Auradon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon

Join the world of the Disney Descendants and become an amazing legend!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
No one can hear you (Blair)  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 pm by Sparrow Hood

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
No one can hear you (Blair)  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am by Gideon Gold

» Face Claim
No one can hear you (Blair)  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm by Mal Kronin

» I'm a Lost Girl(Open)
No one can hear you (Blair)  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm by Cane Hook

» Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)
No one can hear you (Blair)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm by Abaddon Charbonneau

» Members of Auradon
No one can hear you (Blair)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm by Kitty Cheshire

» Where Do I Belong (Open)
No one can hear you (Blair)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm by Eden Hood

» Vanessa Queen (WIP)
No one can hear you (Blair)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 am by Vanessa Queen

» Canon Character Claim
No one can hear you (Blair)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:14 am by Vanessa Queen

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Rating

No one can hear you (Blair)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

No one can hear you (Blair)  Empty
PostSubject: No one can hear you (Blair)    No one can hear you (Blair)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 6:32 pm

Mal knew why Ben had broken up with her. it was that evil little brat Blair. Gods, how she hated that little wannabe princess. She would get her revenge. That was for sure. She decided to whip up two potions. One was a copy cat potion that would make a clone of Blair, and the next was a potion that would turn the Clone evil. She laughed evily as she made her way to Blairs room. She poked her head inside as if she were looking for Winter but she knew she wasnt there as Winter had class "Oh hey Blair" she said as she saw the princess.
Back to top Go down
Blair Windsor

Blair Windsor

PostSubject: Re: No one can hear you (Blair)    No one can hear you (Blair)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 6:36 pm

Blair had been in the library and was currently heading back holding her books close to her chest. Smiling she had her hair down for once it fell just over her shoulders being her normal long length. Getting back to her room she opened the door was opened and frowned slowly pushing it open more as she got ready to defend herself in need be. Seeing it was Mal she rolled her eyes and walked to her bed setting her books down. "What do you want Mal, didn't my brother break up with you? Why are you even here, Winter doesn't come back for a while so just leave please and thank you"
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

PostSubject: Re: No one can hear you (Blair)    No one can hear you (Blair)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 6:40 pm

"I came looking for Winter. She said she would try my cookies for the big baking competition. But I cant find ehr and I have to get my entry put in in the next 10 minutes. Could you try them and tell me what you think? Please, Blair?" She asked in a desperate voice. It helped that there was a baking competition going on in the village "Normally I would ask ben as he loves my cookies... but... you know." She said looking away to make it look like she was trying to hide tears
Back to top Go down
Blair Windsor

Blair Windsor

PostSubject: Re: No one can hear you (Blair)    No one can hear you (Blair)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 6:45 pm

Blair turned and watched the girl, sighing softly she nodded slightly. "Fine but only one. I just had lunch" She walked over and took a cookie and took a bite humming softly at the change. "They...taste..." She stared in horror as it felt like she was being ripped in two and though it didn't hurt it freaked her the fuck out. Staring at the twin..no clone of herself she looked between it and Mal. "What have you don-" She passed out and collapsed on the bed her hair falling over her face as the second Blair just stood there.
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

PostSubject: Re: No one can hear you (Blair)    No one can hear you (Blair)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 6:48 pm

Mal smirked "Wow that was too easy. it almost wasnt any fun. Almost." She said to herself before pulling Evies Magic mirror out of her pruse "Magic Mirror, keep here in there." She said pointing the mirror at Blair as a bright light came out and enclosed Blair pulling her into the miror. The perfect trap. She then turned to the clone, "Now, since you are a clone of the goody goody, youre gonna be one too. But not for long. Drink this." She said adding a lock of her hair so the clone would listen and obey Mal and she handed the flask to the clone and it drank it. She watched as the clones eyes turned purple and she smirked "Perfect."
Back to top Go down
Blair Windsor

Blair Windsor

PostSubject: Re: No one can hear you (Blair)    No one can hear you (Blair)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 6:51 pm

Blair, or second Blair took the drink as she was told her eyes turning a bright purple matching Mal's hair, her hair changing to match the same color. She stared at Mal for a second before turning to look at the mirror watching the now awake and panicked Blair ban against the mirror as if she could get out. "What do you wish for me to do, ma'am" Her voice was the same but also without any of the warmth in it that the normal Blair had. It was cold dark, uncaring. It was the exact opposite of Blair.
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

PostSubject: Re: No one can hear you (Blair)    No one can hear you (Blair)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 6:53 pm

Mal sighed "First, add some meotion to your voice. People will be able to tell the difference. Especiall Ben. Second, go and have some fun. Go cause havoc and mayhem. Cause hell through these halls. im gonna go enjoy the show." She said smirking as she walked to the second floor of the school to watch the myhem unfold before her
Back to top Go down
Blair Windsor

Blair Windsor

PostSubject: Re: No one can hear you (Blair)    No one can hear you (Blair)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 7:01 pm

Blair nodded slightly as she turned and walked out of the room her fingers glowing with a small green tint like Mal's would. Smiling she hummed softly and her hair shortened itself to a pixie cut making her look vastly different from everyone else. Walking outside she tilted her head watching some students walk around her eyes glowed and suddenly though a small scale some things exploded causing people to freak out. Windows and glasses exploded causing people to get hurt and Blair just smirked watching.

Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

PostSubject: Re: No one can hear you (Blair)    No one can hear you (Blair)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 7:04 pm

Mal watched laughing evily. This was all too perfect. She even threw some of her own magic in there causing a few small explosions of her own. She shouted down to the Blair clone "Hey. No harm comes to my friends or the king. Other than that, have fun." She said smiling. She didnt want anything bad happening to Ben. Even if they were no longer dating
Back to top Go down
Blair Windsor

Blair Windsor

PostSubject: Re: No one can hear you (Blair)    No one can hear you (Blair)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 7:09 pm

Blair looked up giggling as she nodded and cupped her hands a ball of green magic foruming in her hands as her eyes glowed. Looking up she shot it out and threw it at a student watching them fly backwards into a wall and Blair two laughed, Blair one was screeming in a glass mirror hanging on the wall even if no one could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

PostSubject: Re: No one can hear you (Blair)    No one can hear you (Blair)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 7:10 pm

Mal smirked and watched giggling. She loved this. This clone was her access to ruling this school. She could possibly win Ben back too, if Blair told him how Mal was a good match for him. She could have her happily ever after back. Not that she needed one, but it would be nice to have one
Back to top Go down
Braelynn Windsor

Braelynn Windsor

PostSubject: Re: No one can hear you (Blair)    No one can hear you (Blair)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 7:15 pm

Brae had heard there was Chaos in the courtyard and she went running only to see her sister, her usually sweet and kindd, innocent sister, causing living hell "BLAIR!" She shouted and ran over, "What the hell are you doing? What the hell have you done to your hair?" She asked looking at her sister "What is going on?!"
Back to top Go down
Blair Windsor

Blair Windsor

PostSubject: Re: No one can hear you (Blair)    No one can hear you (Blair)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 7:17 pm

Blair in the mirror screamed when she saw her sister. "Brae! No! Run!" But of course she couldn't be heard. Blair in the normal world tilted her head and narrowed her eyes before giggling and waving her hand green magic wrapping around Brae but not moving her just holding her still. "I have no clue what your talking about, I'm just having fun" She giggled softly her voice cold but warm at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Braelynn Windsor

Braelynn Windsor

PostSubject: Re: No one can hear you (Blair)    No one can hear you (Blair)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 7:20 pm

Braes eyes widened "What the-?" Since when did Blair have magic. And why was it green? She looked up at Mal "MALLORY BERTHA KRONIN!" She shouted using Mals full name whcih made Mal go stone cold "Hey Blair, remember how I said not my friends. This one doesnt count. Do what you want." She said glaring at Braelynn
Back to top Go down
Blair Windsor

Blair Windsor

PostSubject: Re: No one can hear you (Blair)    No one can hear you (Blair)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 7:23 pm

Blair giggled widely and shoved her backwards pinning her to the wall. Holding her hand a knife came out of thin air and Blair twirled it in her hand giggling evily as she walked to her sister. "Let's have some fun...Brae" she cut her cheek slowly smirking at the blood. "This is your fault, you ever helped me, You never loved me. You let me cry by myself..you never cared about me! You only wanted fame for yourself! Sister's should protect each other! But you forgot about me! Like everyone else!" She yelled at her, Blair's eyes glowing brightly as the restrains tightened around Brae.
Back to top Go down
Braelynn Windsor

Braelynn Windsor

PostSubject: Re: No one can hear you (Blair)    No one can hear you (Blair)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 7:27 pm

Brae screamed as the knife touched her skin "Blair stop! This isnt you! This isnt you!" She shouted and tried to get free but the magic kept her there. She screamed and cried for help "Blair stop! PLease Im begging you!" She had tears falling down her face and blood trickling down her cheek "Blair!"
Back to top Go down
Blair Windsor

Blair Windsor

PostSubject: Re: No one can hear you (Blair)    No one can hear you (Blair)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 7:30 pm

Blair laughed and cut another strip on her cheek. "Why should I help you? You forgot about me! Did you ever care! Or was I just another problem to you? You never helped me growing up! Not once! No one did! But you! OH you! You were the wrost! I'm your little sister and you treated me like I was nothing! You never talked to me! You never hugged me well I cried! You never played with me growing up! How does it feel to be hurt by your sister! This is what I grew up with Brae!" She yelled cutting a bit of her arm her eyes glowing even brighter now with pure anger and madness.
Back to top Go down
Braelynn Windsor

Braelynn Windsor

PostSubject: Re: No one can hear you (Blair)    No one can hear you (Blair)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 7:32 pm

Blair screamed in pain "Im sorry! I should have been there! I was just a kid, Blair. i didnt know any better." She said crying out even more. Mal had seen enough. She walked down to them and placed a hand on the Blair clones shoulder "I think shes learned her lesson. Thats enough, Blair." She said with authority, her eyes glowing
Back to top Go down
Blair Windsor

Blair Windsor

PostSubject: Re: No one can hear you (Blair)    No one can hear you (Blair)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 7:35 pm

Blair growled at Brae but stopped letting the knife vanish and so did the restirants and she stepped back glaring at Brae horribly but did nothing. Stepping back she shoved her hands into her pockets, watching Brae carefully.
Back to top Go down
Braelynn Windsor

Braelynn Windsor

PostSubject: Re: No one can hear you (Blair)    No one can hear you (Blair)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 7:38 pm

Brae ran off afraid of her own sister. Her own flesh and blood. Speaking of blood, she had trails of it all over her body. She was approached by some of the guards who rushed her to the infirmary and she passed out on the way there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No one can hear you (Blair)    No one can hear you (Blair)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No one can hear you (Blair)
Page 1 of 1