Auradon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon

Join the world of the Disney Descendants and become an amazing legend!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Ordinary girl (Open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 pm by Sparrow Hood

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Ordinary girl (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am by Gideon Gold

» Face Claim
Ordinary girl (Open)  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm by Mal Kronin

» I'm a Lost Girl(Open)
Ordinary girl (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm by Cane Hook

» Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)
Ordinary girl (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm by Abaddon Charbonneau

» Members of Auradon
Ordinary girl (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm by Kitty Cheshire

» Where Do I Belong (Open)
Ordinary girl (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm by Eden Hood

» Vanessa Queen (WIP)
Ordinary girl (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 am by Vanessa Queen

» Canon Character Claim
Ordinary girl (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:14 am by Vanessa Queen

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Rating

Ordinary girl (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

Ordinary girl (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Ordinary girl (Open)    Ordinary girl (Open)  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 7:05 pm

Mal stood in her room in front of her mirror and sighed. Why did she have to be so abnormal and stand out so much? She just wanted to fit in. She grabbed her spell book and found the spell she needed. She took a deep breath and recited the spell and looked in the mirror as the changes began to happen. She watched as her short purple hair grew longer and became a light blonde color and she smiled softly. She watched as her isle clothes became a soft light pink dress and her boots turned into a pair of silver flats. She bit her lip and nodded in approval at her work "Time to try and fit in, Mal. No more abnormal. Just... blend."

Ordinary girl (Open)  4cdd6f4b31862950242639cfb0c992ca
Back to top Go down
Selena Ursa

Selena Ursa

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary girl (Open)    Ordinary girl (Open)  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 11:14 pm

Selena went to visit Evie, having wanted to ask if she could borrow a pair of heels as she felt the need to be fancy today and as usual, she didn't knock. The two girls were certainly used to it by now. She halted when she entered, glaring at the Auradon girl in Mal's room. "Huh, why in the hell did Mal let you into her room?" She said before looking closely, becoming pale in the face and she shook it frantically. "No, no, no, what the hell are you doing? Is there a fancy dress party I don't know about? What in the fuck are you wearing? What have you done to your hair?" Selena's eyes widened, disappointed that Mal would try to be normal.
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary girl (Open)    Ordinary girl (Open)  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 1:09 am

Mal bit her lip and looked into her friends eyes "I'm tired of being an outcast. I thought being with Ben would help me make friends. But people are still afraid of me. I just wanna be normal Selena" she said sighing and moving her now blonde hair out of her face
Back to top Go down
Selena Ursa

Selena Ursa

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary girl (Open)    Ordinary girl (Open)  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 4:51 pm

Selena was furious, shown by the way her violet eyes sharpened and her hands were lightly coated in a inky smoke. "You're not an outcast, you have all of us and you turn your back on us!? We grew up in a place to be proud of because we got out and you're throwing it behind to be normal. You look just like Audrey, god, it's actually sickening. People wanted to be like you when you came here and you're just becoming another one of their sheep..." She said, her top lip curling up in a snarl as she stared at the blonde hair that infuriated her. She liked the dark Mal, hoping that someone so powerful could be the one to make Selena a Queen of her own world if they had an alliance but now, she'd fallen into this bright world and become a clone of the light. "Fuck, Mal...Or are you changing your name as well? I mean Daisy suits this new you." Selena commented, shaking her head in great annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary girl (Open)    Ordinary girl (Open)  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 5:10 pm

Mal glared at Selena as she spoke and her fingers sparked with magic "choose your words wisely, Selena. I'm not afraid to hex you" when she mentioned being called daisy she snorted with laughter "no. I'm not changing my name. But if I were I wouldn't choose daisy. Maybe Emily. Or Annie. Something soft and nice"
Back to top Go down
Selena Ursa

Selena Ursa

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary girl (Open)    Ordinary girl (Open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 12:47 am

Selena smirked, having seen her fingers sparkle with magic and knew there was darkness within her and she put her hands on her hips. "Try me, princess." She spat the word out quite darkly, furious about the fact she was trying to change herself. "Don't fix what isn't broken and I most certainly didn't see anything broken with you before you changed yourself into this fucking thing. I'm so disappointed in you, Mal. Your mother would be disappointed. In fact, I doubt she'd even want you to call her that." She said and shook her white hair, surprised that she's expressing so much anger in this situation  but she saw no reason for Maleficent's daughter to change herself. "You fucked up but you'll realise that yourself and if you come to be crying about it, expect me to laugh. Not help." Selena said, rummaging through Evie's shoe drawers to find the pair of shoes she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary girl (Open)    Ordinary girl (Open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 3:45 pm

Mals eyes glowed and she flicked her finger so Selena began floating in mid air "you want to bring my mother into this battle?" She snarled and her eyes grew brighter "you dont want to do that. I promise you." She said glarig at Selena "what I do is my choice. No one else's. I may look fragile now. But I am just as vicious a d cruel as before. Never forget that" she said throwing Selena to the ground
Back to top Go down
Selena Ursa

Selena Ursa

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary girl (Open)    Ordinary girl (Open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 4:36 pm

Selena felt herself move into the air, feeling like she would in water and she simply smirked. "Battle is it?" She teased and allowed her to speak, checking out her nails in the process and knew she would soon have to paint them and then raised her eyebrow at the threat. Flipping in the air, she landed on her legs and her shadow danced along the floor in an inky smoke before grabbing at Mal's limbs in a thick shadow. "See! With this power, you don't need to fit in. There's no point. You're at the top of your game and you're throwing yourself in the pit full of underdogs!" Selena yelled out, throwing her hands in the air and it made the shadows disappear, the dark tendrils releasing Mal. "There's no point. Your sickening love with Bn as twisted you, making you this...person."
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary girl (Open)    Ordinary girl (Open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 4:44 pm

Mal growled at the shadows then glared at Selena "Ben has nothing to do with this!" She shouted and sent a spell at Selena to make her mouth sew shut but she missed, her anger over whelming her "Ben loves me for who I am. No matter what I look like!"
Back to top Go down
Selena Ursa

Selena Ursa

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary girl (Open)    Ordinary girl (Open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 4:55 pm

Selena chuckled darkly, her violet eyes glowing as she clenched her fists and she begged to be in the water, knowing that her markings hidden beneath her clothes would be glowing right now as well. "Yes it does. You want to be normal and make yourself no longer worry about other people's comments. You want to be something his parents might actually want for their son's girlfriend. Please, he loved the way you expressed yourself..through your Isle clothes, how proud and strong and powerful you were with those on and now you're this, you'll be just like Audrey. You know, his ex girlfriend who he didn't like?"
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary girl (Open)    Ordinary girl (Open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 5:00 pm

Mal looked at her in silence. The only sound was their breathing. She walked over to Selena so they were mere inches apart "I am not Audrey. I will never be her. I will not lose Ben. Now get out of my room" she said darkly
Back to top Go down
Selena Ursa

Selena Ursa

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary girl (Open)    Ordinary girl (Open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 9:13 pm

Selena stood tall and proud, staring down at Mal as she was the taller of the two and smirked. "I'm just saying, you poor unfortunate soul...You were better as a villain than some prissy little bitch." She quipped cheerfully and twirled around, a shadow tendril reaching out to grip Mal's leg and flicked it, aiming to make her fall on the floor as she left the room. "Toodles." She wiggled her fingers, giving her a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary girl (Open)    Ordinary girl (Open)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ordinary girl (Open)
Page 1 of 1