Auradon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon

Join the world of the Disney Descendants and become an amazing legend!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 pm by Sparrow Hood

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am by Gideon Gold

» Face Claim
Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm by Mal Kronin

» I'm a Lost Girl(Open)
Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm by Cane Hook

» Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)
Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm by Abaddon Charbonneau

» Members of Auradon
Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm by Kitty Cheshire

» Where Do I Belong (Open)
Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm by Eden Hood

» Vanessa Queen (WIP)
Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 am by Vanessa Queen

» Canon Character Claim
Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:14 am by Vanessa Queen

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Rating

Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open)

Go down 
+3
Mal Kronin
Kitty Cheshire
Clayton Barett
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Clayton Barett

Clayton Barett

Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open)   Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 5:20 pm

Clayton had to find a dry place to to wait out a storm that hit suddenly and he ended up in Hocus Latte. He digging through his pockets he found enough change for one coffee black. He then found a table away from everyone else and just looked out the window watching the rain fall. Sighing slightly as he realized his tent would be completely soaked along with all the small amount of belongings that he has, by the time he got to it for the night. 'So be the life on the streets.' He thought to himself as he sipped the coffee. His eyes briefly looked at the other occupants all of them seemed to be wrapped in their own conversations and perfect lives to even notice him and to be honest he preferred it that way he liked being invisible though at times he wanted someone to see him and not a street rat.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Cheshire

Kitty Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open)   Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 6:23 pm

Kitty had gone to the village for awhile. But suddenly came this storm there. So she walked into the first cafe or such place she could found. It ended up being Hocus Latte, a place where she hasn't been before. She was the girl who has never really liked storms or rainy days, maybe this cat side of her. She doesn't like even wet places. So yeah getting wet isn't for her. So she was glad to find this Hocus Latte place. She ordered her there one coffee with a milk in it. After she had her order she looked around the place and tried to find a seat. There was barely any left. She walked back off the room, where was one seat empty but under that table someone was sitting. "Hello, May I sit here?" she tried to be so nice as she could. If she couldn't sit then she could find some other seat too.
Back to top Go down
Clayton Barett

Clayton Barett

PostSubject: Re: Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open)   Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 6:31 pm

Clayton looked up when he heard a voice was his ears deceiving him or was the girl actually asking to sit with him. Though a glance around told him that practically all of the seats were taken by others probably waiting out the storm so he guessed that he may of just been the last choice. "Suit yourself." He said rather hoping that she would. Though he wouldn't put it past her if she chose to sit somewhere else he was used to others just leaving him alone. He was destined to be alone and he had accepted that.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Cheshire

Kitty Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open)   Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 9:34 pm

Kitty looked at the boy. "Thanks," she said and did take a seat across the boy. She placed her coffee cup on the table. She looked around the place and wondered what she should say next. "You came here away from that storm too?" she asked there now some kind of question. She felt like he needed some kind of company.
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

PostSubject: Re: Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open)   Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 7:23 pm

Mal ran into Hocus Latte and shook ehr purple hair, water flying everywhere. She quickly snapped her figners to perform a drying spell onherself to ensure she did not get sick due to the storm. She looked around and her eyes fell on a boy she hadnt seen around before. She rasied an eyebrow and walked over. She glared at Kitty then turned to the boy and gave him her oh so sweet and innocent smile "Hi there, can I join you?" She asked sitting before he could answer "Im Mal. And you must be new around ehre. I would have remembered a face like yours wandering around the school." She said as Madeline brought her her usual drink and she sipped it
Back to top Go down
Rosebella Windsor

Rosebella Windsor

PostSubject: Re: Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open)   Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 7:57 pm

Rosebella decided that she wanted to get out and have something warm to drink. She has been worried about her brother. And none of her sisters was never around. Thank god that she had her friends for support. She wasn't planning to meet anybody at Hocus Latte. It was nice that she was going to have time for herself. Even if later she was going to meet up with Poppy. Rosebella was going to get her hair done. There really was nothing special coming up. It was something to make her feel good about herself. Even though it was raining outside. She had her umbrella to make sure that she didn't get wet. She wanted to always look perfect.

She then walked in and seen Kitty. And she could tell that Mal was being very rude to her. And she was actually surprised that Kitty hasn't pulled a prank on her. Rosebella was glad when he broke up with Mal. She always thought that he was way too good for her. She thought that Mal was below him and a groupie.

Rosebella then decided how she was going to save this. “ Kitty funny finding you here, mind if I sit?” She was ready to stir up a little trouble.
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

PostSubject: Re: Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open)   Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 8:09 pm

Mal sat down and rasied an eyebrow at Rosabella "Well well well, if it isnt her royal heigness. Shall we all bow at your feet? Or would a curtsy be better?" She asked a bit snidely. She wasnt clicking very well with any of the windsors lately. Except for Braelynn of course. But that was because she and Brae shared a room and they were best friends. As if she were summoned, Braelynn walked in and made a bee line straight for Mal "Hello my little fairy." She said kissing the top of Mals head which made Mal smile softly "Hello my Princess." Braelynn turned to her sister and frowned a bit "Hello, Ro."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Cheshire

Kitty Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open)   Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 8:21 pm

Kitty looked at Mal when she glared at her and well she did same back too. Rude girl. She has never liked Mal at all. She has always found her to be no good. She looked how she ignored them and sat down without getting the answer. Then she totally ignored her. When she heard familiar voice she looked up and saw there her friend Rosebella. "Hey, Rose. You know I hate rain," she said there and pointed towards outside.

She heard what Mal said now and this made her be even angrier. "Wow there. You don't have to be so fucking rude. Of course, you don't have to insult her because Ben did dump you and you don't like her because of it," she said there now to Mal. She was so mad at the girl now. Even more than before. "Wow. And you don't have anything against Brealynn," she didn't care she spelt her name wrong right now.

"You know what Mal. You are just making everything worse here. He seems to need peace and quiet. Maybe friend to talk with. Not some drama here. What you seem to cause all the time. If you wanna keep your attitude up then I'd suggest you go somewhere else," she said there now. She didn't care if she sounded rude. She couldn't stand Mal at her.
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

PostSubject: Re: Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open)   Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 8:25 pm

Mals eyes narrowed at Kitty and she leaned forward "Listen here, feline. I just came voer to welcome the new kid. All I did was say hello to him. So i sugges tyou keep that damn mouth of your clsoed before I permanently shut it. As for Braelynn, shes my best friend. We share a room. And besides, how can I hate that cute little face of hers? Now, I suggest you mind your own damn business before I turn you into a cat permanently. I turned my own damn mother into a tiny baby lizard. Dont think I wont do it." She said her eyes glwoing and magic radiating off her figner tips "And if you ever mention Bens and my relationship again, Ill make sure you regret it." Mal said snarling softly
Back to top Go down
Braelynn Windsor

Braelynn Windsor

PostSubject: Re: Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open)   Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 8:27 pm

Braes eyes widened at the display before her. This was not going to end well. She turned on Kitty and folded her arms over her chest "Ok, first of all, its Braelynn. Second of all, Mal was just trying to be polite, as she said. And third of all, I would listen to her. Mal isnt one to make empty threats. She goes through with them." She said trying to hide the faint blush that seemed to be spreading across her cheeks due to Mals words about her face being cute
Back to top Go down
Kitty Cheshire

Kitty Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open)   Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 8:38 pm

"Wow. Polite. By glaring at me and then ignoring me. And when I say something she threatens me," She said there now back to both of them. She couldn't find Mal polite at all there, to be honest. Maybe yeah she is polite to those who she likes. "Well even if she does. I'm sure I'm gonna find a way how to turn back. I'm smarter than you," she said there now. She really was. "Go ahead and try it if you want so badly," she mumbled there. She knew she would miss it the spell basically. Making her being a cat forever wasn't so easy. Mal seemed to underestimate her way too much.

"Oh sorry about this. This is who Mal really is to people who she doesn't like. So be aware if you get on her bad side then she treats you badly and is rude," she told there to the boy now. She tried to warn him there now. She herself didn't know it back then when she came here. She isn't even fucking sure why Mal doesn't like her at all. She has never done anything bad to her.
Back to top Go down
Braelynn Windsor

Braelynn Windsor

PostSubject: Re: Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open)   Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 8:44 pm

Braelynn couldnt help but laugh at Kittys words "Awww, why dont you go curl up in a sun spot like a good little kitten." She always turned into a bit of a bad ass when she was around Mal. She loved it. She brought out the rebel in her. She threw an arm around the purple haired fairy and smiled "Listen Cheshire, i suggest you just relocate. I doubt this boy wants to be arund you anyway." She then turned to the boy "I apologize for all this. Im Braelynn; Braelynn Windsor."
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

PostSubject: Re: Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open)   Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 8:46 pm

Mal laughed and put an arm around Braelynns lower back "Oh my wicked little Princess, how I adore you." She said kissing the girls cheek and smiling softly before turning to Kitty, "Wanna test that theory?" She said her fingers glowing more as did her eyes "One simple spell is all it would take. Just a few words and its a life of licking yourself clean and litter boxes for you." She said smirking softly
Back to top Go down
Apple White

Apple White

PostSubject: Re: Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open)   Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 8:47 pm

Apple was walking around the village when she saw a group of her classmates in an argument. She walked over to try and difuse the tension "Alright now, what is going on here? Cant we all just get along?" She asked looking at her friends then at Mal and Braelynn "Mal, I know you are uspet, but violence and permanent spell casting is not the answer you are looking for." She said in her soft spoken voice that has a natural calming affect on people "And Kitty, do not poke the sleeping bear. Antagonizing Mal makes you just as guilty as she would be if she cast the spell."
Back to top Go down
Calix Cheshire

Calix Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open)   Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 8:52 pm

Calix snuck up behind Apple and watched in ont he action. This was quite amusing. She chuckled and her ears twitched slightly under her hair and her tail flicked with excitement. She then disappeared and reappeared behind the purple haired girl the others had called Kitty. Odd name for a girl. She then spoke up "Now this is what I call excitement. And here I thought this school was going to be no fun." She said her bright blue eyes sparkling with anticipation
Back to top Go down
Rosebella Windsor

Rosebella Windsor

PostSubject: Re: Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open)   Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 8:54 pm

Rosebella just stood back, watching. Mal and her annoying younger sister be so mean to Kitty. Even though she knew that Kitty could take her one. “ I would watch what say and do Mal. Because you are no longer the queen bee!” She then laughed at her little joke. She then turned her attention to Kitty. “ Don't you think that Mal and my sister would make such a cute couple?”

She then rolled her eyes at both of them. “ One day Mal I will laugh when someone comes here that is more powerful. And then you would be the one wishing you were gone.” That is when she noticed that Apple was there. And Rosebella really didn't know what to think about her. But she didn't like when someone was being mean to her friend. Now Apple was going to try and make everything right.

“ Uhhh Apple you got it wrong, Mal was being mean and rude first. So I think Mal need to say sorry. I mean if she knows how to do that.” There was so much more that she could say. “ But I am sure she will get piss when I glad that my brother dumped her like yesterday trash.”
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

PostSubject: Re: Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open)   Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 9:00 pm

Mals heart stopped and she turned to looke at Braelynn who gave her a look that basically said three words: Dont do it. But it was too late. She stood up and walked around Apple so she was practically touching noses with Rosabella "Im gonna give you till the count of three to take that back before I do a spell much much worse than the one I put on little Blair to turn her rogue. I will have you begging at my feet for mercy. The pain will be uncomparable to anything you could ever fell again. Like every single bone in your body is breaking all at once, like your drowning and on fire all at the same time." She said her eyes glowing not green as they normally do when her magic is building up. No. This time her eyes were a bright violet color that matched her hair. "One..." She said beginning to count
Back to top Go down
Kitty Cheshire

Kitty Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open)   Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 9:11 pm

Kitt looked at Braelynn and rolled her eyes there. "Do you see I care about your name? Not one bit," she said there to her and smirked even for a second. "Oh, My god. I'm not so easily scared like you think, I'm not gonna run away. Oh even if she turns me into a cat forever then it just proves that she wants so silence everyone who tries ruin her plans. Which makes everyone question what she is up to," Kitty said there now.

She looked over at Mal and ignored her like she did before. She looked at the Apple who had shown up now there. "Apple stay fucking out of this. Can't you fucking see this being goody goody around Mal makes her so good at getting what she wants? You all basically give her everything and let her do everything that she wants. Whenever she wants," she said to Apple there now and sighed. All this was a mess. She did feel sorry for the boy here now.

Kitty was a bit of surprised when someone came behind her but she had smelled a cat already before she was behind her. "Since you aren't Tabby. Then you must be Calix Cheshire," Kitty told there now. She wasn't surprised to see her here really. She knew she would eventually show up somewhere around here.

She was proud of her friend Rose but when she heard what Mal said now she was scared of her life basically. She didn't want her to happen anything bad. She wasn't sure what she should do to there now. She didn't want anyone get hurt. She wasn't that evil and never will be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open)   Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Waiting Out A Storm (Open)
Page 1 of 1