Auradon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon

Join the world of the Disney Descendants and become an amazing legend!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Meara Waialiki  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 pm by Sparrow Hood

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Meara Waialiki  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am by Gideon Gold

» Face Claim
Meara Waialiki  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm by Mal Kronin

» I'm a Lost Girl(Open)
Meara Waialiki  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm by Cane Hook

» Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)
Meara Waialiki  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm by Abaddon Charbonneau

» Members of Auradon
Meara Waialiki  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm by Kitty Cheshire

» Where Do I Belong (Open)
Meara Waialiki  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm by Eden Hood

» Vanessa Queen (WIP)
Meara Waialiki  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 am by Vanessa Queen

» Canon Character Claim
Meara Waialiki  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:14 am by Vanessa Queen

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Rating

Meara Waialiki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meara Waialiki

Meara Waialiki

Meara Waialiki  Empty
PostSubject: Meara Waialiki    Meara Waialiki  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 3:52 pm

Meara Waialiki  Tumblr_inline_nkdt7upFHK1szr2lw
Meara Tala Waialiki
The Basics
Nicknames: Me, Mea, Ra.
Hometown: oceanic island of Motunui
Current Home: Auradon
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Appearance
Meara has very dark brown hair, what are most of times bit of curly. She can wear hair when needed in a ponytail too. She is about 5'5" tall, so not very short and not very tall. She is okay with her height. She is quite a slim girl, never been fat or anything like that.

Her clothes depend on of her mood but she more likely will wear dresses. She just loves them. Of course, if there are times when she will wear jeans, skirts or other pants too. You can see her most of times wearing flats, she barely feels like wearing high-heels, they aren't really for her.

Personality
Meara is the girl who most people could find to be mean one mostly because she says out what she thinks. She just doesn't hold her tongue back when she should. But actually, behind all this is a sweet and caring girl. Who likes to help other people when they need it. She actually cares about people around here but at times she says things in wrong time or wrong way.

She can be even very stubborn one for sure. When she have decided to do something or needs something then she won't stop until she has the desired outcome. So she doesn't give up very easily when she have set her mind on something.

Well, she can be even quite a brave one for a girl. She isn't even afraid of bugs or spiders. But the girl is afraid of darkness and thunderstorms that barely anyone knows about this. She tries to keep it secret so long as she can. She is good at keeping secrets for sure. She doesn't go and tell your secret to next person without reason.

Over years she has become even very adventure one. She likes to find out new things around her and also discover new places. She is also very curious one when she finds something interesting then she will bug another person until she tells everything about it.

Family
Meara's mother is named Moana Waialiki, she is a woman from the oceanic island of Motunui, also a place where Meara grows up. The girl doesn't know much about her father.

History
Character History:
Living on an island what barely anyone knows about isn't that much fun but it's where Meara did grow up. Basically, everyone knew everyone there. She even had there few friends with who she did grow up together. She had even her first crush there. She has never know who her father was, the mother didn't really like to talk about her.

Years passed and she grows up to be the girl who her mother could be proud off. She isn't sure if she will follow her mother footsteps but she knows one day she might. So far she tries to enjoy her life so much as she can. She likes adventures and discovers new places that are reason why she ended up here in Auradon school. She wanted to go to some prep school where everything was so much different from her previous small local school.

Here in Auradon so far has been interesting for the girl. She has met here many different people, who she might not have met without this school. If she says where she from people look at her like stranger for sure. Barely anyone here knows her island for sure but that doesn't matter to her. She can enjoy being away from home for awhile.

Family History:
Her mother Moana was destined to be one to navigate and explore the seas. At the end, she will do it too. In some point she gets pregnant and has Meara, it's many years after her travels.
Back to top Go down

Meara Waialiki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Auradon :: Character Creation :: Character Applications-
Jump to: