Auradon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon

Join the world of the Disney Descendants and become an amazing legend!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Never Never Land (Open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 pm by Sparrow Hood

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Never Never Land (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am by Gideon Gold

» Face Claim
Never Never Land (Open)  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm by Mal Kronin

» I'm a Lost Girl(Open)
Never Never Land (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm by Cane Hook

» Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)
Never Never Land (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm by Abaddon Charbonneau

» Members of Auradon
Never Never Land (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm by Kitty Cheshire

» Where Do I Belong (Open)
Never Never Land (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm by Eden Hood

» Vanessa Queen (WIP)
Never Never Land (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 am by Vanessa Queen

» Canon Character Claim
Never Never Land (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:14 am by Vanessa Queen

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Rating

Never Never Land (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Whitney Darling

Whitney Darling

Never Never Land (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Never Never Land (Open)    Never Never Land (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 6:36 pm

Whitney sat in a chair by the fire place in the student lounge. She had a cup cake and a cup of sweet tea beside her and she smiled as she nestled into the big comfy chair with a book. Her eyes scanned the pages as she read and she sipped her tea. A few moments later, she felt a pair of eyes on her and she quickly looked up
Back to top Go down
Sage Biron

Sage Biron

PostSubject: Re: Never Never Land (Open)    Never Never Land (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 11:07 pm

Sage sneaked into the student lounge, having wanted to surprise Whitney with a present Peter Pan had sent to her from Neverland and she had wanted to remind Whitney of home. She then floated through the air, bare feet as usual and flew over Whitney's head, looking her in the eyes. "Hey, Whit." Sage exclaimed, her voice loud and cheerful as usual and beamed wildly, holding out a fairy made snow globe. She had once explained to them what snow globes were and how they were made and the fairies were instantly fascinated, making it out everything Neverland. "For you, a little home away from home. Pan gave to me as a surprise to give to you."
Back to top Go down
Whitney Darling

Whitney Darling

PostSubject: Re: Never Never Land (Open)    Never Never Land (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 11:19 pm

Whitney smiled as she saw Sage "Hello Sage. How I have missed you." She said hugging the girl "How is everything back home? Is my mother and father?" She asked pushing her light brown hair back out of her face. She missed her family, but she did rather enjoy attending school at Auradon. She looked at the girls hands and smiled at the gift she was being presented with "Oh Sage. its beautiful." She asked taking the snow globe from her and looked at it smiling. She missed home.
Back to top Go down
Sage Biron

Sage Biron

PostSubject: Re: Never Never Land (Open)    Never Never Land (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 11:28 pm

Sage smiled and floated down, pulling her fave girl into a tight hug and she fell beside her on the sofa. "Oh, they're great. Slightly won't leave me be but he blames the other lost boys." She rolled her eyes but continued to beam at the presence of Whitney. She hardly called Slightly her father as he looked only a few years older than her, due to the Neverland Gift. "The Queen of the fairies even helped apparently." Sage admitted, gesturing to the golden glitter that was in the centre of the snow globe; a sign of where the fairies reside. The only people who can see the snow globe's insides are the ones that have been to every single part of Neverland.
Back to top Go down
Whitney Darling

Whitney Darling

PostSubject: Re: Never Never Land (Open)    Never Never Land (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 11:31 pm

She smiled "I miss Slightly." She said sighing "I will be able to come home over the winter break though. And we can run around and fly and have fun." She said promising to spend time in Neverland soon. she looked into the snow globe and smiled "Its so amazign the things those little fairies can make." She said "How is Tink doing by the way? I hear Tiffany is going to start attending Auradon prep next year."
Back to top Go down
Sage Biron

Sage Biron

PostSubject: Re: Never Never Land (Open)    Never Never Land (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 12:02 am

Sage nodded, her cheerful face turned sad as she thought of her father. "I do too.." She whispered and then shook her head, sucking in a breath before forcing a bright smile. She would have to make a choice whether or not she wishes to live in the normal world where she could grow old or live in Neverland with the same people for the rest of eternity. She wasn't so sure now that she had spent a while in Auradon. "I can make you fly now, Whitney. You need to keep remembering that..." She said with a laugh and conjured up some fairy dust before sprinkling it on her friend. "C'mon, up you get, little Pan. Oh and Tink is well, not wanting to let go of Tiffany just yet." She said with a roll of her eyes, hoping the three ladies of Neverland could be reunited once again to cause some mischief.
Back to top Go down
Whitney Darling

Whitney Darling

PostSubject: Re: Never Never Land (Open)    Never Never Land (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 12:11 am

Whitney laughed as she began floating in the air "I do keep forgetting that you can do this." She said laughing a bit as she flew around the room "Havign Tiffy here will be great. The three Wonderland ladies, reunited!" She said as she soared around the room over the ehads of a few other students. Whitney never let loose like this. Always so prim and proper as her mother raised her
Back to top Go down
Sage Biron

Sage Biron

PostSubject: Re: Never Never Land (Open)    Never Never Land (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 4:21 pm

Sage chuckled and lifted herself up into the air, the usual golden light wrapping itself around her body like golden ivy and faded into her skin allowing her to fly and allow Whitney's own flight. "Tiffany, Whitney...Don't forget Lily. All three of you with the Y's and then there's me." She chuckled with a shake of her head, opening a window and she grasped her friend's wrist and pulled her outside into the open world. "Come on, Miss Prim and Proper. Don't be like Wendy!" Sage exclaimed, throwing her arms into the air and flew higher and higher before hiding out into the clouds. She thankfully wore light coloured clothing to hide her in the sky and watched Whitney grow more comfortable with the recently given gift of flight.
Back to top Go down
Whitney Darling

Whitney Darling

PostSubject: Re: Never Never Land (Open)    Never Never Land (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 6:14 pm

Whitney laughed as they flew out the window "We can start to call you Sagey if you'd like. That way you would have a 'Y' too." She said laughing a bit. When she was called miss Prim and Proper she did a pout that very much resembled Tinker bell "I am not my mother, Sage." She said as she flew higher and twirled through the air "I know how to have fun. Unlike Jane." She said referring to her older half sister
Back to top Go down
Sage Biron

Sage Biron

PostSubject: Re: Never Never Land (Open)    Never Never Land (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 6:41 pm

Sage growled at the name Sagey and wished that she had her bow and arrow on her, to at least threaten Whitney but instead she stared at the pout with a wicked smirk. "Oh, shut up. I've not seen you do something fun since we got here. It's horrible to even witness." She said with a crinkle of her nose, simply disgusted at the thought of not having fun every day. She did a backflip off of a cloud and twirled around Whitney. "Ah yes, Jane...When will she be arriving?" Sage questioned, raising her eyebrow as she didn't know what to think of someone who wasn't related to someone belonging to Neverland.
Back to top Go down
Whitney Darling

Whitney Darling

PostSubject: Re: Never Never Land (Open)    Never Never Land (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 6:51 pm

"I have no idea. I dont really talk to her much as she lives with Edward. I always hated that man. He was so mean to me growing up since I have a different father from Jane and Danny. Now Danny had always been an angel. The little tyke is just as cute as can be." She said sitting on a cloud and lookign down at the ground "I always wondered why mother stayed with him when she could be with my father and rule Neverland more or less."
Back to top Go down
Sage Biron

Sage Biron

PostSubject: Re: Never Never Land (Open)    Never Never Land (Open)  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:05 pm

Sage laid across a cloud, staring up at the endless abyss in the sky and she glanced over at Whitney with a faint smile. "He's a moron. I see no reason for him to be so cruel to you." She said with a growl, angry at the thought of someone hurting her friend but she was pleased she came to Neverland. "Some people just don't want to grow up...and your mother loves him. There is nothing we can do about that, even if he's horrible." She called over towards Whitney, a bird flying towards her shoulder despite being quite confused about why these people were in the sky and she simply stroked its chin. "I can't stand the idea of growing up...but at the same time, I'm not sure if I want to be young forever." For the first time ever, she said her concerns out loud and refused to meet Whitney's gaze.
Back to top Go down
Whitney Darling

Whitney Darling

PostSubject: Re: Never Never Land (Open)    Never Never Land (Open)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 4:15 pm

Sage sighed and rolled over on the cloud "I dont understand it either. My father is twice the man that Edward will ever be." She said trying not to cry. She missed her mother, but she had left London a few years ago to move to Neverland with her father. She didnt want to live in Edwards home anymore and be considered an outcast. When Sage admitted her true feelings about growing old Whitney gave her a soft smile "Its ok to be indecisive about these things. I am too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Never Land (Open)    Never Never Land (Open)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Never Land (Open)
Page 1 of 1