Auradon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon

Join the world of the Disney Descendants and become an amazing legend!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Holly O'Hair I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 pm by Sparrow Hood

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Holly O'Hair I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am by Gideon Gold

» Face Claim
Holly O'Hair I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm by Mal Kronin

» I'm a Lost Girl(Open)
Holly O'Hair I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm by Cane Hook

» Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)
Holly O'Hair I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm by Abaddon Charbonneau

» Members of Auradon
Holly O'Hair I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm by Kitty Cheshire

» Where Do I Belong (Open)
Holly O'Hair I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm by Eden Hood

» Vanessa Queen (WIP)
Holly O'Hair I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 am by Vanessa Queen

» Canon Character Claim
Holly O'Hair I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:14 am by Vanessa Queen

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Rating

Holly O'Hair

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly O'Hair

Holly O'Hair

Holly O'Hair Empty
PostSubject: Holly O'Hair   Holly O'Hair I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 11:24 pm

Holly O'Hair Cafcd187e5667dbe59c7bf9a63c74711
Holly Emily O'Hair
The Basics
Nicknames:
Hometown:
Current Home: Auradon
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Appearance
Holly has very long light blonde hair, what is braid on the side. She has pale white skin, aqua-blue coloured eyes, and natural pink lips.
Holly's choice of attire is quaint yet charming - she enjoys braiding her hair or styling it in an up-do and embellishing her accessories with hollies, hence her name. With her outfits, Holly normally wears pastel colours with gold.

Personality
Holly is a friendly and kind person. Who tends to get along with everyone. She just likes to meet new people and same time also hang out with her old friends. She just likes to talk with people. Well, when needed she can be a mean or rude person too, it happens only when you really piss her off or keep annoying her way too long or when you are mean to her friends or family.

She has become quite a creative one for sure over years. Oh well, she is very ambitious one too. She really loves drawing. Art is a very important thing in her life. She can't imagine her life without it. She really likes to draw something or just to do any other form of art, like a painting. She spends most of her days doing her own art.

Holly can be quite a stubborn one for sure, only when she really wants something or has set her mind on something. She is very ambitious one too for sure. She wants to have just a successful life. She can be even quite determined one. When she sets her mind on something then she needs to finish it no matter what.

At times she can be quite a naive one even. She just isn't very experienced in most of the things and doesn't really know much. One of these things is relationships with boys. Oh, she is very patient one when it comes waiting for someone, she likes people be on time but she can patient when it comes to drawing/painting.

Holly is very sensitive actually but she tries do not show out often. Since girl knows that crying in front everyone wouldn't make anything better, so she prefers to do it when she alone. But if you hurt her feelings then it won't end well for you. You might get back so much worse.

Family
Rapnuzel - Mother
Poppy O'Hair - Twin Sister.
Eugene - Father.

History
Character History:
Holly was born as the first daughter to Rapunzel and Eugene. Just only ten minutes after she was born her twin sister Poppy. (But actually it was another way around but it's secret between twins) The twins seem to be very different by personalities but this never stopped them being close. They might don’t like same things but they always will be there for each other. They keep each other secrets. Of course, there are times when the twins do fight too but they usually resolve these things in few days. They just can’t hate each other very long time. After them hasn’t been born any kids into the family.

The family is quite a close one they always seem to be there for each other when needed. They just love everyone in the family. Like to spend time together.

When Holly was three she began to love drawing. Her pictures back then didn’t look so beautiful for sure but she knew if she practises more then one day she will get better. Years did pass and her art was so much better for sure. She had even begun to love painting pictures. She even takes now extra art lessons for herself, so she could advance more in it. Also, she looks so much from the internet when she can. So you can see her painting whenever she has free time. There is also times when you see her reading books since at times she wants to do also this. She loves reading books too. She loves every book there is but most commonly she reads fantasy books.

Over years she became someone who didn't have much of friends actually but same time her sister has so many. Well, Holly didn't wanna be that of a popular kid. She more likely would have few friends but who are close to her. She just loves to not share everything with people around here and well friends aren't the most important thing for Maddie. For her most important thing is art and at times reading.

When she was sixteen her parents decided to transfer her to Auradon Prep school, so she could get the best education what is there to get. Also, it was a school where all hero and villain kids could get along. Even Holly was excited about it. She really wanted to go there already for awhile. She just found this school interesting one. Now when she is here already been a couple of weeks, she has really liked here. Everyone seems so nice to her so far, she really wonders how things will end up for her. She knows the history of her mother very well. She has blonde hair but it doesn't seem to have any magical healing actually, but you never know.born basically as the older twin but later one it was found out that she was actually younger one but the siblings decided to keep it as secret from everyone. She did actually have a good life. Twins have always so much different but still they get along quite fine.

She used to go Ever After Hight but now goes to Auradon Prep.

Family History:
I'm sure everyone is familiar with Rapunzel story. Her mother was locked in the tower and somehow she escaped there. Did saw the world and ended up even having kids.

Last edited by Holly O'Hair on Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sparrow Hood

Sparrow Hood

Holly O'Hair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly O'Hair   Holly O'Hair I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 11:26 pm

Holly O'Hair ZYS4ZTR
Back to top Go down

Holly O'Hair
Page 1 of 1