Auradon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon

Join the world of the Disney Descendants and become an amazing legend!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Back to normal (Open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 pm by Sparrow Hood

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Back to normal (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am by Gideon Gold

» Face Claim
Back to normal (Open)  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm by Mal Kronin

» I'm a Lost Girl(Open)
Back to normal (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm by Cane Hook

» Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)
Back to normal (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm by Abaddon Charbonneau

» Members of Auradon
Back to normal (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm by Kitty Cheshire

» Where Do I Belong (Open)
Back to normal (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm by Eden Hood

» Vanessa Queen (WIP)
Back to normal (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 am by Vanessa Queen

» Canon Character Claim
Back to normal (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:14 am by Vanessa Queen

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Rating

Back to normal (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

Back to normal (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Back to normal (Open)    Back to normal (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 5:08 pm

Mal ran to her room after her fight with ben and threw herself on the bed as she cried. She cried for about 2 hours before finally getting up and grabbing her spell book. She searched and searched and searched until she finally found what she was looking for. A spell to change her backto normal. She spoke the words and looked in the mirror and watched as her hair shortened and turned back to it normal purple and her clothes returned to their isle of the lost flair. She smiled and fixed her leather jacket "Im back."

Back to normal (Open)  Cbacf063b3857fe6f9e21c4262660f24
Back to top Go down
Selena Ursa

Selena Ursa

PostSubject: Re: Back to normal (Open)    Back to normal (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 5:36 pm

Selena practically ran to the sound of someone's tears, hoping for the moment to torment someone until she arrived at the room of Mal and Evie. She threw open the door, concerned that it might of been Evie and she then spotted the normal Mal. "Oh thank fuck for that. Here I thought we lost you. What brought you back, Princess?" Selena leaned on the doorway, crossing her arms and raised her eyebrow towards Mal.
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

PostSubject: Re: Back to normal (Open)    Back to normal (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 5:41 pm

Mal turned and saw Selena and before she could stop she burst into tears again "Ben broke up with me because I had changed to please all these stupid fucking royals." She said sitting on her bed "He... he left me." She said wiping her eyes "But it doesnt matter. Im back to who I was. Long Live Evil." She said standing up "Lets go fuck some shit up." She said her eyes glowing
Back to top Go down
Selena Ursa

Selena Ursa

PostSubject: Re: Back to normal (Open)    Back to normal (Open)  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 12:32 pm

Selena rolled her eyes at Mal crying once again, checking her nails as she waited for the girl to calm down. "You didn't have to change, you did that all on your own. Don't try to delude yourself. I told you, didn't I? You turned into Audrey to please Ben but didn't even think that Ben didn't like him. You got yourself into that. Honestly, you saying Long Live Evil, just makes it sound like you're forcing it." She murmured, before crinkling her nose, unsure if she should give in.

"Look, I kind of just wanted to swim so we can go into my room, you can form a plan of action and I can get my scales wet." She suggested, already beginning to walk off towards her room and as she did, began taking off several layers of her clothes until she was left with a crop top and underwear, using her powers to grab the forgotten clothes. She dived into the water, sighing peacefully as she fell to the bottom of her pool, a violet light that matched her eyes enveloping her body and her tail formed, flicking around her body. Swimming to the top, markings on her body glowed happily before fading out and she smirked, gesturing towards her bed. "Sit. Who's the target?"
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

PostSubject: Re: Back to normal (Open)    Back to normal (Open)  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 2:35 pm

Mal followed and magicked her clothes to a purple bikini and got in the pool and just realized at the edge. When she asked who her target was she smirked "I figured I would start with the Windsor girl. Blair. She's tiny. Annoying. And a bit of a brat if you ask me" she said twirling bens promise ring around her finger "after that.... I dont know yet. But I'll figure it out"
Back to top Go down
Selena Ursa

Selena Ursa

PostSubject: Re: Back to normal (Open)    Back to normal (Open)  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 3:15 pm

Selena hid a snarl as Mal entered her pool, having had it specially designed for her as it looked exactly like the ocean with sand and a coral reef and it went down quite far, having seaweed to hide amongst if she has a guest she doesn't want. It was massive, it was her own ocean and the smell and sounds were in the air thanks to her magic. "You just don't like her because she didn't approve of your relationship with Ben. Go with someone that doesn't have a connection with Ben because you're clearly so fixed onto him." She said with a sigh and used magic to remove the ring from Mal's finger. "Enough of this." She said, narrowing her eyes and swam to the very bottom of the pool where it was nearly pitch black but she could see so clearly and hid the ring, swimming to the very top and moved her hair away from her face. "No more Ben. He's making you all...mopey and like you said, Long Live Evil so no more of this bullshit. Make your mama proud- oh..." Selena murmured, an idea coming to mind and she tapped on her bottom lip, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

PostSubject: Re: Back to normal (Open)    Back to normal (Open)  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 3:25 pm

Mal was about to agree when Selena took her ring and she gasped. Sadness showing on her face "that wasn't necessary. That was mine" she said frowning and looked down at the water. She would never find her ring. She sniffles and wiped away a tear. She could tell Selena had gotten idea and she looked at her "what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Selena Ursa

Selena Ursa

PostSubject: Re: Back to normal (Open)    Back to normal (Open)  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 3:33 pm

Selena rolled her eyes and swam around, grabbing a bit of seaweed and rubbing it against her long tail and locked eyes with Mal. "It was. You'll get it back, when I think you're ready and you'll get the choice if you want it or not. But only when I think you're ready and until then, you just have to deal with it." She said and dropped the piece of seaweed, watching it float across the pool water. "Well, I had the idea that instead of course turning your mother back into a person...because we're not that stupid...We could animate her statue in the Gallery of Villains and then do the same with all of the others..and let them run loose in the school and let them hurt people, scare them into thinking there back and even better, showing them that even us Rebels are scared of our parents because once Carlos sees his mother, he'll be a quivering mess and I just want to see that again." Selena suggested, swimming closer to Mal and took her hand, dragging her out further into the water with a wicked grin that matched her mother's. "Poor unfortunate souls, the lot of them once we let them loose...What do you say?" She said, holding into the purple haired fairy so she's floating in the water and her tail was around them just in case.
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

PostSubject: Re: Back to normal (Open)    Back to normal (Open)  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 3:39 pm

Mal thought for a moment before smiling evily "what are we doing still floating around for? We have evil to do" she said smirking and kissed Selena's forehead and giggled evily "let's do this. Oh evies gonna die when she sees her mother. Now are we animating everyones statue. Or just the really bad ones?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Selena Ursa

Selena Ursa

PostSubject: Re: Back to normal (Open)    Back to normal (Open)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 2:21 am

Selena swam out, her tail having twisted around Mal's leg to drag her out of the water and she pulled herself out, immediately having legs again. A thick black smoke twirled around her body and her clothes magicked onto her. "Everyone's. I want to see Beast's statue come to life as well...Imagine how scared everyone will be?" She chuckled darkly and flipped her hair over her shoulder, the water that had soaked her hair, now dry the second after she flipped her hair. "We need your spell book and I'll prepare the potions." She said, gesturing to her vanity where it was covered in potion ingredients and a large scallop shell was in the middle, with a pool of water that she had got someone to collect from Atlantis. Every time she finished a spell, it immediately would return back to normal as if it knew it was complete. "You ready to 'fuck shit up'?" Selena asked, raising her eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

PostSubject: Re: Back to normal (Open)    Back to normal (Open)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:38 am

Mal followed and slipped out her bikini not caring what Selena saw and out her clothes on. She used a drying spell on her hair and followed her to the vanity pulling her spell book out of her purse and putting it on the table "the beasts statue? Wheres the fun in that? He's a good guy remember?" She said snarling a bit
Back to top Go down
Selena Ursa

Selena Ursa

PostSubject: Re: Back to normal (Open)    Back to normal (Open)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 12:31 pm

Selena paused, feeling a little flustered at the sight of Mal and she turned away with a blush on her cheeks, busying herself with the ingredients of animation. A little drop on the statues and the spell works more effectively and when Mal asked the question, she pulled out a blood red potion, the light shining on it to make it actually darken into a black ink colour. "An angry beast was a destructive beast...Add this potion to his animation spell and he'll be a raging beast who only listens to us." She said, plucking a bit of Mal's hair without warning and added it to the anger potion and then a drop of her own. In an instant, it turned into a clear liquid, like water, and it could easily be disguised as they walk around. In the corner of her eye, she watched Mal with a very faint smile on her lips as she thought of what Mal had just done with the bikini and for some reason, wasn't able to remove the thought from her mind.
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

PostSubject: Re: Back to normal (Open)    Back to normal (Open)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:23 pm

Mals eyes lit up with excitement "Oh this is gonna be perfect. I cant wait." She said smiling as she saw Selena blush a bit with a small smile on her lips "Whats got you like that, Sel?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. She followed her to the museum and walked up to the Hall of Villains and smiled at her moms statue "Hi mom." She said softly pressing her hand to the hand of the statue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to normal (Open)    Back to normal (Open)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to normal (Open)
Page 1 of 1