Auradon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon

Join the world of the Disney Descendants and become an amazing legend!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Let it snow (Open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 pm by Sparrow Hood

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Let it snow (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am by Gideon Gold

» Face Claim
Let it snow (Open)  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm by Mal Kronin

» I'm a Lost Girl(Open)
Let it snow (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm by Cane Hook

» Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)
Let it snow (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm by Abaddon Charbonneau

» Members of Auradon
Let it snow (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm by Kitty Cheshire

» Where Do I Belong (Open)
Let it snow (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm by Eden Hood

» Vanessa Queen (WIP)
Let it snow (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 am by Vanessa Queen

» Canon Character Claim
Let it snow (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:14 am by Vanessa Queen

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Rating

Let it snow (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Winter Snow

Winter Snow

Let it snow (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Let it snow (Open)    Let it snow (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 10:52 pm

Winter sat on her bed in the dorm she shared with two other girls that she didnt really know that well. She sighed and lied back on the bed. She raised her hand and made a few snow flakes appear above her and watched as they fell around her framing her body. She rolled over onto her stomach as the door opened and she smiled weakly "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Blair Windsor

Blair Windsor

PostSubject: Re: Let it snow (Open)    Let it snow (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 1:35 am

Blair held her books to her chest as she walked, her hair pulled back into a braid that her mother had done that morning for her. It was her first year and she was scared. She was going in a bit later than everyone else including her own brother due to stuff and so she was late meeting her dorm mates. Opening the door she saw the snow flakes and smiled at them. "Bonjour!" She said the french rolling off her tongue as she spoke. "I'm Blair and assuming from the snow you are Winter, oui?" she asked giggling as she walked to one of the beds and setting her books down.

Last edited by Blair Windsor on Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Winter Snow

Winter Snow

PostSubject: Re: Let it snow (Open)    Let it snow (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 11:22 am

Winter smiled and blushed a bit as she mentioned her personal flurry "yes. I'm winter. Winter snow. daughter of Elsa" she said smiling a bit "you must be Blair. Wow. I cant believe I'm rooming with you" she said gushing a bit
Back to top Go down
Blair Windsor

Blair Windsor

PostSubject: Re: Let it snow (Open)    Let it snow (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 12:10 pm

Blair blushed slightly at her name, no one normally knew who she was. It wasn't like it was all over that the royal family of Auradon had a daughter. Flashing a kind smile she slowly sat down on the bed brushing her dress off as she did. "Uh..yes I'm Blair, Blair Windsor. Sorry, not use to people knowing who I am" Giggling Blair picked up a book and opened it. "Oh wait! Do you know who I am because of Ben? Do you know Ben?" She looked up at the realization that this girl might know her brother.
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

PostSubject: Re: Let it snow (Open)    Let it snow (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 8:58 pm

Just as winter was about to answer Blair's question, the door swung open and in stormed a very angry purple haired mal. She flopped on winters bed and sighed "winter I have a problem!" She had yet to meet Blair yet so she didn't really pay any attention to her
Back to top Go down
Blair Windsor

Blair Windsor

PostSubject: Re: Let it snow (Open)    Let it snow (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 9:44 pm

Blair watched at her brother's girlfriend stormed in and she winced instantly backing away from her. She stared at the purple haired girl with a mixture of fear and joy, she knew about this girl because of her brother but she knew what the girls past was. Sure her mother taught her to never judge a person by their past but. It was hard. Blair sat there watching for a few moments, "Bonjour....if I may, what is your problem? I can try to help Ms. Kronin," She watched her tilting her head as she watched the elder girls.
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

PostSubject: Re: Let it snow (Open)    Let it snow (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 9:55 pm

Mal frowned a bit then sighed "alright. Its my boyfriend Ben. He's wanting to go to the isle with me this weekend when I go to visit my mom. Says he wants to see where I grew up. I dont know if its a good idea. But I dont wanna tell him no" she said pushing a strand of hair out of her face
Back to top Go down
Blair Windsor

Blair Windsor

PostSubject: Re: Let it snow (Open)    Let it snow (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 9:58 pm

Blair gasped at the very idea of her brother going to...that place she frowned and couldn't help but glare at Mal. "You can't bring my br-you can't bring the king to that isle what if he gets hurt? Or lost! He's never been there before it's too dangerous especially with how some of them might treat him. I'm against the idea very much" She crossed her arms glaring, she knew it wasn't Mal's fault her brother wanted to go there but still.
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

PostSubject: Re: Let it snow (Open)    Let it snow (Open)  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 1:04 am

Mal snarled at the girl "you think I'm an idiot? Why do you think I'm against the idea myself? I've lost some of my credit on the isle and dont want Ben going there at all. Who are you anyway? Why do you care so much!?" She asked glaring at the girl, her eyes glowing with anger and magic "its bens idea. He wants to see the isle and how much help it needs. I would only accompany him to ensure his safety!"
Back to top Go down
Blair Windsor

Blair Windsor

PostSubject: Re: Let it snow (Open)    Let it snow (Open)  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 1:15 am

Blair glared at her and got up walking towards her pure fear in her eyes but also pure anger. Holding her hand out she spoke with pure anger. "I never did introuduce myself fully, Hello Mal Kronin, my name is Blair Windsor im fourteen years old and my mother is Belle and my farther is Adam. My big brother is Ben Windsor" She hissed out at her watching her carefully. "You are not taking my brother to the isle of the lost"
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

PostSubject: Re: Let it snow (Open)    Let it snow (Open)  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 1:21 am

Mal smirked softly. This girl had some spunk. Some sass and a fiery attitude. This would be fun "nice to meet ya, Blair. But in all honesty, its not your choice if Ben goes to the isle or not. Its his " she said with a fake sweet smile on her face "if he wishes to go I will take him"
Back to top Go down
Blair Windsor

Blair Windsor

PostSubject: Re: Let it snow (Open)    Let it snow (Open)  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 1:24 am

Blair glared and shook her head walking back to her bed and picking up her books. "Oh he's not going, I wont let him go" She said simply walking to the door and opening the door. "Now if you don't mind, apparently I need to go have a chat with my big brother"
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

PostSubject: Re: Let it snow (Open)    Let it snow (Open)  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 1:29 am

Maps eyes began glowing again "you can't control Ben" she said frowning and crossed her arms over her chest "looks like I need to go have a chat with my boyfriend" she said walking out of the room to go find Ben
Back to top Go down
Blair Windsor

Blair Windsor

PostSubject: Re: Let it snow (Open)    Let it snow (Open)  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 1:30 am

Blair glared and instantly followed her. "No, I wont let him go. He could get hurt, hes a king now" She instantly jogged in front of her glaring behind at Mal before running off to go find her brother.
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

PostSubject: Re: Let it snow (Open)    Let it snow (Open)  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 5:23 pm

"Yes He is a king. He can make his own decisions. Ben is a big boy and will do as he likes." She said as she stormed off towards Bens room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let it snow (Open)    Let it snow (Open)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let it snow (Open)
Page 1 of 1