heels and her tail flickered around her excitedly before she placed herself beside him, curious as to why he wasn't with Jay.
Back to top Go down
https://auradondescendants.forumotion.co.uk

Where Do I Belong (Open)
Page 1 of 1