Auradon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon

Join the world of the Disney Descendants and become an amazing legend!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Did I really do Right thing? (Clay) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 pm by Sparrow Hood

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Did I really do Right thing? (Clay) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am by Gideon Gold

» Face Claim
Did I really do Right thing? (Clay) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm by Mal Kronin

» I'm a Lost Girl(Open)
Did I really do Right thing? (Clay) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm by Cane Hook

» Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)
Did I really do Right thing? (Clay) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm by Abaddon Charbonneau

» Members of Auradon
Did I really do Right thing? (Clay) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm by Kitty Cheshire

» Where Do I Belong (Open)
Did I really do Right thing? (Clay) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm by Eden Hood

» Vanessa Queen (WIP)
Did I really do Right thing? (Clay) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 am by Vanessa Queen

» Canon Character Claim
Did I really do Right thing? (Clay) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:14 am by Vanessa Queen

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Rating

Did I really do Right thing? (Clay)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty Cheshire

Kitty Cheshire

Did I really do Right thing? (Clay) Empty
PostSubject: Did I really do Right thing? (Clay)   Did I really do Right thing? (Clay) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 9:42 pm

Kitty was feeling sad and mad same time when she walked next day by the Hocus Latte. She stopped in front of it. She didn't really feel like going in there. She did remember what had happened there yesterday. It seemed to be the nice and peaceful day but it ended up being a disaster. She didn't really regret what she said since she basically did say truth there.

She did take a deep breath and walked a bit further from the place to sit one of the benches there. She needs some time to herself. She needs to stay away from all her friends: Cedar, Melody, Crystal and so on. They kept asking questions why she was so done after her walk down to Village since yesterday. She isn't even sure why exactly herself. She hoped she would get answers here but the girl was so wrong.

She did wear warm clothes for the cold weather there. She had bought her some few days ago when she realised days here will be cold. Even if she was part of cat she did feel a cold at times still since she had human features in herself too. She didn't really like the snow that much to is honest. But at least it wasn't snowing right now. She looked at sky and wondered what she should to do.
Back to top Go down
Clayton Barett

Clayton Barett

PostSubject: Re: Did I really do Right thing? (Clay)   Did I really do Right thing? (Clay) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 1:55 am

Clayton sighed and was walking around the streets again well he really had no choice as they were his life. He ended up at Hocus Latte again though he did not o in as he saw the girl who was originally talking to him before all those other girls showed up.

He had on several layers to keep him warm plus the jacket the one girl Mal was it gave it to him the day prior. He sighed slightly and walked up to her. He thought maybe he could try and strike up a conversation with her. "Hey I didn't catch your name." He said as he shuffled his feet slightly he felt so awkward yet he wanted to get to know her.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Cheshire

Kitty Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Did I really do Right thing? (Clay)   Did I really do Right thing? (Clay) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:43 am

Kitty had fallen into her own thoughts about things and didn't notice the boy from yesterday was here before she spoked. She looked up at the boy and smiled for a seconds. She didn't expect to him be here or come here to talk to her.

"Hello. Actually my name was mentioned few times. Well my nickname was and I prrefer to be called. I'm Kitten but you can say Kitty. I know I have odd name," she said there more than she had planned when she heard the boy asking her name. "What is your name?" She asked back there now. She realized she didn't get it before too when Mal and other girls showed up. This got so confusing with just few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Clayton Barett

Clayton Barett

PostSubject: Re: Did I really do Right thing? (Clay)   Did I really do Right thing? (Clay) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 2:29 pm

"A pleasure to meet you Kitty. My name is Clay." He said giving her a smile and sitting beside her. "So now that we are alone for once how about you tell me about yourself?" He asked her softly he was rather curious about her though he hoped he didn't seem too forward though he had never started conversation really with anyone before though there wasn't really anyone he wanted to get to know.

He felt awkward and definitely not where he wanted to be. Though where did he want to be? He was forced into starting school at Auradon prep at the age of seventeen. He still was getting used to sitting in a chair and even sleeping on a bed. Sometimes he missed his tent. That was why he was glad for the weekend where he could escape from the school life and hide out on the streets his home.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Cheshire

Kitty Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Did I really do Right thing? (Clay)   Did I really do Right thing? (Clay) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 3:11 pm

"It's nice to know your name finally, Clay, and of course nice to meet you," Kitty said there now with a small smile on her face. She didn't really expect him to be so nice to her when she was basically one part of that disaster yesterday. "What you wanna know exactly?" she asked there now. She really wasn't the girl who liked to talk much about herself, barely she did it.

To be honest, Kitty was feeling a bit of awkward there too. She barely talked with boys unless she made some stupid on them or just made one of them, this time she didn't wanna to do any of it. This was all new to her there. "Well, I can say I'm 16. Going Auradon Prep school. My mother is Cheshire Cat, no idea about my father. I have one older sister and one younger sister. Not close with really neither of them. Erm... what else... I'm actually a half cat and half human... most of the time I hide my ears and tails since yeah it's so freaking odd to walk around with them people jus keep staring at me," she said there now something about herself. She wasn't even sure why she said all that suddenly. She had no idea what Clay will think of her now there. She looked at the boy next to her and wondered what he thought there right now or why he was so nice to her now when she basically made his time in cafe disaster. She should have kept her mouth shut there and just ignore Mal like she usually does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did I really do Right thing? (Clay)   Did I really do Right thing? (Clay) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did I really do Right thing? (Clay)
Page 1 of 1