Auradon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon

Join the world of the Disney Descendants and become an amazing legend!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Crazy quiet (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 pm by Sparrow Hood

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Crazy quiet (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am by Gideon Gold

» Face Claim
Crazy quiet (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm by Mal Kronin

» I'm a Lost Girl(Open)
Crazy quiet (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm by Cane Hook

» Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)
Crazy quiet (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm by Abaddon Charbonneau

» Members of Auradon
Crazy quiet (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm by Kitty Cheshire

» Where Do I Belong (Open)
Crazy quiet (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm by Eden Hood

» Vanessa Queen (WIP)
Crazy quiet (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 am by Vanessa Queen

» Canon Character Claim
Crazy quiet (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:14 am by Vanessa Queen

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Rating

Crazy quiet (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sage Biron

Sage Biron

Crazy quiet (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Crazy quiet (Open)   Crazy quiet (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 12:54 pm

Sage was hanging upside down on one of the mushrooms attached to the wall, watching the Mad Hatter at work as he was so strange and crazy, it reminded her of home even if she was from Neverland and he was from Wonderland. She took a piece of fabric, deciding to make an item of clothing for Nibs, her more fancy Lost Boy and noticed how quiet it was in the mad hatter's tea shop. She stayed situated on the mushroom, using her magic to move the basket of threads for her new project as she was the one who had to sew in Neverland, the boys hardly wanting to learn how as their business was to just mess around and get food for their home. Whilst she waited for more company to appear in the quiet Tea Shop, she decided to speak to the Mad Hatter. "What starts with a T, ends with a T and has T in it?" She mused, giving him a cheeky grin as she asked, causing him to get confused and began going mad around the shop, trying to think. This amused Sage greatly and she had to hold her stomach as she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Calix Cheshire

Calix Cheshire

Crazy quiet (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy quiet (Open)   Crazy quiet (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 6:42 pm

Calix stepped into the Wonderland Tea shop and Haberdashery with one thing in mind. Tea. She ordered a double lemon and mint sprig sweet tea and sat down at a table. She looked over and saw one of the Lost Boy girls and smiled "Hello." She recognized the girl from a few of her classes. But as Calix was relatively new to Auradon, she doubted the girl even knew her name "Im Calix. Calix Cheshire."
Back to top Go down
Sage Biron

Sage Biron

Crazy quiet (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy quiet (Open)   Crazy quiet (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 10:24 pm

Sage slipped down from the mushroom attached high up on the wall and floated down to the bottom, still on her back and faced Calix when she was addressed. She recognised her, having seen her enter and had asked the fairy godmother who she was. "Why hello Calix. I'm Sage!" She introduced herself, hand on her chest as she spun in the air to face Calix and bowed, her bare feet in the position of one like a ballerina. "Hm, would you know the answer to my riddle? What starts with a T, ends with a T and has T in it?" The Lost Girl asked Calix, out of genuine curiosity and well, curiosity killed the cat. The thought of the famous line caused a snicker to escape Sage's lips.
Back to top Go down
Calix Cheshire

Calix Cheshire

Crazy quiet (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy quiet (Open)   Crazy quiet (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 10:36 pm

Calix raised an eyebrow at the girls unique ways about her. She liked it at the same time. She thought about her riddle and then smirked softly "It wouldnt happen to be a teapot would it?" She asked as she pointed to a teapot that floated over there heads. She smiled at the girl, her bright blue eyes shining genuinely
Back to top Go down
Sage Biron

Sage Biron

Crazy quiet (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy quiet (Open)   Crazy quiet (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 11:21 pm

Sage beamed and clapped her hands, her feet hovering very close to touching the floor but her bare feet refused to touch the icy stone. "Oh, wonderful! Yes!" She said and turned to the Mad Hatter, beaming quite madly. "Hey, Hatter It's a teapot." She said, flinging the tea pot that was about to pour tea into her cup towards him and he yelped out, still quite cheerfully and continued on with his business. "I quite enjoy messing with him...You should try it. Give him a riddle and he'll go nuts," Sage then paused and furrowed her brow. "Well, more nuts."
Back to top Go down
Calix Cheshire

Calix Cheshire

Crazy quiet (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy quiet (Open)   Crazy quiet (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 11:25 pm

Calix laughed and watched the mad hatter and his daughter Madeline "I would, but most of my riddles go to his daughter, madeline. Shes quite fun most times. When shes not going crazy over tea and speaking riddlish." She said laughed a bit and then turned back to Sage "So what brings you here? Just wanted some tea or something?" She asked taking off her jacket exposing some of her tattoos
Back to top Go down
Sage Biron

Sage Biron

Crazy quiet (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy quiet (Open)   Crazy quiet (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 11:39 pm

Sage used magic to make a seat appear beneath her and did the same with Calix, lifting them up into the air as the tea shop grew busier before holding up a cup of summer berry tea, a hell lot of honey mixed in. "Mad hatter, as mad as he is, gave me a book on Riddlish so now, I can understand it. It eases the confusion a lot." She said with a chuckle and then her eyes skimmed Calix's tattoos, eyes widening in great interest before shrugging. "I like the fact we're allowed to use as much thread and fabric so I often make things for the Lost Boys. Sorry, I'm Slightly's daughter. One of the forgotten Lost Boys that got adopted in London so he got the urge to fuck something and have me." Sage said as bluntly as possible but then laughed, pouring more tea into her cup. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crazy quiet (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy quiet (Open)   Crazy quiet (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy quiet (Open)
Page 1 of 1