Auradon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon

Join the world of the Disney Descendants and become an amazing legend!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Wicked Beauty ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 pm by Sparrow Hood

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Wicked Beauty ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am by Gideon Gold

» Face Claim
Wicked Beauty ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm by Mal Kronin

» I'm a Lost Girl(Open)
Wicked Beauty ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm by Cane Hook

» Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)
Wicked Beauty ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm by Abaddon Charbonneau

» Members of Auradon
Wicked Beauty ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm by Kitty Cheshire

» Where Do I Belong (Open)
Wicked Beauty ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm by Eden Hood

» Vanessa Queen (WIP)
Wicked Beauty ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 am by Vanessa Queen

» Canon Character Claim
Wicked Beauty ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:14 am by Vanessa Queen

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Rating

Wicked Beauty ( Open )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jade Basak

Jade Basak

Wicked Beauty ( Open ) Empty
PostSubject: Wicked Beauty ( Open )   Wicked Beauty ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 2:26 am

Jade had been walking through the halls, as she was still trying to adjust to the life in Auradon. Even though she enjoyed the life as she was happy that for a change she could learn her magic. Although she knew that if she wanted to stay she would have to be on her best behavior. As she walked down the halls with her brother, and she she looked, and said.

" Let try to act like were not related. Since how would I get what I want when I have a nice brother now? " she said as she let out a smirk. Since she was not going to be nice, she would simply put a good show on to others. As she soon heard her brother say. " Fine with me! Since your attitude is kind of annoying and you honestly think you will get anywhere by it. " said her brother.

Then looking and she said, " Believe me I did it back in Isle of the Lost, since I am sure mother would be proud. After all we both know mother likes me more than she would ever too you. " smirked Jade. Which soon caused her brother to roll his eyes and said. " Do you truly think I care what our wretched mother desires, since I am thrilled to be away from the lady. " said her brother.

Which soon caused him to walk away, and she simply rolled her eyes in annoyance and she said. " Such a disappoint. " she said as she walked to her locker and she opened it as she soon felt someone run into her she looked, and she said.

" Are you stupid? Watch the hell where you going! " she scowled. Not caring if anyone noticed her.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Cheshire

Kitty Cheshire

Wicked Beauty ( Open ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked Beauty ( Open )   Wicked Beauty ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 5:19 pm

Kitty had today such weird they. She was always so in hurry to get everywhere. She could have always used her so-called magic as disappearing and appearing in a new place. She couldn't always use it since her magic wasn't so advanced most of the times. She was still learning how to use it. So she was just running around most of the time. Today was one of these days when she needed to be everywhere.

She at times used her so-called magic. And then again she accidently runs into someone. When she realised who it was then she wasn't really a sorry like she usually is. Actually, it wasn't kind of ways her fault and same time was. She heard the girls comment and she stared at the girl.

"Wait you called me a stupid?" she asked from her there now. She has never thought of herself has stupid for sure. "Well, I did basically. Just I'm freaking hurry so I didn't really notice you here. Oh your own damn fault to stand here too," she said there now something back. She didn't even care that this was the other girl's locker. She had it somewhere here too but she has never used it.
Back to top Go down

Wicked Beauty ( Open )
Page 1 of 1