Auradon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon

Join the world of the Disney Descendants and become an amazing legend!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
PAIN! (Mayari) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 pm by Sparrow Hood

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
PAIN! (Mayari) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am by Gideon Gold

» Face Claim
PAIN! (Mayari) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm by Mal Kronin

» I'm a Lost Girl(Open)
PAIN! (Mayari) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm by Cane Hook

» Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)
PAIN! (Mayari) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm by Abaddon Charbonneau

» Members of Auradon
PAIN! (Mayari) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm by Kitty Cheshire

» Where Do I Belong (Open)
PAIN! (Mayari) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm by Eden Hood

» Vanessa Queen (WIP)
PAIN! (Mayari) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 am by Vanessa Queen

» Canon Character Claim
PAIN! (Mayari) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:14 am by Vanessa Queen

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Rating

PAIN! (Mayari)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Hussain

Jay Hussain

PAIN! (Mayari) Empty
PostSubject: PAIN! (Mayari)   PAIN! (Mayari) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:41 pm

Jay lay on the bed he was assigned his leg propped up. He really just wantes to be able to get up but nope he wasn't allowed to. Though he eyed the crutches beside his bed and slowly moved so that his legs were dangling on the side of the bed. Grabbing the crutches he pushed himself off the bed and was about to leave he just could n9t be stuck in bed for a moment longer. He had to move around he was not made for sitting. Though after a few attempted hops he lost his balance and fell. "F***k!" He screamed as a wave of pain hit him.
Back to top Go down
Mayari Sarou

Mayari Sarou

PAIN! (Mayari) Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAIN! (Mayari)   PAIN! (Mayari) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:49 pm

Mayari liked to help out in the Infirmary, currently helping out one of Sneezy's many children that had an allergy attack and she passed him a box of tissues, noticing that he was about to sneeze. "It's alright, dear. Just lay down and let the medicine kick in. You'll be as right as rain in no time at all." She said, smiling sweetly over at him before hearing a loud crash and someone scream, her instincts kicking in and she sprinted over, finding Jay on the floor. "Jay!" She said, having seen him on the floor and immediately began to help him up, even if he might not know who she was and made it so he could sit down. "You absolute idiot! Can't you wait until we have the man power to get you back into your own bed before you start trying to escape?" She said and thrust two pills into his hand and held a cup of water, her brows furrowed in worry. She didn't like him being hurt, anyone hurt really but she knew that he was very active person and that made it difficult for him to stay still. "You need to still in this bed, I know it's hard but you have to." Mayari pleaded, picking up the crutches and put them in a place he couldn't reach them.
Back to top Go down
Jay Hussain

Jay Hussain

PAIN! (Mayari) Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAIN! (Mayari)   PAIN! (Mayari) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 10:10 pm

Jay sighed as be was helped back onto the bed placing the pillows back under his leg and postioning the rest behind his back so he was propped up. He pouted playfully as she moved his crutches. "I just want to go outside..." He said though he knew he was on strict bed rest he just puld not handle another hour yet alone day stuck in bed. He was just wanted out of the place as.he started considering it prison. Why did it have to be him to break a leg on the Torney field now he couldn't move off a bed without help. He grumbled slightly as he got himself comfortable ince it seemed he was going to be there awhile.
Back to top Go down
Mayari Sarou

Mayari Sarou

PAIN! (Mayari) Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAIN! (Mayari)   PAIN! (Mayari) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 10:16 pm

Mayari smiled at his pout, enjoying his childish behaviour and his words seemed to tug at her heartstrings, passing him the cup of water. "All you had to do was ask, Jay. I'd be more than happy to take you outside." She said and held up a finger, signalling that she'll just be a moment and she rushed out to the back of the infirmary, her ankle bracelets clinking together as she rushed along. Soon, she came back but with a wheelchair, sliding it close to the bed. "You've only recently broken it...I'd much prefer it if you at least tried the wheelchair before you go to the crutches. Take my arm and I'll slide you in, then we can go outside but only if you promise to come back and stay in this bed until we can get you moved upstairs to your own dorm." Mayari bartered, raising an eyebrow as she gestured towards the wheelchair and beamed a smile at him, just wanting to make someone happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PAIN! (Mayari) Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAIN! (Mayari)   PAIN! (Mayari) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PAIN! (Mayari)
Page 1 of 1