Auradon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon

Join the world of the Disney Descendants and become an amazing legend!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Not in the mood (Open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 pm by Sparrow Hood

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Not in the mood (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am by Gideon Gold

» Face Claim
Not in the mood (Open)  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm by Mal Kronin

» I'm a Lost Girl(Open)
Not in the mood (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm by Cane Hook

» Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)
Not in the mood (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm by Abaddon Charbonneau

» Members of Auradon
Not in the mood (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm by Kitty Cheshire

» Where Do I Belong (Open)
Not in the mood (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm by Eden Hood

» Vanessa Queen (WIP)
Not in the mood (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 am by Vanessa Queen

» Canon Character Claim
Not in the mood (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:14 am by Vanessa Queen

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Rating

Not in the mood (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

Not in the mood (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Not in the mood (Open)    Not in the mood (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 8:33 pm

Mal sat in the student lounge with a plate of cookies and ehr sketch book. She was in a mood and it wasnt a good one either. She was furiously sketching in her book and she reached for a cookie. Just as she was about to bite into the warm chocolatey goodness she felt a pair of eyes on her. She raised ehr emerald green eyes to see a figure in the corner watching her "Can I help you?" She asked in a rude tone to show she was not in a good mood
Back to top Go down
Artemis Aidos

Artemis Aidos

PostSubject: Re: Not in the mood (Open)    Not in the mood (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 10:19 pm

Artemis preferred the student lounge to the cafeteria, it having more of a homely feel due to the scent of coffee in the air and she used the shadows to appear at the coffee bar, feeling too lazy to walk. She noticed the daughter of Maleficent, someone who she followed to get to Auradon and her eyes skimmed across her, trying to figure out her mood until Mal rudely spoke to her. Her hair crackled like flames and her eyes narrowed as she got annoyed by the tone. "No you can't. So don't be so rude." She said and sucked in a breath, her hair turning back to its normal brown and she murmured to herself, much like Hades would when he got angry.
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

PostSubject: Re: Not in the mood (Open)    Not in the mood (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 10:35 pm

Mals eyes shined a bright green as a smirk crossed her face "Watch it there, Arty. Wouldnt want something to happen, now would we?" She asked moving her hands a bit making a few sparks of magic crackle around her fingers. Sure she knew Artemis well and the two were even somewhat friends from back on the Isle, but still, she was in a bad mood
Back to top Go down
Artemis Aidos

Artemis Aidos

PostSubject: Re: Not in the mood (Open)    Not in the mood (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 10:49 pm

Artemis chuckled under her breath, amused at the fact that Mal believed she could beat her and she turned to face her, coffee in one hand and a dark ball of fire in the other. "Wouldn't want to be on fire, now would we...Malsy?" She had wanted to call her Bertha but she liked living too much to do that and she threw herself in her armchair, shown by charred handprints on the armrests from where people annoyed her too much. She grabbed a cookie from Mal's plate and nibbled on it, staring over at the girl. "Anyway, what's with the bad mood? What happened to being a goody goody?" Artemis asked, raising her eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

PostSubject: Re: Not in the mood (Open)    Not in the mood (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 10:54 pm

Mal raised an eyebrow before laughing at the girls attempt of a thread. She would turn the girl into a lizard before she could form a single flame in her hand. She glared as she took one of her cookies but kept quiet, that is until she asked her a question "I just havent seen ben in a few days and its irritating because he has been helping Audrey study and I know she still likes him." Mal said as if it was no big deal
Back to top Go down
Artemis Aidos

Artemis Aidos

PostSubject: Re: Not in the mood (Open)    Not in the mood (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 10:59 pm

Artemis could do more than what she threatened but she liked to appear weak to others, in hopes to shock them in the future. She's wrestled a Cerberus for hell's sake, she could handle a little half fairy any time of day. She then scoffed at Mal's reasoning for being in a bad mood and leaned forward, locking eyes with the half fairy. "He broke up with Audrey because he's in love with you, even after he went into that enchanted pool, he was still in love with you. She's an airhead so she needs all the help she can get. But if you're really that unsure, I can..sneak around if you want." She offered, her parts of her body become shadow like and disappeared before coming back, grinning wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

PostSubject: Re: Not in the mood (Open)    Not in the mood (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 11:02 pm

Mal raised an eyebrow, Her inner isle was saying to take her offer, but she knew better than that. She had to learn to trust Ben. "I know he loves me. And... I think i love him too. I just... still have my insecurities after my dad left." She said wondering why she was telling Artemis any of this
Back to top Go down
Artemis Aidos

Artemis Aidos

PostSubject: Re: Not in the mood (Open)    Not in the mood (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 11:06 pm

Artemis knew she wasn't going to take the offer and she sighed disappointingly, wanting that little Isle fix as this would be the normal for her. "No, you do otherwise you wouldn't of declared yourself good. If you didn't love him, you'd be sitting on Hers and Hers thrones with your mother." She muttered and glanced around the room, noticing that everyone had left now that the two Rebels began to talk. "Just talk to him...Make him some cookies with an honesty potion or do it to Audrey if you don't feel comfortable doing it to Ben." She suggested, finishing off the cookie with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

PostSubject: Re: Not in the mood (Open)    Not in the mood (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 11:08 pm

Mal wrinkled her nose a bit. That actually wasnt a bad idea "You know what, I think I might do that. Although Audrey wouldnt trust it coming from me. Not after the last time I gave an Auradon kid a cookie." She said smiling a bit at the memory of Ben serenading her after the Tourney game "Wanna help me make em?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Aidos

Artemis Aidos

PostSubject: Re: Not in the mood (Open)    Not in the mood (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 11:20 pm

Artemis rolled her eyes and gave her best innocent smile. "I don't show myself to any of the other students unless they came from the Isle and if they're close to those who are from the Isle. So I can give her the cookies, you know...Extend the hand of friendship." She smirked devilishly and checked out her nails, remembering the time also and noticed her smile. "Of course. As long as we make some that don't have the potion in because fuck, I'm craving some cookies." She muttered and downed the rest of her coffee, the heat of it not effecting her.
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

PostSubject: Re: Not in the mood (Open)    Not in the mood (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 11:43 pm

"Alright. Lets do it." Mal said hopping up out of her chair and grabbing her spell book and her sketch book. She put both books in her bag and smiled as she left the room and headed for the kitchens. She opened her spell book and found the spell for an honesty potion
Back to top Go down
Artemis Aidos

Artemis Aidos

PostSubject: Re: Not in the mood (Open)    Not in the mood (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 11:51 pm

Artemis hopped up, smoking dancing around her feet as she grew excited and as she moved, her hair crackled like a calm flame. She followed Mal into the kitchens but in her shadow, making sure no one saw her and as they arrived in the kitchens, she appeared again. She rummaged around for ingredients, as she already knew some of the ingredients and laid some of it out. "Have I missed anything?" She asked, tapping her finger and beamed a grin towards Mal. "You know, I've been messing with Audrey a lot but this? This is going to be the best thing yet." She quipped, chuckling to herself.
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

PostSubject: Re: Not in the mood (Open)    Not in the mood (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 11:55 pm

Mal looked over the ingredients Artemis grabbed and smirked "Yeah, you forgot the peanut butter." She said grabbing the jar from the cabinent "Today we are making peanut butter chocolate chip and caramel cookies." She said her mouth practically watering at just the name. She smirked at her friends words, glad that she disliked audrey just as much as she did "Oh yeah? Was it you that burned her favorite dress on your first day here?" She asked raising an eyebrow as she began mixing the ingredients in a bowl
Back to top Go down
Artemis Aidos

Artemis Aidos

PostSubject: Re: Not in the mood (Open)    Not in the mood (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 12:51 am

Artemis groaned at the mention of peanut butter and then grew excited by what they were making, pulling out a jar of chocolate spread. "If we don't add this, I will be upset." She said, placing it on the side with a wide grin as chocolate was quite possibly her favourite thing in the world. She then smirked wickedly, looking towards Mal and wriggled her fiery fingers. "Who else, Malsy? She still doesn't know who it was. Good thing about living in the shadows." She pointed out and her hand turned dark and wispy like smoke before forming back and picked up Mal's spell book, reading what you need to do. "A pinch of fairy dust? Could this be anymore cliche? What happens if you put two pinches? Do it. It may make it stronger so she speaks honestly for longer and then we can shove her in front of Chad and the Fairy Godmother to see what she really thinks. Ooo, I'm just sparking with excitement." Artemis said, her hair turning into the blueish flame like her father and it crackled loudly as she clapped excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

PostSubject: Re: Not in the mood (Open)    Not in the mood (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 1:31 am

Mal took the chocolate spread and added it into the mix. She laughed a bit at her comment about adding two pinches "perhaps. Want to find out?" She asked taking a second pinch and adding it in. She giggled and put the cookies on a cookie sheet and put it in the oven
Back to top Go down
Artemis Aidos

Artemis Aidos

PostSubject: Re: Not in the mood (Open)    Not in the mood (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 11:20 am

Artemis smirked wickedly, hopping down from the counter and finished up the separate bowl for them that didn't have the potion and put it in one of the other ovens. "So, I'll act all sweet and friendly and compliment the hell out of her outfit and give her cookie. Then you can swoop in and say whatever you want to say?" She said, waving her hand to hurry the cookies as she made the heat pick up.
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

PostSubject: Re: Not in the mood (Open)    Not in the mood (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 4:37 pm

Mal let out an evil laugh that she hadnt done in almost a year since she began attending Auradon, but it felt so right. She looked at Artemis and smirked, "Youre a bad influence." She said smiling as she took the cookies out and smirked, "A few of them dont have the potion." She said and handed her a potion free cookie and bit into one herself
Back to top Go down
Artemis Aidos

Artemis Aidos

PostSubject: Re: Not in the mood (Open)    Not in the mood (Open)  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 8:52 pm

Artemis felt joyous at the evil laugh, having thought all of the Villain children from the Isle had began to grow soft. She knew she would have to coax it out of them, one by one and she wanted to at least start with Mal. She had a strong hold over the other three, acting as leader and Artemis couldn't stand seeing a powerful group, become so weak and useless. "Well, duh? Father needs souls when you guys decide to give up breathing," She mused, rolling her eyes as she mentioned her father. "My own personal corruption will just make him happy with me." She said and waved away Mal's cookie, having made her own cookies with white chocolate chips and she nibbled it, hopping down from the counter. "Let's get this show on the road!" Artemis clapped to emphasise her words and grabbed a bag, to place the cookie in. "It's a good thing I had remedial goodness before I saw you." She said, gesturing to her dark blue skirt and white button up shirt, looking innocent and something the Fairy Godmother forced her to wear.
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

PostSubject: Re: Not in the mood (Open)    Not in the mood (Open)  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 5:33 pm

Mal frowned a bit at the mention of Artys father. hades was cool and all, she adored him, but still... parents were a sore subject for Mal since her own mother was a lizard at the moment. She laughed and got up and followed her to the tourney field where Audrey would be practicing for cheerleading "After this is done please change back into your normal clothes. I cant handle that." She said glad she got to wear her normal isle clothes
Back to top Go down
Artemis Aidos

Artemis Aidos

PostSubject: Re: Not in the mood (Open)    Not in the mood (Open)  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 1:57 am

Artemis didn't care talking about her family, knowing other Isle people were a bit touchy at the mention of their loveless parents as she knew her father loved her. Seeing Mal frown made her feel a little bad, making her curse Auradon for making her even a little bit softer but she then almost laughed at the memory of Maleficent being a lizard. "Oh please, I'll be rushing back into my normal clothes. I don't do pink..." She said, her lip curling up in disgust as she tugged her skirt and forced her best, kind smile. "See you in a bit." She said overly sweet and walked over to Audrey, holding the nicely wrapped cookie. "Hey, Audrey...I, well, I wanted to just, well, I made you a cookie as a way to extend the hand of friendship. I know you have a really bad idea about us Isle kids but I can't stand that you'd have that about me. This is all I ever wanted, to be on Auradon away from the darkness and dirt of the Isle. So I just wanted to start off by asking for us to be friends." She said, holding out the cookie with a sad smile, her eyes watery and practically begging for Audrey to accept. And with Artemis' luck, she did and bit into the cookie and a dazed look went across her face. "Urgh, Malsy, come on."
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

PostSubject: Re: Not in the mood (Open)    Not in the mood (Open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:31 pm

Mal watched the whole thing happen and smiled when she finally bit into the cookie. She walked over and smiled evily "thank you, Artemis love. Hi there Audrey. We have a few questions for you. Question number one. Have you been trying to steal Ben from me at your so called tutoring lessons?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Aidos

Artemis Aidos

PostSubject: Re: Not in the mood (Open)    Not in the mood (Open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 4:33 pm

Artemis rolled her eyes at Mal's thanks, hating the term love and she crossed her arms, nose crinkled in disgust as she plucked at her pink sweater.  "Of course I have. Ben was mine from the very beginning and I want him back." Audrey stated, covering her mouth in shock as the words escaped and Artemis simply chuckled. "Revenge is always so...sweet." She said, gesturing to the cookie and used her fire abilities to make sure she couldn't escape, making a small wall of fire surround her. "Carry on, Malsy." She smirked darkly, hearing the chuckle of her father in her ear as though he were beside her.
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

PostSubject: Re: Not in the mood (Open)    Not in the mood (Open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 10:57 pm

Mal frowned angrily "wrong answer Audrey" she admired he fire wall and sent a wink to Audrey. She took her spell book out of her pocket and flipped through it until she found the spell she wanted. She spoke the words and smirked as Audrey's hair turned bright green and purple to look lie the joker. She then did another spell that made her clothes ratty and tattered
Back to top Go down
Artemis Aidos

Artemis Aidos

PostSubject: Re: Not in the mood (Open)    Not in the mood (Open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 11:11 pm

Artemis' hair slowly began to burn a dark blue, it crackling wildly as she used her powers, juggling with a few fire balls and despite the glazed look in Audrey's eyes from the potion, she could see her fear but she began to crinkle her nose at Mal's powers. "Oh Mal, now she just looks like you..." She muttered and held her hand up like she's about to control a puppet and Audrey's body went limp, looking as loose as a puppet and she wriggled a few fingers, seeing the princess wiggle on the spot. Artemis laughed manically, the fire disappearing as the pink clothes on Artemis' body fell away in ash and was replaced by her Hell Attire, a black gown that looks like smoke. "Stay away from the King or I'll set my hell hound on you and trust me, darling, they're sick of eating souls." Artemis snapped her teeth, letting her hand fall and Audrey fell to the floor in a heap, gasping for air. "I'm in the mood for cupcakes, you coming, Mal?" Artemis asked, brushing her hands off as though dirt was on them.
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

PostSubject: Re: Not in the mood (Open)    Not in the mood (Open)  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 12:56 am

Mal glared at Artemis when she attacked her outfit "hey. These are isle clothes. Watch it" she then watched her torture Audrey and she had to be honest, she loved it. She smiled at the thought of cupcakes "yummy" she said walking away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not in the mood (Open)    Not in the mood (Open)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not in the mood (Open)
Page 1 of 1