Auradon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon

Join the world of the Disney Descendants and become an amazing legend!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
playing your song ((open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 pm by Sparrow Hood

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
playing your song ((open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am by Gideon Gold

» Face Claim
playing your song ((open)) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm by Mal Kronin

» I'm a Lost Girl(Open)
playing your song ((open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm by Cane Hook

» Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)
playing your song ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm by Abaddon Charbonneau

» Members of Auradon
playing your song ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm by Kitty Cheshire

» Where Do I Belong (Open)
playing your song ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm by Eden Hood

» Vanessa Queen (WIP)
playing your song ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 am by Vanessa Queen

» Canon Character Claim
playing your song ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:14 am by Vanessa Queen

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Rating

playing your song ((open))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven Queen

Raven Queen

playing your song ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: playing your song ((open))   playing your song ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 11:35 pm

Raven was in the muse-ic room finding it empty. She was honestly rather shy in regards to her musical ability, so she found the empty room a good place to practice singing. She had a bit of skill in the guitar, but she didn't feel like trying to drag it around the hallways. Looking around, Raven picked up a microphone trying to think of a song to practice singing. Suddenly, one song she had grown up listening to thanks to her father popped into her mind.
Back to top Go down
Joshua Hercales

Joshua Hercales

PostSubject: Re: playing your song ((open))   playing your song ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 4:18 pm

"Muse-ic" room? Why couldn't they just call it the music room and not be so damn complicated? The blonde was a tad irritable on that count, but he didn't dwell on it that much. I mean, it was just an attempt to make it seem cold and fancy so students would not ignore it, right? Probably, anyway.

He'd forgotten something from the last music lesson, and had stepped in to grab it, when he would stop, hearing a voice... Not wanting to interrupt, he would merely lean against the doorway and simply watch, waiting for her to finish before grabbing his things.
Back to top Go down
Dexter charming

Dexter charming

PostSubject: Re: playing your song ((open))   playing your song ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 6:21 pm

Dexter had been walking past the class room to head to the AV room when he heard a voice. He turned toward the sound and saw it was coming from the muse-ic room. He saw a boy leaning against the door frame and peeked inside the room and saw Raven singing and couldnt help the smile that spread across her face. She was so beautiful. And had such an amazing voice. He smiled softly and just watched her. When she finished he clapped "Wow Raven, i never knew you could sing like that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: playing your song ((open))   playing your song ((open)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

playing your song ((open))
Page 1 of 1