Auradon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon

Join the world of the Disney Descendants and become an amazing legend!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Maleficent Kronin I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 pm by Sparrow Hood

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Maleficent Kronin I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am by Gideon Gold

» Face Claim
Maleficent Kronin I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm by Mal Kronin

» I'm a Lost Girl(Open)
Maleficent Kronin I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm by Cane Hook

» Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)
Maleficent Kronin I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm by Abaddon Charbonneau

» Members of Auradon
Maleficent Kronin I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm by Kitty Cheshire

» Where Do I Belong (Open)
Maleficent Kronin I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm by Eden Hood

» Vanessa Queen (WIP)
Maleficent Kronin I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 am by Vanessa Queen

» Canon Character Claim
Maleficent Kronin I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:14 am by Vanessa Queen

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Rating

Maleficent Kronin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maleficent Kronin

Maleficent Kronin

Maleficent Kronin Empty
PostSubject: Maleficent Kronin   Maleficent Kronin I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 5:04 pm

Maleficent Kronin Latest?cb=20150817182938
Maleficent Therin Kronin
The Basics
Nicknames: Mistress of All Evil
Hometown: Unknown
Current Home: Isle of the Lost, prisoner in a tower by herself
Sexual Orientation:  Pansexual

Appearance
Maleficent appears in the form of a tall, slender, beautiful, pale green-skinned (although some appearances of her depict her with gray skin) woman with a narrow face and a prominent chin. She also has yellow eyes and black horns (it is unknown if those are her horns, or a headdress, or simply a hair style), which is symbolic of her dark magic. She is clad in a black-and-purple robe with bat wing-like edges, and wears a gold ring with a large mysterious circular black stone in it. Both the horned headdress and bat wing-like robe represent and foreshadow her dragon form.

Maleficent is an evil Fairy, unlike the other three fairy godmothers in the movie and her evil enables her to perform many magical and powerful spells. She carries a staff with a glowing green orb at the tip through which she casts her spells, which include an ability to teleport herself, or send bolts of lightning at enemies. She is also capable of shape shifting at will into numerous forms, including a floating hypnotic light resembling a will-o'-the-wisp and a massive, monstrous black-and-purple dragon

Personality
Maleficent, on top of her deviousness, is very misleading in her personality. But, underneath the mask of stoicism, Maleficent unleashes the full brunt of her wrath with a smile. A sign she relishes in the pain of others. This is displayed during her first appearance during Aurora's birthday ceremony. When Merryweather states bluntly, "You weren't wanted," Maleficent pretends to be shocked and hurt, remarking, "In that event I'd best be on my way." But then she turned around and cast a curse upon Aurora, cackling in the sweet revenge she attained.

Maleficent has no real motivation for her evil, making her arguably little more than a vicious animal (which is later shown when she turns into a dragon). Although she is soft spoken, proper and elegant, underneath she is simply a monster who enjoys being evil.When Maleficent and Mal have a disagreement they stare into each other eyes until one of them gives up.

She is sadistic and merciless, which is proven when she mercilessly places a sleeping spell on Stefan's baby daughter, Aurora, that before the sun sets on her sixteenth birthday, she will prick her finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel and fall into a sleep like death, leaving Stefan's castle with a sadistically laugh at the sweet revenge she just attained. She also forces and enjoys watching Stefan plead for his young daughter's life.

Family
Maleficent has two daughters though only one is known (Mal) the father of her children her one love took the other and went back to Auradon leaving her to take care of Mal. Mal is now a student of Auradon and has currently turned her back on her own mother. Callie is also a student at Auradon though has no idea that she is the daughter of Maleficent.

History
Character History:
At the christening of the newly born Princess Aurora, the Three Good Fairies come to bestow three gifts on the child: Flora's gift is Beauty, and Fauna's is Song. Before Merryweather has a chance to give the child a gift, Maleficent appears with Diablo, perched on her staff. Angry at not receiving an invitation, she curses the child, decreeing that before the sun sets on Aurora's 16th birthday, the child shall die by pricking her finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel. She then disappears, cackling. Merryweather, unable to undo the entire curse herself, is able to alter it such that Aurora will not die, but merely enter a deep sleep that can only be broken with true love's kiss.

As Aurora's 16th birthday draws near, Maleficent punishes her Goons, who have stupidly been searching for a baby for 16 years to find the princess. After angrily calling the goons idiots and imbeciles and intimidating them into running away by conjuring dark lightning bolts with her staff, she then sends her raven Diablo to search for the princess. After managing to find the hiding location of Aurora and the fairies, Diablo flies back to Maleficent to inform her of Aurora's whereabouts. With this new knowledge, Maleficent plans her next move.

When the three fairies return the princess to the castle late that afternoon and leaves her alone for a while, Maleficent finds Aurora and, as a hypnotic apparition resembling a will-o-the-wisp, lures her up a secret stairway in the castle atop a high tower to a spinning wheel conjured by Maleficent. Maleficent orders Aurora to touch the spindle; she does, pricking her finger in the process, and subsequently falls to the floor, motionless. The fairies, who have been frantically trying to stop Aurora, arrive to find Maleficent, who briefly mocks them of their efforts to stop her. She then uncovers the fallen princess before their eyes and vanishes. She then recruits her goons, and they go to the cottage to wait for Prince Phillip, who have previously arranged to meet Aurora (whom he only knew to be as a peasant girl). Upon his arrival, they immediately capture him and take him to Maleficent's domain, the Forbidden Mountain. Only the prince's hat has been left behind at the cottage when the fairies arrive, allowing them to deduce that Maleficent has captured Phillip and imprisoned him at the Forbidden Mountain.

At the Forbidden Mountain, Maleficent visits the imprisoned Phillip in the dungeon. She taunts him with the knowledge that Briar Rose is actually Princess Aurora, who is currently in ageless sleep in the topmost tower of King Stephen's castle, and how Phillip will be free to exit Maleficent's domain a hundred years later to wake Aurora with love's first kiss, making Phillip struggle against his chains. She then leaves Phillip locked in the dungeon and states to herself that she will sleep well for the first time in 16 years as she heads up to her tower to sleep. Flora, Fauna and Merryweather melt the dungeon lock, cuts the chains that are restraining Phillip and arm him with the Shield of Virtue and the Sword of Truth. As they make their escape, they are confronted by Diablo, who fetches the Goons. As the prince and fairies dodge the Goons and make their escape, Diablo flies to warn Maleficent of Phillip's escape, with Merryweather in pursuit. Diablo reaches outside Maleficent's tower, where Merryweather finally turns the raven into a statue.

Awakened by Diablo's constant cawing, Maleficent emerges from her tower and, enraged at the sight of Diablo now a statue and that of Phillip escaping, she attempts to strike him down with lightning. As he continues, she summons a forest of thorns to surround Stefan's castle. When she sees that Phillip, with help from the Three Good Fairies, has managed to hack through the thorns, she appears before him, blocks his entry and transforms into an enormous dragon.

Phillip charges at the dragon, who drives him backwards with her blasts of flame. As Phillip retreats, Maleficent chases him up onto a high cliff and corners him at the ledge. With another powerful flame blast, she blows his shield off. As she is about to burst out laughing and to finish the now defenseless Phillip off, Flora, Fauna and Merryweather magically empower the Sword of Truth, and Phillip immediately fires the sword at the dragon's heart. Maleficent screams in pain and collapses onto the ledge, attempting to devour Phillip for the last time, but he dodges. Her enormous weight, upon impact, causes the ledge to crumble, sending Maleficent tumbling down from to her demise below. Phillip looks down to see what remains of Maleficent to see nothing more than her shredded cloak on the ground, plus the Sword of Truth, still embedded in the cloak, turning black.

When Beast became King and joined the kingdoms together as Auradon, he sent all of the villains to live on the Isle of the Lost and Maleficent was among them. Sometime on this island, Maleficent gave birth to a daughter named Mal and raised her to be as evil as she is. Once Mal has grown into a teenager, she is given an offer to attend Auradon Prep. This gives Maleficent an idea and she plots with Evil Queen, Cruella De Vil and Jafar to send the children there and have them steal the Fairy Godmother's wand to use for evil. Maleficent gathers them all together and convinces the at first reluctant villains to send their children.

Family History:
The Kronin's are known for being evil and seeking to be the most powerful fairies all be it evil in the land. They live to wreak havoc on the world and rule it one day. Though their plans are always foiled in one way or another.
Back to top Go down

Maleficent Kronin
Page 1 of 1