Auradon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon

Join the world of the Disney Descendants and become an amazing legend!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Food Time (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 pm by Sparrow Hood

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Food Time (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am by Gideon Gold

» Face Claim
Food Time (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm by Mal Kronin

» I'm a Lost Girl(Open)
Food Time (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm by Cane Hook

» Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)
Food Time (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm by Abaddon Charbonneau

» Members of Auradon
Food Time (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm by Kitty Cheshire

» Where Do I Belong (Open)
Food Time (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm by Eden Hood

» Vanessa Queen (WIP)
Food Time (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 am by Vanessa Queen

» Canon Character Claim
Food Time (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:14 am by Vanessa Queen

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Rating

Food Time (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Melody Piper

Melody Piper

Food Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Food Time (Open)   Food Time (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 7:05 pm

Melody had come to Cafeteria mostly because she was hungry. She needed some food. She looked what was offered there and did fill her plate with some food what was there. After her plate was full of food she did sit down to one of the empty tables and began slowly eat her food. She had no idea where all her friends had gone right now. Also, it was nice to be alone for awhile too, you could think about your own thoughts for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Raven Queen

Raven Queen

Food Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Time (Open)   Food Time (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 5:02 pm

Raven entered the cafeteria rather hungry; trying to take her mind off of various pressures was slightly taking a toll on her. Looking around, she wondered if there was anybody she could talk to. Seeing Melody, she walked over towards her before she even thought about grabbing some food. "Hey, Melody," Raven greeted giving a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Melody Piper

Melody Piper

Food Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Time (Open)   Food Time (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 5:43 pm

Melody was eating her food there and thinking her own thoughts. She didn't really notice someone had walked over her until the person did speak there. Mel looked up from her food towards the person. "Oh, Hey Raven," she said back to the girl with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Raven Queen

Raven Queen

Food Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Time (Open)   Food Time (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 1:41 am

"So, how's lunch today?" she asked Melody. "I know at times it can either be very good or sometimes more on the meh side." Raven was hoping that the other wouldn't assume that she might hex her or anything like that; she didn't want her false reputation to get even worse.
Back to top Go down
Melody Piper

Melody Piper

Food Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Time (Open)   Food Time (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 1:47 am

"It seems okay to me," she said there answer now. "To be honest I have no idea what few things are even on my plate. Everything doesn't taste so good too be honest and some things are very good," she added it there now. Melody didn't really care much about reputation. Her own reputation wasn't that good around here too, she has noticed it slowly.
Back to top Go down
Raven Queen

Raven Queen

Food Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Time (Open)   Food Time (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 4:42 pm

Raven tucked some hair behind her ear; it was probably unusual for her to even sport the blonde hair that Apple White sports, but she couldn't really help the fact that she wanted to separate herself from her mother. "So, the food today is pretty much normal levels of tastiness? I guess okay food is better than no food. I'll be right back." She went into the line and got herself some lunch before sitting back down at the table where Melody was. "Honestly, most of the people in this school seem rather weird."
Back to top Go down
Melody Piper

Melody Piper

Food Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Time (Open)   Food Time (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 8:49 pm

Melody smiled for a second. "Yes you're right," she said there and continued eating her own food now. She did notice that Raven went somewhere and soon came back with her own plate of food. She looked up from food to Raven when she heard her last sentences. "Well, on this I need to agree. Some are very weird and even odd," she had to agree with it for sure.
Back to top Go down
Raven Queen

Raven Queen

Food Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Time (Open)   Food Time (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 1:40 am

"Like, I'm used to the doings by those I've grown up with. When it comes to the people here that I've met by going here, they just seem so odd in ways i don't know how to describe," she commented. "I am sorta perplexed by some people I've grown up with in the Isle of the Lost too... I know there's this one girl who has a bunch of siblings if my mind remembers correctly. Her family's just huge in general."
Back to top Go down
Melody Piper

Melody Piper

Food Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Time (Open)   Food Time (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 8:57 am

"Well I'm used with those I grow up too mostly. I totally agree. Some seem very odd for sure," she totally agreed with Raven here again. "Oh, I see. Some of them seem very odd for sure. Some seem to have gone from evil to good. It's so weird. Oh and those huge families. Crazy. I would like to have sister or brother but just one not many," she said there and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Raven Queen

Raven Queen

Food Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Time (Open)   Food Time (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 4:30 pm

Raven looked down at the food; it was semi-appetizing, but it was better than nothing. "I honestly wouldn't really have expected that, especially in regards to Mal. For the longest time, I thought that she would be just like her mother. same with my half-sister, Evie. Like, i thought I was the sister who was supposed to end up the good one yet I get the bad reputation."
Back to top Go down
Melody Piper

Melody Piper

Food Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Time (Open)   Food Time (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 5:55 pm

Melody nodded her head there. "I totally agree there. Also that Mal kid well... not sure how to describe her, seems so odd. Never expect her to be on good side. Yes so is your half-sister Evie. She seems so good next to you yes. Well who know all this might be jus act, you never know what is going on their minds. Your reputation is really worse than hers. It's even shocking to me. How it even happen?"
Back to top Go down
Raven Queen

Raven Queen

Food Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Time (Open)   Food Time (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 4:34 pm

"Yeah, and you wouldn't expect someone like her to be dating the prince. Then again, my father is the Good King, but it probably isn't as big of a deal as that," Raven mentioned. "I don't know if it's because I never officially declared myself to be good or what. Like, can't you sorta tell how good or evil a person is by their aura sometimes?"
Back to top Go down
Melody Piper

Melody Piper

Food Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Time (Open)   Food Time (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 9:40 pm

"Well yeah. I found it so odd, how did even he even fall in love with her. That's a total mystery to me," she said there and kept eating her food too. "Oh, I see. You can't tell.. at least I can't," she said there now back with a small smile. "Well, I have never really declared which I'm too."
Back to top Go down
Raven Queen

Raven Queen

Food Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Time (Open)   Food Time (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 2:48 pm

Raven bit her lip. "Who knows honestly, but if he's happy..." She sighed and proceeded to eat a small bite of her food. "I guess it's sorta easy depending on their body language, if one is all about that, and from experiences while growing up. I know Abaddon Charbonneau is anything but good."
Back to top Go down
Melody Piper

Melody Piper

Food Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Time (Open)   Food Time (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 7:54 pm

Melody looked up from her food towards Raven. "Well yeah. Doesn't matter. But something tells me it won't last long," she said there and sighed. They were just way too different. "Well probably yeah. Oh well, I think I haven't met that person yet. I really don't know everyone in here. Way too many people. And there is coming more and more over time," she said there and sighed. Here was so many villain kids and same time good people too.
Back to top Go down
Raven Queen

Raven Queen

Food Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Time (Open)   Food Time (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 11:42 pm

"To be fair, not many school relationships ever actually last," she responded giving a shrug. "Isn't this school rather prestigious? I can sorta understand why my mother and parents of the others on the Isle were excited when en gave us the chance to go to school here."
Back to top Go down
Melody Piper

Melody Piper

Food Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Time (Open)   Food Time (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 1:00 am

"Well, probably true yes. Never had relationships myself," she said there and did take the last bite of her food. "Oh well. You might be right about it. Parents just want their kids to change the world. Do what they couldn't," she said back and sighed. She herself wasn't yet sure if she will follow her father's footsteps or not. Right now no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Food Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Time (Open)   Food Time (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Food Time (Open)
Page 1 of 1