Auradon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon

Join the world of the Disney Descendants and become an amazing legend!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
break away ((jacob n.)) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 pm by Sparrow Hood

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
break away ((jacob n.)) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am by Gideon Gold

» Face Claim
break away ((jacob n.)) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm by Mal Kronin

» I'm a Lost Girl(Open)
break away ((jacob n.)) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm by Cane Hook

» Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)
break away ((jacob n.)) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm by Abaddon Charbonneau

» Members of Auradon
break away ((jacob n.)) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm by Kitty Cheshire

» Where Do I Belong (Open)
break away ((jacob n.)) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm by Eden Hood

» Vanessa Queen (WIP)
break away ((jacob n.)) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 am by Vanessa Queen

» Canon Character Claim
break away ((jacob n.)) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:14 am by Vanessa Queen

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Rating

break away ((jacob n.))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparrow Hood

Sparrow Hood

break away ((jacob n.)) Empty
PostSubject: break away ((jacob n.))   break away ((jacob n.)) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 12:18 am

Sparrow was in his half of the dorm strumming his guitar on the bed. He really couldn't understand why his father always made Jacob seem like a villain; from all the times they've talked, Jacob was actually rather sweet. He looked up at the ceiling not paying attention to much else. He had been rather sick about hearing gossip involving the royal family, and he didn't want to get involved with it.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Nottingham

Jacob Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: break away ((jacob n.))   break away ((jacob n.)) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 12:25 am

Jacob sighed as he entered his dorm room his father was yet again trying to get into his heaf and mess with his thoughts he honestly hated how he had condemed Sparrow without even trying to get to him just because he was the son of his enemy. Smiling as he saw Sparrow was already in the room and playing his guitar. He said nothing though and just went to sit on his bunk he had to hear his own head his own thoughts. He wanted to scream at the pressure his father was putting him undet and how he was trying to control his life. It just wasn't fair n9thing was fiar it was his life and he should be able to live it how he would see fit. He knew his father would have a hay day if he found out that he preferred boys over girls as that was just not the way a Nottingham does things. He was beginning to hate the name and all the traditions that went with and what it stood for.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow Hood

Sparrow Hood

PostSubject: Re: break away ((jacob n.))   break away ((jacob n.)) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 1:14 am

It had taken a while for Sparrow to realize that Jacob had entered the dorm. He briefly paused his strumming of the guitar and greeted, "Hey, Jacob." He couldn't understand why tradition was such a big deal. Although he has quite a liking toward gold, he wasn't a conman like this father. All he really wants to do is enjoy himself and play music. Why was that so hard for his father to understand? "So, how has your day been?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: break away ((jacob n.))   break away ((jacob n.)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

break away ((jacob n.))
Page 1 of 1