Auradon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon

Join the world of the Disney Descendants and become an amazing legend!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Cup o coffee (Open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 pm by Sparrow Hood

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Cup o coffee (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am by Gideon Gold

» Face Claim
Cup o coffee (Open)  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm by Mal Kronin

» I'm a Lost Girl(Open)
Cup o coffee (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm by Cane Hook

» Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)
Cup o coffee (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm by Abaddon Charbonneau

» Members of Auradon
Cup o coffee (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm by Kitty Cheshire

» Where Do I Belong (Open)
Cup o coffee (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm by Eden Hood

» Vanessa Queen (WIP)
Cup o coffee (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 am by Vanessa Queen

» Canon Character Claim
Cup o coffee (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:14 am by Vanessa Queen

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Rating

Cup o coffee (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Apple White

Apple White

Cup o coffee (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Cup o coffee (Open)    Cup o coffee (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 10:50 pm

Apple walked into the Hocus Latte shop and smiled at the barista working "Hello. Can I please have a cappucino with extra whip cream." She asked smiling. She paid for her drink and took it eagerly as she walked to a seat by the window. She looked out onto the streets of Auradon village and watched the people walk by as she sipped her drink
Back to top Go down
Eden Hood
Admin
Eden Hood

PostSubject: Re: Cup o coffee (Open)    Cup o coffee (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 10:56 pm

Eden was doing a shift at the Hocus Latte, something she only did when it was busy and it would always give her free drinks. "I'm off, see you whenever it's busy." She called out to the rest of the staff and waved her hand before throwing down her hood. She always wore the hood to hide her ears and tail at work, just in case someone complains which has happened more than she liked. Her wolf tail flicked in the air and she spotted a Royal, Apple to be exact and slid in the seat beside her. "Hey Apple!" She said quite happily, having her usual cheerful mood and gave Apple a smile, some of her teeth sharp like a wolf's.
Back to top Go down
https://auradondescendants.forumotion.co.uk
Apple White

Apple White

PostSubject: Re: Cup o coffee (Open)    Cup o coffee (Open)  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 6:11 pm

Apple smiled as Eden sat down. She liked Eden. She was always nice to Apple, unlike some of the other Rebels "Hello Eden. How are you today?" She asked as she sipped her drink and smiled softly at the girl. She wasnt afraid of her being half wolf like some others were
Back to top Go down
Eden Hood
Admin
Eden Hood

PostSubject: Re: Cup o coffee (Open)    Cup o coffee (Open)  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 2:29 am

Eden beamed towards Apple, having seen her as quite a sweet person but quite forceful to get what she wanted. "I'm alright, you?" She asked and her tail flickered happily before wrapping around her waist and she leaned forward, sniffing Apple's drink. "Cappuccino...Extra cream?" She stated and then held up her hand, a sign for her usual; a large raspberry and white chocolate ice drink that was without coffee, an ingredient that Eden despised. "Much better! Anywho, doing a bit of shopping or are ya just here for the cappuccino?"
Back to top Go down
Apple White

Apple White

PostSubject: Re: Cup o coffee (Open)    Cup o coffee (Open)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 6:37 pm

Apple smiled softly "Im absolutely perfect. Today has been such a wonderful day." She said smiling as Eden sniffed her drink "Its funny how you can do that. And yes, you are correct." She smiled as Eden recieved her drink "That looks yummy. And I was just helping Ashlynn down at the Slipper and decided to come for a drink."
Back to top Go down
Briar Beauty

Briar Beauty

PostSubject: Re: Cup o coffee (Open)    Cup o coffee (Open)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 6:57 pm

Briar walked over and sat down "Hello Apple. Hello Eden. How are you guys?" She asked as she sipped a triple shot extra caffiene esperesso "Woo! I love coffee. Isnt coffee great? Coffee coffee coffee!" She said smiling at her friends
Back to top Go down
Eden Hood
Admin
Eden Hood

PostSubject: Re: Cup o coffee (Open)    Cup o coffee (Open)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 9:31 pm

Eden was pleased at the fact Apple was happy, herself being incredibly joyful over the fact the weather was lovely and the shade was always her favourite place to nap. "How is it funny?" She said, tilting her head and her ears pressed back against her head, confused. "Oh it is...No caffeine which is perfect." She purred as she spoke, enjoying the cold drink and flinched at the strong scent of coffee, clearly triple shots and then Briar's over-caffeinated energy. "...No more for you." She muttered, grasping the cup and pushing it to the side, shuddering and then smiled. "I'm quite well. No track today so I'm happy about that. How are you? Apart from hyper?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cup o coffee (Open)    Cup o coffee (Open)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cup o coffee (Open)
Page 1 of 1