Auradon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon

Join the world of the Disney Descendants and become an amazing legend!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Why hello there! (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 pm by Sparrow Hood

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Why hello there! (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am by Gideon Gold

» Face Claim
Why hello there! (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm by Mal Kronin

» I'm a Lost Girl(Open)
Why hello there! (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm by Cane Hook

» Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)
Why hello there! (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm by Abaddon Charbonneau

» Members of Auradon
Why hello there! (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm by Kitty Cheshire

» Where Do I Belong (Open)
Why hello there! (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm by Eden Hood

» Vanessa Queen (WIP)
Why hello there! (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 am by Vanessa Queen

» Canon Character Claim
Why hello there! (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:14 am by Vanessa Queen

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Rating

Why hello there! (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Layla Radcliffe

Layla Radcliffe

Why hello there! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Why hello there! (open)   Why hello there! (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 9:52 pm

Layla had just finished up a meeting with Ben's mother, Belle, in preparation for his next birthday as both ladies wanted to top the coronation, that had been interrupted by Maleficent. She decided to pop down to the bakery, in order to design a birthday cake and then simply rest beside the window, designing outfits for future events. She was Ben's Royal Adviser, having been begged by Belle to accept the position as the woman greatly enjoyed her company, and her mother's which was why she was responsible for planning such events. There would be more to the job but Ben hardly needed her, often telling her to leave as she would constantly ask what he needed but she always made sure to keep her earpiece in, just in case.

Lucky barked in her direction, pulling her out of her thoughts before she got hit by a baker's trolley and she laughed to herself, patting the dalmatian's head. "Thanks boy. You really are lucky, aren't you?" She murmured and apologised to the baker, entering his bakery and looked at the displays, tapping her pen against her finger and sat beside the window having ordered samplers of every cake. "Thank you, sir. The King only deserves the best and your cakes have always been favoured by the kingdom." She said, patting the old man's hand in thanks and he left, beaming with pride. Tasting a few, she began to design the cake and the bell of the door met her ears, but still didn't pull her away from the work; especially because Lucky who was sat between her legs didn't react so it must be safe, or he was sleeping again.
Back to top Go down
Blair Windsor

Blair Windsor

PostSubject: Re: Why hello there! (open)   Why hello there! (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 2:45 am

Blair walked slowly her body hidden below her dress as she walked, she knew this town almost better then her mother and father did. Her brother as well, as she walked she held her books to her chest and resembled her mother greatly from when the women was a young girl. Walking to a bakery she opened the door slowly as she walked in smiling at the baker. "Bonjour monsieur!" She called as she walked in not noticing anyone else. Walking to the counter she flashed a smile at him as she looked over the things. "Let's see, what shall I buy today" Tapping her chin the baker laughed softly.

"I assume the same thing you do everyday princess" Blair looked up tisking at him as she giggled softly.

"Now now, it's just Blair please no need to call me that but yes I suppose you are right like always. May I have my normal sir?" The baker laughed and nodded moving and grabbing her things when he was finished Blair took them and paid to flash a smile as she chatted with him giggling softly at some of his jokes. She turned to leave and when she did she spotted her, leaning over she giggled softly. "Why, hello Layla" She flashed a grin at the blonde.
Back to top Go down
Layla Radcliffe

Layla Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Why hello there! (open)   Why hello there! (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 5:16 pm

Layla heard a familiar voice, but still didn't lift her head as she began to rummage for her charcoal pencils and designed the cake, it looking like the old King's beast head but with Ben's crown. She knew the baker would be able to make it, but what worried her is if Ben would like it or not. She began to taste the samples only to jump when someone spoke to her. She dropped her charcoals, making some of it flake and smudge against the drawing. "M'Lady, I am so sorry. I've been so focused I didn't even notice your arrival." Layla stated, bowing her apologetically and even though the royal family constantly told her to call them by their names, out of respect and out of appreciation for the job she has been given, she calls them by their respective titles. "Perhaps, now that you are here, you can tell me what you think of my idea for your brother's cake? and what you would like for your own birthday aside from books?" Layla commented, lacing her fingers together and placed them in the middle of her lap, smiling sweetly towards the secret princess.
Back to top Go down
Blair Windsor

Blair Windsor

PostSubject: Re: Why hello there! (open)   Why hello there! (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 9:50 pm

Blair couldn't help but roll her eyes, she hated being called titles especially when most of the kingdom didn't even know she existed. "Layla, for the last time just call me Blair," she told the other girl. When the topic of her brothers birthday came to light she smiled and nodded sitting down as she brushed some loose hairs out of her face. Leaning over Blair looked at the sketch in Layla's book and smiled widely at it. "I think it's very pretty Layla" She then blushed slightly at the mention of her own birthday. "You don't have to do anything for my birthday, I'm not my brother it's not like I need a party or anything. I'd just prefer to spend it by myself honestly." She shrugged as she spoke, Blair hadn't really ever done or wanted anything for her birthday even if her family insisted that she do something. She never cared for her birthday, she just liked to be left alone and be able to read on them.
Back to top Go down
Layla Radcliffe

Layla Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Why hello there! (open)   Why hello there! (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 10:07 pm

Layla beamed, enjoying it when the Royal Family argued with her. Even though, her family life was incredible and she had everyone she needed, when the royal family acted so...normal towards her, it made her feel like she was apart of the family even if she was only the Ben's Royal Adviser. It was a shame that their own relationship together was practically non-existent and that she had a better one with his mother, than him. "For you, fine but I'll still do it towards the rest of your family. I enjoy watching them squirm." She teased and adjusted herself so there was enough space for the pair of them and felt herself blush at Blair's compliment, dragging her fingers along the edges of Ben's crown with a small smile. "I'm glad. I want it to be perfect." She admitted before shaking her head, unable to fight the tiny pout that's formed on her ruby lips. "But I've already gotten you a present, Blair. I mean, it doesn't even have to be a lot of people. Just for your family perhaps? Picnic by the lake and then you can read to your hearts content?" Layla suggested, with a soft smile on her lips that she hoped would coax Blair into agreeing.
Back to top Go down
Blair Windsor

Blair Windsor

PostSubject: Re: Why hello there! (open)   Why hello there! (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 10:12 pm

Blair smiled and reached behind her fixing her braid slightly and pulling it over her shoulder. She giggled softly when she remembered how it made her brother squirm to be called the king or even his highness. Nodding she put her leg beneath her sitting on it as she watched Layla, Blair didn't have many friends and though it wasn't from lack of trying but when people figured out who she was they seemed to think she would be some brat. She truly wasn't but she let it be. "Everything you design is alway's perfect Layla," she told the other girl and it was true, Layla had seen and even had the honour of wearing some of her designs they were always perfect. She then sighed biting her lip before slowly nodding, "Fine but just you and my family...I don't get to see Ben much anymore, he's always busy with royal duties or his girlfriend..he doesn't have time for me anymore so, don't bug him about it too much if he's busy that day, I don't want to bother my family so if they say there busy just..leave it. We can hang out that day if it will make you happy," she told the other girl softly never once meeting her eyes. She lately felt like her brother forget she even was real from how little she saw of him, but she never bugged him knowing that he was busy.
Back to top Go down
Layla Radcliffe

Layla Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Why hello there! (open)   Why hello there! (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 11:01 pm

Layla smiled at the little princess, pleased that they had the chance to just sit down and chat. She was most definitely her favourite sister of the two, even if she shouldn't exactly have favourites as she was simply a servant for the Windsor Children. She blushed lightly at Blair's compliment, finding herself flustered and she covered the dress designs with the design of the cake and listened to Blair's concerning talk about Ben. "I assure you, he will drop his duties and his girlfriend, and spend time with his little sister. Especially on her birthday. I won't bug him, a simple nudge will be enough." She said and took Blair's hand into her own, smiling sweetly. "I'd be honoured to spend your birthday with you, if you'll spend time with me on mine." She bartered, a wicked twinkle in her eyes as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Blair Windsor

Blair Windsor

PostSubject: Re: Why hello there! (open)   Why hello there! (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 12:18 am

Blair smiled at her words relaxing slightly as she nodded, she knew that Layla was right that her brother would drop his duties to come see her..his girlfriend on the other hand. Blair sighed and looked down frowning slightly, Blair had meant Mal and she didn't like her at all, she thought the girl was just too rude, Blair tried not to judge people but it was really really hard. Looking up when Layla took her hand she smiled squeezing it slightly. "Course I'll spend your birthday with you, I always have time for you. Not like I do much anyway, I'm not like my brother or sisters" She laughed softly not even noticing the wicked little twinkle in Layla's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Layla Radcliffe

Layla Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Why hello there! (open)   Why hello there! (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 12:57 am

Layla knew Blair didn't like Mal and if Layla was honest, she wasn't sure herself but she blamed the fact she had a slight crush on Ben, not that Mal was a bad person. She leaned up, her thumb resting against Blair's frown and she went to brush it away, smiling kindly. "Don't you worry, darling. A pretty lady like you shouldn't frown so much." She said and then beamed happily, hearing that they'll be spending more time together. Whilst they saw each other occasionally for her work, they didn't really spend any personal time together and that did upset Layla, due to the fact she hardly had social time. "Even if you don't spend time together, I'd kill to have siblings like you. I'm very lucky to even be close to such a beautiful family." She admitted, always having wanted siblings but her parents had enough to deal with because of all the puppies.
Back to top Go down
Blair Windsor

Blair Windsor

PostSubject: Re: Why hello there! (open)   Why hello there! (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 1:02 am

Blair leant into the blondes touch smiling ever so slightly, a faint blush on her cheeks. "I'm not that pretty Layla, not as pretty as you or my sisters," Blair didn't really find herself beautiful or pretty, sure she wasn't ugly she knew that but still. She then looked down smiling at the mention of her siblings, she was indeed only close to Ben really never really having much in common with any of her siblings really but Ben had always been her big brother and protective ever since she was young. She always wanted to see him happy and proud of her like she always wanted her parents to be proud of her. "I don't really talk to them much anymore...their all so busy with stuff and I don't do anything to help the kingdom so it's not like I get to see them much anymore." She whispered looking down at her lap and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Layla Radcliffe

Layla Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Why hello there! (open)   Why hello there! (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 12:28 am

Layla shook her head, smiling sweetly and wanted to correct her, to explain that she was quite possibly one of the most beautiful women she's ever seen. However, she knew she would change the girl's opinion when she completed making a new dress for her. She just wanted Blair to see what other people thought of her and she simply tasted some of the samples, trying not to make a comment about how beautiful she was. "You Windsor siblings really need to get your priorities in order...Family is way more important than duties." She said quite sadly, her family being so large that she's always been instilled with the fact that family is the most important thing in the world. "We must arrange something where all of you are together and perhaps then they will learn. It's just...It's quite upsetting." Layla admitted, intertwining her fingers together as she spoke to Blair.
Back to top Go down
Blair Windsor

Blair Windsor

PostSubject: Re: Why hello there! (open)   Why hello there! (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 12:39 am

Blair sighed softly and looked down shrugging, she used to not having any of her siblings around really, sure when they were younger they hung out and such and played games but as they grew older and her elder siblings got responsibilities and she didn't she lost touch with them. As her family did royal things she would end up reading or doing something different, she was so different compared to the rest of her family. "It's fine Layla, I don't mind being alone anymore, I'm used to it now. Sure when I was young I got lonely but now that I'm older I've learned how to keep to myself and keep distracted." Blair flashed a smile and squeezed the elder girls hand slightly indicating that she was truly okay with how she lived.
Back to top Go down
Layla Radcliffe

Layla Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Why hello there! (open)   Why hello there! (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 1:05 am

Layla smiled sadly and held her hand up, gesturing to Blair as she locked eyes with the baker and he nodded instantly, knowing what Layla desired of him. Not long after, her favourite cake was before her and she had taken Blair's other hand into her own. "You shouldn't be used to it. I just want you to be happy. Keeping yourself distracted stops you from thinking, from feeling, isn't good. But, if you do not desire to spend the day with them, that's okay. I will just have to find another day to show them all their beautiful sister...in her new dress." Layla commented with a sly grin and winked towards her dear friend, rummaging in her bag for a red leather notebook that was designated towards her dress designs. She turned to a page that had a rose being used as a bookmark and held it out towards Blair, giving her a lopsided grin. "Got to make you like a Princess somehow." 

Blair's dress
Back to top Go down
Blair Windsor

Blair Windsor

PostSubject: Re: Why hello there! (open)   Why hello there! (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 1:20 am

Blair watched Layla then turned towards the cake and laughed softly looking down as she blushed slightly at her words letting her braid fall more into her face wishing she hadn't put her hair up. She looked up at Layla biting her lip slightly she then looked at the red notebook and took it gently in her hands looking at the page and she gasped softly almost dropping it. "for...for me?" She whispered and looked up at Layla her eyes wide with wonder. She ran her fingers gently along the page and bit her lip. "Layla, I couldn't possibly expect you to actually make this for me. It looks so complicated, Brae or Rosabella should get this, they would wear it better than me. I don't...I've never looked that good and something this beautiful should go on a model of equal beauty" She whispered not looking up at the blonde as she stared at the sketch.
Back to top Go down
Layla Radcliffe

Layla Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Why hello there! (open)   Why hello there! (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 1:26 am

Layla smiled sweetly, biting her own lip as she waited anxiously for Blair's reaction and she was so very happy about it, clapping her hands and she leaned forward, watching her eyes grow in wonder. "Of course for you. No one else wears my designs." She pointed out honestly and she toyed with the hem of her skirt, listening to her words and she shook her head, refusing to believe everything she said. "I've already made it in your size and it is going on a model of equal beauty. You're quite possibly one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen, inside and out and I refuse to let you keep thinking that. I just want you to look at yourself in the mirror and see yourself in the same way everyone else who has the chance to be close to you does. So, when I organise a ball for your family, I demand that you wear this dress and show this place that you are a princess and no one can tell you otherwise." Layla said firmly, unable to stop the smile from growing on her face and she pointed out the golden details. "Your mother allowed me to use the gold from her old dress, you know the one she danced with your father for the first time. She no longer fits in it and she wanted you to feel pretty as well so she let me use the gold...Sentimental value."
Back to top Go down
Blair Windsor

Blair Windsor

PostSubject: Re: Why hello there! (open)   Why hello there! (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 1:39 am

Blair gasped and this time she did dropped the sketchbook covering her face quickly. "Layla! I couldn't possibly wear this to a ball! Well I mean I could because it's beautiful but I barely know how to dance! I'd make a fool of myself there! I'm not a princess...I have never been Layla..." She whispered the last sentence and looked down again hiding her face below her hands. "People don't even know I exist, I don't dance and I'm not a princess, that's my sister's titles..I'm just...Blair" She whispered and looked at the sketch sighing softly. "I'm sorry that you worked so hard on it Layla I truly am...but I've never even been dancing or to a ball. I would look like a fool, I'm no princess" She shook her head and pushed the sketch away before standing up slowly."I'm sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Layla Radcliffe

Layla Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Why hello there! (open)   Why hello there! (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 2:35 pm

Layla smiled, amused by Blair's reaction and she took her friend's hands into her own once more, her spare hand lifting up her chin. "Which is why I am to teach you. I was meant to long ago but I knew you had no interest so I simply 'forgot' to do so." Layla admitted, bowing her head apologetically before beaming a grin, closing the notebook. "You are a princess, my princess and I am to serve you however I see fit and my duties, some self appointed included guiding you through the ways of a Princess and I will make you the bell of the ball, more so than your sisters. You'll outshine every single one of those people in there and there's nothing you can do about it. You are to be a Princess that night and after that, you can go back to the way you were or you can embrace the fact that you are a Princess. I feel as though the royal blood shines so brightly within you, you just have to let it out." Layla rambled quite passionately about Blair and the situation at hand. She knew how to dance, having gone to plenty of balls as a representative of the Windsor Family when they felt it too unimportant to attend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why hello there! (open)   Why hello there! (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why hello there! (open)
Page 1 of 1