Auradon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon

Join the world of the Disney Descendants and become an amazing legend!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Baby, It's cold outside (Finn) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 pm by Sparrow Hood

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Baby, It's cold outside (Finn) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am by Gideon Gold

» Face Claim
Baby, It's cold outside (Finn) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm by Mal Kronin

» I'm a Lost Girl(Open)
Baby, It's cold outside (Finn) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm by Cane Hook

» Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)
Baby, It's cold outside (Finn) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm by Abaddon Charbonneau

» Members of Auradon
Baby, It's cold outside (Finn) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm by Kitty Cheshire

» Where Do I Belong (Open)
Baby, It's cold outside (Finn) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm by Eden Hood

» Vanessa Queen (WIP)
Baby, It's cold outside (Finn) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 am by Vanessa Queen

» Canon Character Claim
Baby, It's cold outside (Finn) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:14 am by Vanessa Queen

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Rating

Baby, It's cold outside (Finn)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katarina Somerled

Katarina Somerled

Baby, It's cold outside (Finn) Empty
PostSubject: Baby, It's cold outside (Finn)   Baby, It's cold outside (Finn) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 12:17 am

Katarina had been forced to run some laps by the sports team coach because she back chatted him and now she was at the starting line, shivering in her sports clothes as it was below a temperature she was comfortable with, especially because of her powers. "Come on, sir, I said I'm sorry." "She called over to him, her teeth chattering against each other but he already began to walk off, disappearing into the early morning fog. She shivered, beginning to jog around the lap a few times and her body glowed a faint amber occasionally but it flickered out due to the cold. "Motherfucker..." She glared and rubbed at her arms, trying to warm herself up but the fire she could conjure up failed on her as her body reacted horribly to the cold.
Back to top Go down
Finn Somerled

Finn Somerled

PostSubject: Re: Baby, It's cold outside (Finn)   Baby, It's cold outside (Finn) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 12:20 am

Finn stood in the bleachers watching his sister run. he wanted to say a few choice words to the coach, but then he would be running right beside her. But for some reason, the cold just didnt affect him. He stood there in shorts and jeans with no problem. He watched and frowned as he crossed his arms over his chest and waited for Kat to finish her laps
Back to top Go down
Katarina Somerled

Katarina Somerled

PostSubject: Re: Baby, It's cold outside (Finn)   Baby, It's cold outside (Finn) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 12:26 am

Katarina hated the run, hoping every second would just rush by as quickly as possible and when she spotted Finn, she pushed herself further just so she could speak with him. He always made her feel better. By the end of it, she stood dazed as the cold seemed to freeze her insides, her breath cold and she tried to heat herself up but she looked up at Finn. "H-Hey..." She said and went to walk closer but her legs gave way, making her fall to the floor in a cold, shivering heap.
Back to top Go down
Finn Somerled

Finn Somerled

PostSubject: Re: Baby, It's cold outside (Finn)   Baby, It's cold outside (Finn) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 12:29 am

Finn caught her before she could hit the ground and glared at the coach, vowing to get revenge for his sisters pain. He felt the coldness leave her body and absorb into his and he quickly put his heavy leather jacket around her body to try and warm her up "Come on, Kat. Lets get you inside." He said carrying her up to his room and placing her under his covers "Im gonna run down to the kitchen and get you some tea." He said before disappearing and then reapperaing a few moments later with a hot cup of tea
Back to top Go down
Katarina Somerled

Katarina Somerled

PostSubject: Re: Baby, It's cold outside (Finn)   Baby, It's cold outside (Finn) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 12:35 am

Katarina sighed happily at the feeling of Finn's familiar warmth and she began soaking it up, nuzzling into him with a small smile. She curled up into his bed, somewhere she often escaped to as her room mate constantly annoyed her with her bringing in her boyfriend and sleeping with him, in the bed right next to hers. Her powers began to latch onto as much heat as she could, flicking her hand towards the fireplace and the fireplace erupted in a roaring flame, warming the room quickly. "Thank you so much.." She whispered towards him, placing the tea on the side and dragged him into bed, curling up beside her brother before sniffing the air. "My favourite?" Her eyes were wide with surprise as she had thought they didn't have Southern Isle tea and she had been craving it for ages.
Back to top Go down
Finn Somerled

Finn Somerled

PostSubject: Re: Baby, It's cold outside (Finn)   Baby, It's cold outside (Finn) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 12:38 am

He smiled as he sat beside her and cuddled up to her to keep him warm "But of course. Nothing but the best for my baby sister." He emphasized the last two words, mainly to remind himself that this was indeed his sister and he should not be having the feelings he had been feeling towards her. He took a deep breath and her scent reached his nose and he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Katarina Somerled

Katarina Somerled

PostSubject: Re: Baby, It's cold outside (Finn)   Baby, It's cold outside (Finn) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 12:47 am

Katarina rested herself on his chest, her usual place and she looked up at him, glaring playfully when he called her the baby sister. "Oh shut up. Only by a few minutes." She said to him, shoving him weakly as the cold still affected her quite badly. "Fucking hate the cold.." She mumbled, pulling the blanket up to her chin and did a rare thing of kissing Finn's cheek, her father hating it when she displayed her soft side. "Thank you for catching me...I'd have frozen to death by now without you helping me." She said and her body began to glow once more in an amber light and colour began to return to her cheeks and lips, becoming a rosy pink once again. "You're always there for me.." She whispered, more to herself as she tried to ignore the feelings she had for Finn.
Back to top Go down
Finn Somerled

Finn Somerled

PostSubject: Re: Baby, It's cold outside (Finn)   Baby, It's cold outside (Finn) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 1:01 am

Finn smirked and kissed her forehead "I know you hate it Princess." He said nuzzling into her. He rubbed her arms, feeling her heat radiate off her body and onto his own, but he was still cold. She was fire, he was ice. She was light, he was darkness. It was how they worked. it was their twin thing. "Ill always be here for you." Finn said softly
Back to top Go down
Katarina Somerled

Katarina Somerled

PostSubject: Re: Baby, It's cold outside (Finn)   Baby, It's cold outside (Finn) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 1:08 am

Katarina rolled her eyes but nuzzled into him, accepting the kiss on her forehead and let her warmth take over Finn, her fingers dancing along his arm where she watched the skin redden faintly at the sudden heat but she knew it didn't hurt him.  "Father would be upset about this..." She said, gnawing at her bottom lip nervously as though Hans was about to appear from thin air and tell them off for their display of affection. "Is it wrong to be scared of him, Finny?" She said softly, refusing to meet his gaze over her childish question.
Back to top Go down
Finn Somerled

Finn Somerled

PostSubject: Re: Baby, It's cold outside (Finn)   Baby, It's cold outside (Finn) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 1:12 am

"I know...." He said softly, trying to just comfort his younger sister "Im afraid sometimes. But at other times, i feel like im more powerful than him. like something in my blood just repels against him and if we were to fight.... I know I would win." He said shaking his head "I sound completely ridiculous." He said laughing and looked at her "I got you something." He said reaching under his ebd and pulling out a teddy bear "I got this from the house. Dad said you couldnt bring it, but I know it helps you sleep. So i snagged it before he could notice."
Back to top Go down
Katarina Somerled

Katarina Somerled

PostSubject: Re: Baby, It's cold outside (Finn)   Baby, It's cold outside (Finn) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 4:09 pm

Katarina closed her eyes, relaxing into the warming embrace of Finn and nodded her head. "I know he's scared of me...but he also knows I won't hurt him." She admitted, letting her hand come out from underneath the blanket and it erupted in a flame, causing her to smile pleasantly. "You don't sound ridiculous, I'd make fun of you if you did." She teased to make the mood a bit lighter and then perked up at the mention of a present, her eyes widening at the sight of her darling bear. "Finny...You shouldn't have." She said, holding the bear to her chest and pressed a kiss on it's furry forehead. She avoided visiting home or even anything to do with her father apart from his mass amount of letters giving her instructions to find the children of Elsa to infiltrate and destroy. So the last time she had the bear was over two years ago. "Thank you!" She said, leaning up to kiss Finn's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Finn Somerled

Finn Somerled

PostSubject: Re: Baby, It's cold outside (Finn)   Baby, It's cold outside (Finn) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 4:28 pm

Finn smiled softly at her. He loved seeing her so happy and full of joy. It made him happy like nothing else could. He smiled and kissed her cheek in return "of course Kat. Anything for you" he said trying to control.his feelings for her. He took a few deep breaths and bit his lip looking away from her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby, It's cold outside (Finn)   Baby, It's cold outside (Finn) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baby, It's cold outside (Finn)
Page 1 of 1