Auradon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon

Join the world of the Disney Descendants and become an amazing legend!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Let's Party (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 pm by Sparrow Hood

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Let's Party (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am by Gideon Gold

» Face Claim
Let's Party (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm by Mal Kronin

» I'm a Lost Girl(Open)
Let's Party (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm by Cane Hook

» Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)
Let's Party (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm by Abaddon Charbonneau

» Members of Auradon
Let's Party (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm by Kitty Cheshire

» Where Do I Belong (Open)
Let's Party (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm by Eden Hood

» Vanessa Queen (WIP)
Let's Party (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 am by Vanessa Queen

» Canon Character Claim
Let's Party (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:14 am by Vanessa Queen

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Rating

Let's Party (Open)

Go down 
+9
Cane Hook
Mal Kronin
Eden Hood
Mayari Sarou
Melody Piper
Kitty Cheshire
Sparrow Hood
Apple White
Jay Hussain
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay Hussain

Jay Hussain

Let's Party (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Let's Party (Open)   Let's Party (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 2:47 am

Jay had just won a Tourney game with the team and well was in the mood to light the school up with a party. So he walked into the student lounge and stood up on a table and shouted. "Let's party!" Before he blasted the stereo. Smiling he looked at the fellow students in the lounge he hoped that they would join in with him.
Back to top Go down
Apple White

Apple White

Let's Party (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Party (Open)   Let's Party (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 2:59 am

Apple had been sitting in the corner of the student lounge with briar and winter and looked up as a voice shouted about a party. She laughed a bit and stood and began dancing with briar to the music "good game today jay!" Apple shouted over the music
Back to top Go down
Sparrow Hood

Sparrow Hood

Let's Party (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Party (Open)   Let's Party (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 3:06 am

Sparrow had heard a stereo blasting music from the halls l causing him to rush into the student lounge. "Did somebody say party?" he wondered a he raised an eyebrow. Getting out a pick, he began to strum his guitar to the beat of the music. He had some rather unrequited feelings for Jay, but he'd never admit it, mainly due to him likely being straight which would be a buzzkill. Getting out a cigarette and lighter, he lit it up and proceeded to take a small drag to try to take his mind off things.
Back to top Go down
Cane Hook

Cane Hook

Let's Party (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Party (Open)   Let's Party (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 3:15 am

Cane walked by the student lounge and heard music. His ears perked up and he stepped into the lounge. He smiled as he saw a few students dancing and his eyes fell on sparrow. He smiled a bit and blushed as he realized he was now staring at the boy
Back to top Go down
Mayari Sarou

Mayari Sarou

Let's Party (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Party (Open)   Let's Party (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 11:27 am

Mayari had congratulated the Tourney Team on the field, being one of the cheerleaders as Audrey had thought it'd be a good idea to have the best dancer in the school on the Cheerleading team. And when Mayari had wanted to please everyone, she accepted. Now that she was in the student lounge, she was excited to hear there was now a party and Sparrow Hood had begun to play his music so her body began to sway, her skirt clinking and adding to the tune as she was dressed like a belly dancer. "Congratulations Jay!" Mayari said to the star of the game, never stopping her movements and  beamed over at him, closing her emerald eyes as the music lifted her soul.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Cheshire

Kitty Cheshire

Let's Party (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Party (Open)   Let's Party (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 1:21 pm

Kitty walked into to the student lounge and noticed there was a party going on. So girl decided to stay here and be part of it. Kitten actually knew few people here but not all of them. Some had once gone to the same school as her but she wasn't that close with neither of them. Also, there were people who she didn't know very well yet. She had just a few minutes ago finished her nap so she was now full of energy.
Back to top Go down
Jay Hussain

Jay Hussain

Let's Party (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Party (Open)   Let's Party (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 3:02 pm

Jay looked at his fellow students who began to dance and smiled. He looked over at Apple White as he heard her over the music. "Thanks Apple it was great to bring in the W. Thanks Mayari." He said giving each of the girls a smile. He liked being the center of attention and well being the star torney player gave him a lot of that. Torney was the one thing that he found to take his mind off of the other things that he wanted to do. He rarely wanted to steal though he chalked that up to finding himself and not being there for what his father wanted him to do. Looking over at Sparrow he smiled as he began to play his guitar and well turned down the stereo so that they could have live music.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Cheshire

Kitty Cheshire

Let's Party (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Party (Open)   Let's Party (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 4:04 pm

Kitty just now realised this party was because the Tourney game was won. She had missed the entire game actually. So she had no idea until now who had won, she even forget that there was game. "Oh yeah good job for winning the game," she said there to the boy who named was something with J. She has barely talked with boy anyways. She just decided to say a good job for winning the game. She wasn't really after any boy right now, even if she knew one day she needs to find someone for a job.
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

Let's Party (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Party (Open)   Let's Party (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 4:32 pm

Mal walked in and pounced on Jay. She giggled and hugged him "Good job, buddy!" She said in a teasing tone. She was proud of Jay, and he knew that, she just still wasnt all that good with being supportive instead of destructive. She got off of Jay and smiled up at him "You did great, Jay."
Back to top Go down
Melody Piper

Melody Piper

Let's Party (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Party (Open)   Let's Party (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 5:23 pm

Melody has always liked parties and so when she heard music from Student Longue she decided to check it out. She had seen the Tourney match even if she didn't really understand most of the game. She has never really been into sports, so it wasn't that surprising. She walked into the room and looked around there. She saw few familiar faces but not her friends here yet.
Back to top Go down
Mayari Sarou

Mayari Sarou

Let's Party (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Party (Open)   Let's Party (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 9:03 pm

Mayari beamed happily at Jay, bowing her head when he said thank you. It wasn't a secret that Jay was pleased by the attention, something she assumed belonged to the fact he didn't really get much as a child. The thought had once saddened her, but now, she knew he was happy with the tourney team and with the friendship he had with Mal, Evie and Carlos. She was about to say more, only to see Mal pounced on Jay and she moved her wild hair, turning on her tiptoes and grabbed the hands of her fellow dancers, giggling at her obvious awkwardness when it came to conversing with new people.
Back to top Go down
Eden Hood
Admin
Eden Hood

Let's Party (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Party (Open)   Let's Party (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 10:20 pm

Eden entered the student lounge, clad in a red lace dress that cling to her figure that had a whole in a back to allow her wolf tail to hang loosely and comfortable and she ran a hand through her hair, avoiding her wolf ears. She was simply collecting Mayari and Artemis, who was hiding in the shadows as she was watching over the crowd as they were going to go to Magix Nightclub in the town. "Congrats, Jay." She said, her tail flickering in delight at the sight of her Isle friends and she looked over at the corner, Artemis appearing with the sound of crackling fire behind her which only caused Eden to sigh. "You're smoking, Arty," And before Hades' daughter could say thank you, Eden waved her hand over her shoulder's and indicted at Artemis' flaming hair, watching the smoke dance in the air. "Anyway, you guys up to go to Magix Nightclub? Artemis, Mayari and I are heading there as Mayari has succeeded in breaking away from Audrey's cheerleading team." Eden said, smirking wolfishly.
Back to top Go down
https://auradondescendants.forumotion.co.uk
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

Let's Party (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Party (Open)   Let's Party (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 5:38 pm

Mal listened in on the conversation happening and she lit up "You guys are going to Magix?" She asked her eyes glowing a bit with excitement. She threw an arm around Jay kind of possessively and she didnt really know why, as she was dating Ben, but she still loved Jay as he was one of her best friends.
Back to top Go down
Cane Hook

Cane Hook

Let's Party (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Party (Open)   Let's Party (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 7:02 pm

Cane smirked as more people came in and he entered more into the room and walked over to Mal. he picked her up and kissed her cheek "Hey there Malsy." Both his words and his actions earned him a smack to the arm and he chuckled "Ooohhh feisty, I like that." He said winking at her and she rolled her eyes
Back to top Go down
Layla Radcliffe

Layla Radcliffe

Let's Party (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Party (Open)   Let's Party (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 2:23 am

Layla wore a red high low dress, where it hit the middle of her thigh but the back of it hit the back of her calves and the corset of it showed off her figure. It was definitely something Eden had picked out for her, the red colour being her signature colour. "Eden," She called towards the group and linked arms with the part wolf. "Thanks for leaving me, and forgetting me." She mumbled and scanned the faces of everyone, worried that Carlos may appear even if the part wolf was attracted to him and they were quite close. "Yeah, we're going to Magix. Would you like to come?" Eden said after apologising to Layla who simply smiled and kissed at her cheek before staring at Cane and Mal's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Charleston

Annabelle Charleston

Let's Party (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Party (Open)   Let's Party (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 12:49 am

Annabelle walked in her head held high she studied the crowd it looked like there was a party though a party without her could not happen. "Hey now what is this a party without me?" She said as she smirked slightly she was the most beautiful girl here well at least she thought so and if she thought so it had to be true. Though she would never admit that she was just trying to please her father she really was quite depressed. Looking around she pouted slightly Ben had yet to arrived though he did not seem to even give her the time of day. He was just so dreamy and well she wished that he would give her a chance he was her soulmate she was sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Layla Radcliffe

Layla Radcliffe

Let's Party (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Party (Open)   Let's Party (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 1:27 am

Layla turned her head, staring through her blonde curls to see another person enter the student lounge, seemingly annoyed that there was a party going on without her and she furrowed her brow, scanning through her mind's files to remember who she was. "That's Gaston's daughter, isn't it?" She said, raising her eyebrow and looked over at the rest of the group, trying to see if Ben was around but apparently not. Whilst being close to his mother, due to her own designing the clothes for her, she didn't consider herself close to Ben, although she was his Royal Advisor. "Mal, do you know where Ben is? I'd quite like to keep him away from Annabelle. I have an odd feeling..." She murmured, hearing the usual tip tap of Lucky's paws on the ground and the dalmatian pressed himself against Layla's side.

Last edited by Layla Radcliffe on Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

Let's Party (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Party (Open)   Let's Party (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 10:54 pm

Mal raised an eyebrow at alylas question then saw Anabelle. She knew that the girl was obsessed with Ben. She nodded "I assume he is working. He's probably at home with his father" she said happy that layla wanted to keep Ben safe as much as she did
Back to top Go down
Layla Radcliffe

Layla Radcliffe

Let's Party (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Party (Open)   Let's Party (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 11:17 pm

Layla frowned at Mal's response and wrung her fingers together, feeling strangely unsettled. "No, I don't think so. It wasn't on his schedule to do anything today, because of the tourney game. And the old king is away on business for tonight.." She whispered to the group, not wanting to let the news that Ben's father was away to anyone else. She was Ben's Royal Adviser, having been close to him once before Audrey had latched herself onto him and ever since, simply did the work. Layla held her finger up to her ear piece, muttering into the mic as she looked around the party and received no answer from Ben. "He's not answering, are you sure you don't know where he is?" She said, becoming tense and unsure of the night.
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

Let's Party (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Party (Open)   Let's Party (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 1:11 am

Mal listened to laylas words and frowned. Detecung the panic in her voice mal began to panic herself "layla... You dont think..." She said glarih daggers at Annabelle. She then turned to layla "I have one of bens hoodies in my room. We can use it and I can perform a tracking spell on it. We will find him"
Back to top Go down
Layla Radcliffe

Layla Radcliffe

Let's Party (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Party (Open)   Let's Party (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 11:41 am

Layla shook her head, holding her hand up in a way to halt and calm Mal. "No, we must remain calm. We mustn't let her think we suspect her...Think logically, no magic, where would she put him if she did take him? We must check everywhere before we jump to conclusions. I'll check his room and contact his mother. I know in my gut he's not with them but we must check before the use of magic is involved." She whispered and patted Lucky's head, wanting to at least try herself to find Ben before they straight away jump to the fact he's missing. "For all I know, he could just be showering and took out the earpiece...wait, he was at the game, right? I don't go to those kind of things so I have no idea if he was there or not."
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

Let's Party (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Party (Open)   Let's Party (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 11:36 pm

Mal kept her glare on Anabelle. She was furious. She looked at layla and frowned "I'm worried layla. I dont know where she would put him. Maybe in a dungeon somewhere" she said frowning. She took a few Deep breaths
Back to top Go down
Layla Radcliffe

Layla Radcliffe

Let's Party (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Party (Open)   Let's Party (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 11:55 pm

Layla rolled her eyes at the suggestion and blocked Mal's view of Annabella, tucking her hands in her dress pockets. "There's no dungeon here." She fingered a ring on her finger, it looking like the beast's head to signify her connection with the royal family and she began to whisper something in Lucky's ear, telling him to search for Ben's scent and he began to sniff around the student lounge, hovering more around Annabella before he sprinted out, barking. "I'll be back...He has something so don't you dare do anything to Annabella before we find out if it was really her." She muttered and Eden perked up, becoming concerned and Layla nodded her head at the sight of her friend's golden eyes, her protectiveness over Layla showing itself quite clearly. The advisor walked calmly out but from the way she ran her shaky head through her hair constantly showed how worried she was.
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

Let's Party (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Party (Open)   Let's Party (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 12:12 am

Mal was shaking and purple magic began radiating from her. She looked at Artemis desperation in her eyes. She needed help calming down and nothing was working. She took deep breaths before she rushed outside slamming Anabella with her shoulder as she ran past
Back to top Go down
Kitty Cheshire

Kitty Cheshire

Let's Party (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Party (Open)   Let's Party (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 1:36 am

Kitty was now sitting on one of the armchairs there and just was looking what was going on around her. This party began to be boring for her. She wasn't sure how to make more fun for her right now. She is sure at some point she will figure it out. She also saw some kind drama was going on but it wasn't her business so she didn't bother about it much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let's Party (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Party (Open)   Let's Party (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Party (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next