Auradon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon

Join the world of the Disney Descendants and become an amazing legend!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Time for tea (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 pm by Sparrow Hood

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Time for tea (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am by Gideon Gold

» Face Claim
Time for tea (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm by Mal Kronin

» I'm a Lost Girl(Open)
Time for tea (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm by Cane Hook

» Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)
Time for tea (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm by Abaddon Charbonneau

» Members of Auradon
Time for tea (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm by Kitty Cheshire

» Where Do I Belong (Open)
Time for tea (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm by Eden Hood

» Vanessa Queen (WIP)
Time for tea (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 am by Vanessa Queen

» Canon Character Claim
Time for tea (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:14 am by Vanessa Queen

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Rating

Time for tea (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly O'Hair

Holly O'Hair

Time for tea (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Time for tea (Open)   Time for tea (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 7:11 pm

Holly had gone to Auradon Village all alone, without her sister or any of her friends. She had been looking around many different places, so she could get more familiar with this place and wouldn't get so lost here at times. At the moment she did walk into Wonderland’s Haberdashery & Tea Shoppe. She just wanted to see what they offer here. She was a bit of curious about it. There was some kind of line over cashier so she did step into it herself too.
Back to top Go down
Alistair Wonderland

Alistair Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Time for tea (Open)   Time for tea (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 6:43 pm

Alistair decided to go and visit his good friend Madeline at the tea shop. He smiled as he stepped inside and a cup of tea floated over to him "Thanks." He said tot he shop, knowing very well it could hear him. He sat down and saw a girl and smiled softly. he recognized her as Holly O'Hair. He waved softly "Hiya Holly."
Back to top Go down
Holly O'Hair

Holly O'Hair

PostSubject: Re: Time for tea (Open)   Time for tea (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 7:01 pm

Holly kept looking at the menu there and soon it was her time order and same time someone said hey to her. She looked over the person. "Oh hey Alistair," she said there with a small smile. "Oh one tea please, surprise me," she said there her order at the end she had no idea what she should even order. she did barely drink tea and most of the times she even had no idea what tea it was even.
Back to top Go down
Alistair Wonderland

Alistair Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Time for tea (Open)   Time for tea (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 7:07 pm

Madeline walked to the bach to get Holly her tea and she indeed intended to surprise her. Alistair walked over to hollys table and smiled "May I sit." He asked gesturing to the empty seat beside her "Hey Maddie, my usual please."
Back to top Go down
Holly O'Hair

Holly O'Hair

PostSubject: Re: Time for tea (Open)   Time for tea (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 7:13 pm

Holly looked at the cup and wondered what it was. "Sure sit," she said there with a small smile again. "I think I shouldn't have said surprise. Something tells me that," she said there quietly and wondered if she should take a sip of this. "Never really been in tea shop before," she said and still looked at her cup basically. Soon looked at Alistair and wondered what was his usual.
Back to top Go down
Alistair Wonderland

Alistair Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Time for tea (Open)   Time for tea (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 7:15 pm

"Dont worry. Its never anything too bad. The msot Maddie will do is put alot of sugar in the cup or maybe some caramel at the bottom. its usually really good." He said smiling when Madeline brought him his usual order. An iced coffee with coocnut and caramel syrup and extra cream and sugar
Back to top Go down
Holly O'Hair

Holly O'Hair

PostSubject: Re: Time for tea (Open)   Time for tea (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 8:15 pm

"Oh okay," Holly said and still was afraid of to drink it actually. She really did regret it now. "I guess I need to try it. So I won't upset her," she said there and sighed. She really was afraid of to try it there right now. "One," she said quietly to herself. She decided to drink it one three if she ever gets there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for tea (Open)   Time for tea (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for tea (Open)
Page 1 of 1