Auradon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon

Join the world of the Disney Descendants and become an amazing legend!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Mayari Sarou I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 pm by Sparrow Hood

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Mayari Sarou I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am by Gideon Gold

» Face Claim
Mayari Sarou I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm by Mal Kronin

» I'm a Lost Girl(Open)
Mayari Sarou I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm by Cane Hook

» Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)
Mayari Sarou I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm by Abaddon Charbonneau

» Members of Auradon
Mayari Sarou I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm by Kitty Cheshire

» Where Do I Belong (Open)
Mayari Sarou I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm by Eden Hood

» Vanessa Queen (WIP)
Mayari Sarou I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 am by Vanessa Queen

» Canon Character Claim
Mayari Sarou I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:14 am by Vanessa Queen

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Rating

Mayari Sarou

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mayari Sarou

Mayari Sarou

Mayari Sarou Empty
PostSubject: Mayari Sarou   Mayari Sarou I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 12:45 am

Mayari Sarou Image link here
Mayari Amara Sarou
The Basics
Nicknames: May
Hometown: France
Current Home: Auradon
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Appearance
Mayari's hair is quite wild, much like her mother's but its softer in colour, a lighter brother than the raven colour that is her mother's. Her eyes are emerald green, exactly like her mother's and around the pupils, there are flecks of blue. She's slim, the body of a dancer and one that people would find attractive if she didn't hide it behind clothes. She likes being barefoot, a bangle around her ankle and many around her wrists that she was given to by her mother.

Personality
Mayari is much like her mother. She's incredibly fearless, selfless and protective but other than that, she's flirtatious and likes to mess around as it's more fun to live that way. She's defiant and fiery, her personality as wild as her hair. She will bend over backwards to help someone, wanting to make everyone happy and when the VK's arrived from the Isle, she accepted them wholeheartedly and when they needed a hand, when people pushed them aside, she was always there, even if they didn't see it. She knew they would probably have forgotten her name but she didn't care, she just wanted to be someone who could always help.

Family
Mayari's mother is Esmeralda and her father is Phoebus who fell in love long ago, having met after Esmeralda finished dancing and ever since, have always been together. He fell in love with her defiance and passion and she fell in love with her bravery. After they had Mayari, they had Zephyr, her little brother who she completely adores.

History
Character History:
Mayari was born, practically dancing. She fell in love with it the moment she was taught and was a natural, every time she heard music, she was dancing. She was close to her parents, loving them so very much and did everything she could to make them happy. When she began to go to Auradon, she was on the top of her classes and would often do performances on stage, finding herself at peace when she dances. She likes to perform for her family, Quasimodo included and when her parents aren't around, she would read him stories and make him as happy as possible.

She didn't think she had time for love, working as hard as she can and as best she can but as time went on, she found herself lonely and in need of some sort of companionship because all she ever did was giving people a lending hand and then studying, or dancing. Whenever she helped someone, it was usually to help studying or relationship problems. Like Audrey for example. The wannabe princess had come to her when Ben had left her for Mal and cried her eyes before going onto Chad Charming. Even if Mayari recommended not to. Mayari decided she had to focus on herself, no longer wanting to be people's doormats like that unless they really need someone and decided to work on herself.

Mayari began to be more mischievous and mess around with people, having more of a social life but still continued her dancing as that's her one true passion. She had thought of getting more of a love life but knew that love will come to her when she was ready and the though alone was enough to excite her.

Family History:
The story of the Hunchback of Notre dam was what led to Mayari's parents chance meeting. They had fallen in love, trying to keep Esmarelda away from Frollo, Quasimodo's guardian and then as time went on, it led to the birth of Mayari and Zephyr. The siblings are close, Mayari protecting Zephyr with her life if need be and now that she is in Auradon, she knows Quasimodo will distract him from missing her and she's more than happy knowing this.
Back to top Go down

Mayari Sarou
Page 1 of 1