Auradon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon

Join the world of the Disney Descendants and become an amazing legend!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Clayton Barett  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 pm by Sparrow Hood

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Clayton Barett  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am by Gideon Gold

» Face Claim
Clayton Barett  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm by Mal Kronin

» I'm a Lost Girl(Open)
Clayton Barett  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm by Cane Hook

» Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)
Clayton Barett  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm by Abaddon Charbonneau

» Members of Auradon
Clayton Barett  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm by Kitty Cheshire

» Where Do I Belong (Open)
Clayton Barett  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm by Eden Hood

» Vanessa Queen (WIP)
Clayton Barett  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 am by Vanessa Queen

» Canon Character Claim
Clayton Barett  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:14 am by Vanessa Queen

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Rating

Clayton Barett

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clayton Barett

Clayton Barett

Clayton Barett  Empty
PostSubject: Clayton Barett    Clayton Barett  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 4:38 pm

Clayton Barett  Why-Theo-James-Cast-Divergent
Clayton Richard Barett
The Basics
Nicknames: Clay
Hometown: Auradon
Current Home: Auradon
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Appearance
Clayton's hair is cut very short and practically shaved off as he can't afford a hairdresser so he shaves it when it gets too long. He generally wears a baggy jean jacket and a loose t shirt with ripped jeans. for shoes he wears a pair of converse shoes. He is rather slim though muscular due to his time on the streets.

Personality
Clayton is rather shy and thinks of himself as lesser then himself due to the fact that he has to beg for a living. He likes his tent because it gives him a dry place to sleep at night, feeling like he belongs, receiving a free hot meal. He dislikes being told he has to leave, people who think they are better then him without getting to know him first, Being put down as he does not have parents or a home.

Family
Who Knows.

History
Character History:
Clayton has spent as long as he remembers living on the streets. He has learned to survive on his own through searching through dumpsters and straight out begging for money though the latter he prefers not to do. Previously to his life on the streets he was in an orphanage though when no one wanted him he was set on the streets on his thirteenth birthday as teenagers were deemed not adoptable he also had his memory wiped on anything about the orphanage.

Clayton spends his nights in an old tent that he had found in a dumpster he considers this his biggest score as it protects him from the elements. During the day he is just trying to survive by any means possible though he will not sell himself that is one thing that he refuses to do. Clayton has made friends with a baker who gives him a fresh loaf every morning.

Clayton does not remember anything about his parents except that his mother was rather beautiful this was the only memory that he has of her. He remembers nothing about his father. He just sometimes wishes that he wouldn't of been given up and could be just a normal boy.

Family History:
Who knows
Back to top Go down

Clayton Barett
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Auradon :: Character Creation :: Character Applications-
Jump to: