Auradon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon

Join the world of the Disney Descendants and become an amazing legend!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Disturbed Nap Time (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 pm by Sparrow Hood

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Disturbed Nap Time (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am by Gideon Gold

» Face Claim
Disturbed Nap Time (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm by Mal Kronin

» I'm a Lost Girl(Open)
Disturbed Nap Time (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm by Cane Hook

» Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)
Disturbed Nap Time (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm by Abaddon Charbonneau

» Members of Auradon
Disturbed Nap Time (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm by Kitty Cheshire

» Where Do I Belong (Open)
Disturbed Nap Time (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm by Eden Hood

» Vanessa Queen (WIP)
Disturbed Nap Time (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 am by Vanessa Queen

» Canon Character Claim
Disturbed Nap Time (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:14 am by Vanessa Queen

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Rating

Disturbed Nap Time (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty Cheshire

Kitty Cheshire

Disturbed Nap Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Disturbed Nap Time (Open)   Disturbed Nap Time (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 12:25 am

Kitty had came to the Cathedral and was currently in the Courtyard. She was actually taking a nap here. It was an odd place where to take a nap but she didn't really care. She just needs to sleep for a bit. It was one of the quietest place what the girl could find too be honest. She really hoped that someone won't disturb her nap.
Back to top Go down
Eden Hood
Admin
Eden Hood

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed Nap Time (Open)   Disturbed Nap Time (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 11:48 am

Eden loved having a naps, often being found curled up on the stage in wolf form because everyone else always disturbed her but now everyone looked there first when they wanted to find her so she had to find somewhere else to take a nap. Her wolf tail flicked in the air, a sign of her annoyed state and she pushed open the doors to the courtyard with ease, wanting to find a good place to nap when the scent of cat wafted up to her nose and she crinkled it up. "Oh, it's you." She said, her golden eyes rolling and she jumped into a tree, resting on one of the branches and let her tail swing soothingly. "Thought this place smelled a bit funny." Eden murmured, not minding the smell of cat but not liking it either.
Back to top Go down
https://auradondescendants.forumotion.co.uk
Kitty Cheshire

Kitty Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed Nap Time (Open)   Disturbed Nap Time (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 11:56 am

Kitty was slightly sleeping when she heard someone speak. She opened her eyes and looked at the person. She just rolled her eyes on her comments. "Well it's you," she said back there. "I don't smell funny. You smell funny," she said there back now. She had no idea what this girl had against her exactly. She didn't really like wolves or dogs actually and this girl smelled like one. They also have never liked her too. "I guess we smell funny to each other. Your basically a dog and I'm a cat. We supposed to be enemies," she said there now back. "And you disturbed my nap," she added it there at the end.
Back to top Go down
Eden Hood
Admin
Eden Hood

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed Nap Time (Open)   Disturbed Nap Time (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 12:06 pm

Eden smirked at her comments and ran a hand through her hair, avoiding her ears and she stared down towards Kitty. "Hm, I suppose we are." She murmured, checking out her nails before looking back down. "If people constantly disturb my nap, I'm allowed to disturb someone elses. These people have no manners, constantly waking me the hell up." She growled, it rumbling in her chest like thunder and then she gave her a wolfish grin. "Do we really have to be enemies? We're both technically the same. We gotta stick together to survive this...bright place." Eden stated, her eyes narrowing as she glanced around the courtyard where the sun was beaming down directly on them, where in the Isle, it was doom and gloom.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Cheshire

Kitty Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed Nap Time (Open)   Disturbed Nap Time (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 12:11 pm

Kitty listened what the girl said basically she did make a sense to her. "I know how you feel about people keep disturbing your naps. Same is with me. This is the only quietest place I have found so far." It was very hard to find a quiet place where to take a nap. "I agree those people have no manners," she added it there now. When the girl mentioned they should stick to together. "Well, we don't really have to be enemies. Sure we can stick to together." This seemed liked a good idea to her. "Oh my name is Kitty if you didn't know yet," she said there her name just in case. She herself couldn't recall knowing the other girl's name.
Back to top Go down
Eden Hood
Admin
Eden Hood

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed Nap Time (Open)   Disturbed Nap Time (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 12:19 am

Eden nodded and glanced around, surprised there wasn't more people here especially the drama club who always needed inspiration for set designs. "I'll be sure to remember that next time I try to find somewhere to nap." She murmured down to Kitty, brushing her tail and let it fall back, swaying from side to side. "I'm Eden Hood. Parents are red riding hood and the big bad wolf." She said, gesturing to her wolfish features and then couldn't help but smile, climbing onto a different branch so she was above Kitty. "I know who ya are. Cheshire's kid, can you disappear her like her? That'd be so cool." She asked, tilting her head much like a dog would.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Cheshire

Kitty Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed Nap Time (Open)   Disturbed Nap Time (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 1:04 am

Kitty smiled at the Eden there now. "Good. But next time don't disturb me," she said. She didn't really like when people disturbed her nap time. It could make her grumpy and she would be pissed at people even more. "Oh yeah. Not many know who your father is. You liked to keep it as secret," she said. "I could smell it basically that you aren't human. There was this odd smell like a dog. Well in your case wolf," she added. When she asked if she had disappeared like a father. She held smirk on her face. "Well yes if I wanna. At times I use it if I really wanna be alone or wanna scare someone." She really loved this power of hers.
Back to top Go down
Eden Hood
Admin
Eden Hood

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed Nap Time (Open)   Disturbed Nap Time (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 3:49 pm

Eden nodded, promising that she won't as long as Kitty didn't disturb her. She also hated disturbed nap time, becoming easily agitated and being a half wolf, that was a dangerous thing. "I used to keep it a secret but I should be proud of who I am. My sister however doesn't." She admitted, crinkling her nose at the thought of wearing that hood all the time. She only ever wore it whenever she took a spare shift at Hocus Latte but that's because people didn't like her 'deformity'. "You smell only a tiny bit of cat, more of a magic scent. It's the wonderland smell, always so...potent." She commented, tapping her nose and then was impressed with Kitty's admittance about being able to disappear. "Impressive...why don't you do it when you're napping? Surely then no one can disturb you."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Cheshire

Kitty Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed Nap Time (Open)   Disturbed Nap Time (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 4:19 pm

"Oh well. I have never kept a secret that I was part of a cat," she said there with a small smile. Everyone knew who she was. They could even assume it by her name already basically. She listened what Eden said and it did make sense actually. "Oh, I see. Never taught it would smell like a wonderland. Last time I was there was a long time ago," she said there and sighed. She actually missed that place. "Well I could but I can't be disappeared a long time. It's like any sort of magic you need to practice it. And well when I'm unconscious I can't control it very well," she said there and sighed. She still needs to learn so much about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed Nap Time (Open)   Disturbed Nap Time (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disturbed Nap Time (Open)
Page 1 of 1