Auradon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon

Join the world of the Disney Descendants and become an amazing legend!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Sage Biron I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 pm by Sparrow Hood

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Sage Biron I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am by Gideon Gold

» Face Claim
Sage Biron I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm by Mal Kronin

» I'm a Lost Girl(Open)
Sage Biron I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm by Cane Hook

» Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)
Sage Biron I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm by Abaddon Charbonneau

» Members of Auradon
Sage Biron I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm by Kitty Cheshire

» Where Do I Belong (Open)
Sage Biron I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm by Eden Hood

» Vanessa Queen (WIP)
Sage Biron I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 am by Vanessa Queen

» Canon Character Claim
Sage Biron I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:14 am by Vanessa Queen

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Rating

Sage Biron

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sage Biron

Sage Biron

Sage Biron Empty
PostSubject: Sage Biron   Sage Biron I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 12:42 am

Sage Biron Image link here
Sage Biron
The Basics
Nicknames: The Lost Girl
Hometown: Neverland
Current Home: Auradon
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Appearance
Sage has incredibly long brown hair, almost looking like it hadn't been cut for her entire life and she often let it hang loose, or in a braid that one of her 'uncles' would make whenever she begged a lot. She liked to put paint across her eyes, making it look like black ink running down her face and was quite adventurous when it came to her life in Neverland. She has blue eyes, with a tiny of green that her father joked was a part of Neverland in her. She was slim, muscular from constantly running around her home and climbing the trees but she was smaller in height, often getting picked on for it but she would always fight back.

Personality
Sage is incredibly adventurous, reckless and isn't afraid of anything, apart from losing her family. She would do anything for them. She can be quite serious, loving her weapons and fighting all those who tried to harm her family but there is a childish side to Sage, her life consisting of pure humour and holding onto the childish side of her. She was born in Neverland, her mother actually having been a fairy that was human size because of her magic and would occasionally go to the human world to grow up and then return until she was sixteen. She hated that, her life being in Neverland and knew once she finished with Auradon Prep, she would return back to Neverland and never leave. She always wants adventure, having loads of pranks to pull but personally, she just can't wait to return home to her family.

Family
As strange as it is, Sage's father is Slightly, one of the original Lost Boys. When Peter Pan had met Wendy, Slightly had gotten lost in London but quickly found his way to the Darling's home, where he met Wendy's aunt. He was immediately adopted but never failed to return to Neverland and once Wendy's aunt passed away, he no longer wanted to deal with the pain and returned to Neverland, meeting Sage's mother who was a rare fairy that could be human sized whenever she pleased. Due to Slightly's living in London, he had formed adult urges and soon, they had Sage. They were delighted and this gave Slightly more reasons to go back to London, helping Sage grow but she would also grow up in Neverland - having the best of both worlds.

History
Character History:
Sage was born in Neverland to two adoring parents, constantly moving back and forth from London to Neverland but she always desired to return to her place of birth. As the years went on, running around, fighting pirates, and climbing trees, she grew more and more until she became sixteen. She had been asked to go to Auradon Prep and despite her arguing, the Lost Boys and her father believed it would be best she had more of a normal environment but once she turned eighteen, she could come back. They believed this was the age limit as children would become adults and that would be no fun. She didn't want to, preferring her home but reluctantly agreed, knowing it would make them happy if she accepted.

Sage was magical, having gotten some of her mother's abilities and now can fly even without thinking but also because her mother was an animal/wind fairy, she was able to communicate with animals and help birds to fly due to her wind abilities. She enjoyed flying, often having races with Peter Pan and would help anyone who visited how to fly, as she too had fairy dust but no wings. She liked messing with the Lost Boys, throwing balls of fairy dust at the bowls they used to eat with and made them fly around but she did it out of love, knowing they'd never get annoyed by it but would encourage it, wanting to food fight.

Sage hated saying goodbye but never showed the tears that threatened to fall as she'd only get made fun of, like with her height which she blamed her mother for. Her father also tried not to cry, hugging her and throwing her towards the rest of the Lost boys so she could say goodbye and she flew towards the two stars, finding her way to Auradon with ease. From that moment on, she promised to cause havoc and mischief as she walked to honour her family but also to protect Whitney Darling (even if she didn't really like Wendy Darling because she knew of Tinkerbell's interest in Peter Pan). The daughter of Peter Pan and Wendy was her only family in Auradon and made sure to keep her eye on her, even if Whitney had no idea she was the daughter of Slightly.

Family History:
Slightly had met Sage's mother after the loss of his adoptive mother, having wanted to escape to Neverland to forget the pain but it had actually sparked a love interest. The two become inseparable because of the fact Sage's mother was a fairy with the ability to be normal sized and they would often mess around, being quite mischievous together against the Lost Boys.
Back to top Go down

Sage Biron
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Auradon :: Character Creation :: Accepted Applications :: Neutrals-
Jump to: