Auradon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon

Join the world of the Disney Descendants and become an amazing legend!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Enjoying Sun (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 pm by Sparrow Hood

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Enjoying Sun (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am by Gideon Gold

» Face Claim
Enjoying Sun (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm by Mal Kronin

» I'm a Lost Girl(Open)
Enjoying Sun (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm by Cane Hook

» Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)
Enjoying Sun (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm by Abaddon Charbonneau

» Members of Auradon
Enjoying Sun (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm by Kitty Cheshire

» Where Do I Belong (Open)
Enjoying Sun (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm by Eden Hood

» Vanessa Queen (WIP)
Enjoying Sun (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 am by Vanessa Queen

» Canon Character Claim
Enjoying Sun (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:14 am by Vanessa Queen

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Rating

Enjoying Sun (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal Winter

Crystal Winter

Enjoying Sun (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Enjoying Sun (Open)   Enjoying Sun (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 2:12 am

Crystal was just walking outside and she ended up at the Tourney Field. She hasn't still understood the point of this game, to be honest. She probably never will. She would never even join the team. This game seemed even too dangerous for her. She was currently sitting basically a middle of the field and was enjoying the sun shining on her. She wasn't sure if she should use her magic in public place. She actually liked snow to be around her old colder weather than it was now.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon Charbonneau

Abaddon Charbonneau

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Sun (Open)   Enjoying Sun (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 12:55 am

Abaddon felt like walking through an around the school. He wasn't necessarily one for exercise, but he knew he couldn't just sit around int he dorms all day trying to see who'd be the gossip of the week or whatever. He found himself walking to the Tourney Field. Why was he even doing this? Did he really want to torture himself with the sunlight? Abaddon felt more at home with the darkness or at least the indoors. Seeing Crystal, he raised an eyebrow. "I never would've thought that the daughter of the ice queen would be out here enjoying the sun. So much for legacies," Abaddon commented crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Winter

Crystal Winter

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Sun (Open)   Enjoying Sun (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 7:56 pm

Crystal saw the boy here whose name she couldn't even remember. She looked at her and just sighed. "I was bored okay. And well the magic kind of isn't allowed in massive ones. I would like to make it snow here. I like cold more," Crystal said back to the boy. She did take her wand out and looked at it. She needed a snow so much. "Should I make it snow?" she asked there now.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon Charbonneau

Abaddon Charbonneau

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Sun (Open)   Enjoying Sun (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 10:45 pm

"Bored? I shouldn't be surprised that it's the case knowing how boring people in this school can be," he responded giving a shrug. "Makes sense. It'd be a shame if the good ol' sun tried to melt the snow within mere minutes..." Abaddon gave a smirk and let out a small chuckle amusing himself over pretty much nothing. "If you want. You're not as annoying as the other snow girl at this damn school."
Back to top Go down
Crystal Winter

Crystal Winter

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Sun (Open)   Enjoying Sun (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 9:38 am

Crystal looked at the boy and nodded. "People can be boring here yes," she agreed with that. Even her own friends seemed to be boring now, well they ignored her most of the times even now. "Well true, it will melt yes very fast here under this sun," she said and sighed. She looked at her wand and then sun. "Here we go," she mumbled there and made it snow for a bit. "Oh, you mean that Winter Snow or something. Queen Elsa of Arendelle daughter. Well, she is a weird girl," she said there. She would never make in snowy in indoors.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon Charbonneau

Abaddon Charbonneau

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Sun (Open)   Enjoying Sun (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 12:01 am

He bit his lip. 'It's like parent this parent that. No one gives a shit about one's parentage unless you want them to. Thanks to Auradon being established, parentage has been a huge deal since before I was even conceived. Too boring. What about the more important things such as how would one get the Black Cauldron?" Abaddon responded. "Oh, dear, I got a bit too carried away. Yeah, her. She's annoying, and her mother is too."
Back to top Go down
Crystal Winter

Crystal Winter

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Sun (Open)   Enjoying Sun (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 1:07 am

Crystal listened the boy talking and the same time she was messing with the snow. Well making it fall. Weather did go bit colder than before. "Oh well. You might be true. I haven't thought about it that way," she replied back there and did put her wand away. "Not sure exactly what you meant by Black Cauldron," she said honestly. Everything else she did understand. "Oh yeah. Her mother is annoying too. That Winter's kid has cousin who seems so much better. Not so annoying. Annabella or something," she said there now. She looked at the sky. There was bare to see the sun now. "Oops," she mumbled there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Sun (Open)   Enjoying Sun (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enjoying Sun (Open)
Page 1 of 1