Auradon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon

Join the world of the Disney Descendants and become an amazing legend!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
A pirates life for me (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 pm by Sparrow Hood

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
A pirates life for me (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am by Gideon Gold

» Face Claim
A pirates life for me (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm by Mal Kronin

» I'm a Lost Girl(Open)
A pirates life for me (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm by Cane Hook

» Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)
A pirates life for me (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm by Abaddon Charbonneau

» Members of Auradon
A pirates life for me (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm by Kitty Cheshire

» Where Do I Belong (Open)
A pirates life for me (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm by Eden Hood

» Vanessa Queen (WIP)
A pirates life for me (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 am by Vanessa Queen

» Canon Character Claim
A pirates life for me (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:14 am by Vanessa Queen

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Rating

A pirates life for me (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cane Hook

Cane Hook

A pirates life for me (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A pirates life for me (Open)   A pirates life for me (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 8:15 pm

Cane was walking around when he saw a few girls. He walked over and spoke with them charming the skirts off them, pick pocketting them as he did. He smiled and said goodbye before walking off laughing to himself. It was too easy here. Everyone was so trusting and nice. It almost made it not fun. But not quite. he counted out a total of $80 and put it in his jacket and kept walking
Back to top Go down
Layla Radcliffe

Layla Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: A pirates life for me (Open)   A pirates life for me (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 11:59 pm

Layla was conversing with a few ladies that liked to hang around the Courtyard, in efforts to sort out a party that Belle desired when a young man decided to flirt. Of course, the blonde knew better as she knew he was Cane Hook; a devious thief who flirted his way in and out of situations. "Excuse me, ladies." Layla mused, gliding through the crowd and slid beside Cane, always having had a gentle hand and not before long, she had his phone and twirled in front of him. "Give me what you stole from those girls and I'll give you back your phone." Layla threatened, Lucky her dalmatian growling beside her.
Back to top Go down
Cane Hook

Cane Hook

PostSubject: Re: A pirates life for me (Open)   A pirates life for me (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 6:03 pm

Cane turned and saw the girl holding his phone and quickly checked his pockets "Ok that was extremely impressive and totally hot. You got a light hand on you, love." He said smiling, his hair grazing his eyes gently "Now come on, give me back my phone."
Back to top Go down
Layla Radcliffe

Layla Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: A pirates life for me (Open)   A pirates life for me (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 11:10 pm

Layla rolled her eyes and shook her head, gesturing to the pocket that held the money he took from her friends. "I've got to be able to take toys from my dogs without having them pounce on me." She said with a shrug and spun the phone in her hand, examining it with a smirk. Usually she was nice and sweet, but she was still distressed and worried about Ben so the fact that he had stolen something from her friends. "Give me back what you took from my friends...and I may consider giving your phone back. How am I supposed to know it's even yours?" Layla pointed out and kept her distance from him, in case he tried to take something from her but even then, Lucky was close and ready to pounce if he did get close to her.
Back to top Go down
Cane Hook

Cane Hook

PostSubject: Re: A pirates life for me (Open)   A pirates life for me (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 5:13 pm

Mal was walking across the courtyard. She was back to her normal self in more ways than one. She was done being nice to people. She was evil once more and it felt so good. She saw Cane and Lyala and smirked "No what do we have here. Cane, honey, give Layla back the stuff." She said and her eyes glowed making Cane obey her command much against his will "Now Layla, give Cane back his phone." She said her eyes still glowing but not controlling her. She was stillw earing Bens rings as they were still special to her.
Back to top Go down
Layla Radcliffe

Layla Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: A pirates life for me (Open)   A pirates life for me (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 2:09 am

Layla tucked her hands into her pockets, his phone now in her pocket and she raised her eyebrow at the sight of Mal. She knew about Mal and Ben no longer being together, and whilst part of her knew she should at least try to care, part of her hoped for a chance with the one she loved. Seeing Cane give her the stuff back, she crinkled her nose at the unnecessary use of magic but then reached over, giving the money back to her friends where they scurried off. She then glanced over at Mal, seeing the glowing eyes and she scowled, putting Cane's phone back into his jacket pocket. "There you go, darling. Anyway, how you doing, Mal?" Layla asked, her hip popping to the side as she leaned on one leg.
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

PostSubject: Re: A pirates life for me (Open)   A pirates life for me (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 2:17 am

Mal mimicked the pose layla made after cane walked off and smirked "what the fuck do you care? All you care about is that Ben is single and you might have a chance. And dont bother lying. I hate liars." She said frowning a bit
Back to top Go down
Layla Radcliffe

Layla Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: A pirates life for me (Open)   A pirates life for me (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 12:24 pm

Layla shook her head, letting out a sigh and met Mal's gaze. "I'm not an asshole, Mal. I do care for Ben, more than I should and I hate myself for that but I saw a fragile version of you...You're not just this Isle kid, you have feelings and because you're no longer with him, you're hiding how you feel by becoming crueller. I assure you, Mal, I'm not lying to you so when I ask how you are doing, I would kind of like an answer. You never know, Ben might ask me how you are doing and I can relay the news. Like how you're back to normal now." Layla suggested, unsure why but she tucked her hands into her pockets once more and one side of her lip curved up into a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

PostSubject: Re: A pirates life for me (Open)   A pirates life for me (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 3:04 pm

Mal took a deep breath "I'm... Fine" she said not wanting to show any emotion but her eyes were starting to water. She couldn't cry. Not now. But down the tears fell and she amiffled softly "I thought he actually loved me. I thought he taught me what love was. But I still don't know. He hurt me. I'm afraid to trust people again"
Back to top Go down
Layla Radcliffe

Layla Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: A pirates life for me (Open)   A pirates life for me (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 3:22 pm

Layla saw through Mal's wall and went to wrap an arm around, hesitating before her arm fell back to her side and she bowed her head instead. "The person to blame isn't Ben or you. It's the woman who put him into that coma in the first place. Instead of being all sad, let us distract ourselves by searching for her. She disappeared without a trace but I know we can find her...We must to get justice." She suggested, having been trying to find her every single day since the horrible event occurred. "And maybe then, maybe he'll change his mind? I don't know but it's worth a shot."
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

PostSubject: Re: A pirates life for me (Open)   A pirates life for me (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 3:29 pm

Mal stiffened but let the girl show emotion "trust me. You dont want me to find her. The results will end with me back on the isle for murder. I will actually kill her and feel no regret what so ever. I want her to pay. And I wanna make her do it. She cost me Ben. I will have her blood running down my fingers. I wanna hear her scream" she was getting angrier and her eyes began glowing "I want her to beg me for mercy. And then I'll deny her it" she laughed evily resembling so much of her mother "I want revenge. Not for Ben. Well not entirely. I want it for me. This bitch cost me Ben. I want revenge"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A pirates life for me (Open)   A pirates life for me (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A pirates life for me (Open)
Page 1 of 1