Auradon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon

Join the world of the Disney Descendants and become an amazing legend!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Let's Party (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 pm by Sparrow Hood

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Let's Party (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am by Gideon Gold

» Face Claim
Let's Party (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm by Mal Kronin

» I'm a Lost Girl(Open)
Let's Party (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm by Cane Hook

» Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)
Let's Party (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm by Abaddon Charbonneau

» Members of Auradon
Let's Party (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm by Kitty Cheshire

» Where Do I Belong (Open)
Let's Party (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm by Eden Hood

» Vanessa Queen (WIP)
Let's Party (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 am by Vanessa Queen

» Canon Character Claim
Let's Party (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:14 am by Vanessa Queen

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Rating

Let's Party (Open)

Go down 
+9
Cane Hook
Mal Kronin
Eden Hood
Mayari Sarou
Melody Piper
Kitty Cheshire
Sparrow Hood
Apple White
Jay Hussain
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raven Queen

Raven Queen

Let's Party (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Party (Open)   Let's Party (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 2:32 am

Raven had heard bunch of music while she was in the hallway, so she decided to might as well check out the source behind it. Entering the student lounge, she saw quite a few of her classmates celebrating some sort of sports event. Was she late to the news again? "Congratulations on whatever you guys are celebrating," she said giving a bit of an awkward smile. This was going to be fun...
Back to top Go down
Melody Piper

Melody Piper

PostSubject: Re: Let's Party (Open)   Let's Party (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 2:49 am

Melody was somewhere there and was feeling this party have become a bit of boring. She noticed there was some kind of drama going on but she didn't care about what it was. She noticed Raven enter. She rolled eyes on her sentence. "We are celebrating a victory of Tourney Game. Some odd sport for me still," she said there to Raven now. She wasn't even sure if a girl wanted to talk with her. At least it would be more interesting than just sitting here and being bored.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow Hood

Sparrow Hood

PostSubject: Re: Let's Party (Open)   Let's Party (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 1:35 am

"I see Raven Queen has arrived to the party. Also, what Melody just said. I honestly can't help the spread of information. I'm just a future rock star anyway," he responded as he took a quick break from strumming to take out a cigarette and light it up. He took a drag of the cigarette before letting it just sit in between the fingers of the hand he was using to strum the guitar. "Where's the booze?"
Back to top Go down
Blair Windsor

Blair Windsor

PostSubject: Re: Let's Party (Open)   Let's Party (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 1:49 am

Blair had been looking for her brother and when she couldn't find him she went to the student lounge, walking in she raised her eyebrow holding a book to her chest. She looked around keeping her head as she noticed she knew none of these people. "um...bonjour?" She called softly as she stood there. "Is there a party or something I've missed?" She asked staying off to the side as she watched the people around her. She knew their names but never actually talked to them. Not even Mal her brother's girlfriend, looking around she bit her lip as she figured it would be best if she just left. "Sorry for interrupting your party..." She called out softly.
Back to top Go down
Melody Piper

Melody Piper

PostSubject: Re: Let's Party (Open)   Let's Party (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 1:53 am

Melody looked at the Sparrow and just rolled her eyes on him. She has always found him so odd but has never really said it out loud. Didn't even plan to do this time. She noticed new person to join with them. "Hey there. No need to leave. It's party what Jay here started for winning Tourney Game," Melody explained to that girl whose name she couldn't even remember. "Don't leave because you don't know us," she added it there. "I'm Melody it's nice to meet some new faces around here," she said her name even. She tried to be friendly there. This party needed some fun but she had no ideas how.
Back to top Go down
Blair Windsor

Blair Windsor

PostSubject: Re: Let's Party (Open)   Let's Party (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 1:58 am

Blair looked up when someone spoke to her and she looked the girl up and down, older than her obviously. Melody...she knew that name. Oh yes, this was the pied pipers daughter. "Bonjour Melody, Piper right? As in the pied pipers daughter? Oui?" Blair made it her business to know everyone's name and a bit of their backstory in the school. Walking to her she held her hand out with a timid smile. "I am Blair it is nice to meet you madam" She said watching her carefully as she spoke still holding her book in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Melody Piper

Melody Piper

PostSubject: Re: Let's Party (Open)   Let's Party (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 2:06 am

"You're Right," she said there with a small smile on her face. She wasn't sure where or how the girl knew her name but she didn't care much about it right now. Melody looked at the hand and then the girl. Soon she held her hand out too and did shake it. "Nice to meet you too Blair," she said with a small smile. "Your last name is what, if I may ask?"
Back to top Go down
Blair Windsor

Blair Windsor

PostSubject: Re: Let's Party (Open)   Let's Party (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 2:09 am

Blair smiled widely nodding slowly, shaking her hand Blair soon dropped it and then bit her lip looking down. "My last name?" She knew some people didn't like her family for how they ruled and who her parents were and though she was never scared of her family and she adored them some days...she almost felt ashamed. It was as if she would never fit in, she wasn't her brother who could make friends easily. "um...Blair Windsor...my last name is Windsor madam," she told her quietly before looking back up flashing a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Melody Piper

Melody Piper

PostSubject: Re: Let's Party (Open)   Let's Party (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 2:22 am

Melody waited for Blair to say her last name. When she finally did she was a bit of surprise to her. She had no idea that Ben had a sister named Blair. "Oh wow. Didn't know Ben has a sister named Blair. Same time I have never talked with Ben or any of her friends directly," she said there with a small smile. She wasn't sure why the girl had said it so quietly like she was ashamed of this name. "I won't judge you or anything. We all have our family secrets and so on," she added there now.
Back to top Go down
Blair Windsor

Blair Windsor

PostSubject: Re: Let's Party (Open)   Let's Party (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 2:27 am

Blair nodded smiling weakly as she mentioned her brother, looking at her she grinned slightly. "Yes well...I'm the dirty little secret," She held her finger to her lips giggling softly. It wasn't true it was just something her and her brother joked about because no one really knew about Blair. She was like a good book hidden away on the back shelf and Ben was the same book but on the front shelves. Blair never minded, though, she was okay with her brother getting the spotlight, her mother always told her that it just meant Blair could see the world differently than her brother.
Back to top Go down
Melody Piper

Melody Piper

PostSubject: Re: Let's Party (Open)   Let's Party (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 2:47 am

Melody smiled at the girl words. "If you say so," she said there now. She really couldn't argue with the girl there if she didn't know facts. She didn't really wanna start any drama here. She didn't care that much about other family matters. "This party needs something. It seems so boring," Mel said there and sighed. She even noticed Kitty in an armchair to plan something. Before she could say anything to that girl she was gone, disappeared. "Damn that cat girl," she mumbled there now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Party (Open)   Let's Party (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Party (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2