Auradon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon

Join the world of the Disney Descendants and become an amazing legend!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Oh my love (Ben)  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 pm by Sparrow Hood

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Oh my love (Ben)  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am by Gideon Gold

» Face Claim
Oh my love (Ben)  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm by Mal Kronin

» I'm a Lost Girl(Open)
Oh my love (Ben)  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm by Cane Hook

» Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)
Oh my love (Ben)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm by Abaddon Charbonneau

» Members of Auradon
Oh my love (Ben)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm by Kitty Cheshire

» Where Do I Belong (Open)
Oh my love (Ben)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm by Eden Hood

» Vanessa Queen (WIP)
Oh my love (Ben)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 am by Vanessa Queen

» Canon Character Claim
Oh my love (Ben)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:14 am by Vanessa Queen

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Rating

Oh my love (Ben)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

Oh my love (Ben)  Empty
PostSubject: Oh my love (Ben)    Oh my love (Ben)  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 4:46 pm

Mal had gotten news that Ben was awake. She rushed back to the hospital and ran for his room. When she got there she stopped her the door way as she stared at him. Her emerald green eyes met his blue ones and she smiled as tears fell down her face. She walked over to the bed and kneeled beside him. She cupped his cheek ad smiled "hey Benny boo. You had me worried sick." She pushed her blonde hair out of her face and smiled as she leaned forward and pressed her lips to his before renting her head on his arm "I love you, Ben. I love you so much. It took almost losing you to help me realize what love was. But I know now. And I know I love you more than anything else in the entire world. Please dont ever leave me again" she said sniffling softly. She Nuzzled his arm and kissed his cheek and forehead over and over again. Her makeup was running down her face no due to tears and she rubbed her eyes leaving her looking like a tiny blonde raccoon.
Back to top Go down
Ben Windsor

Ben Windsor

Oh my love (Ben)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my love (Ben)    Oh my love (Ben)  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 10:55 pm

Ben looked at the girl who confessed her love to him it sounded like his Mal but didn't look like her at all. He honestly didn't know who this girl was. Though he assumed it was Mal but why did she change herself? "Mal you changed why did you change you were perfect. He daid as he tried to pull away from her there was no way he wanted to be near her at the moment not did he wamt anything to do with her.
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

Oh my love (Ben)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my love (Ben)    Oh my love (Ben)  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 11:27 pm

Mal looked at him in shock "Ben? Baby what's wrong" she asked looking at him. She was scared he didn't remember her. "You know its me right? Its mal. Your girlfriend" she said messing with the two rings on her finger "Benny...I... I heard a bunch of girls talking about how you would never make me a queen the way I was. That I was too... Different. Too isle of the lost. I needed to be more auradon. But I hate this! I hate being some preppy annoying princess blonde. I miss my leather jacket. I miss my combat boots. These heels are torture!" she said kicking her shoes off "I dont know the spell to change back. I've been searching my book but I can't find it yet"she said tears falling down her face " I hate all of this. I.... Im sorry Ben."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh my love (Ben)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my love (Ben)    Oh my love (Ben)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh my love (Ben)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Auradon :: Auradon Prep :: Infirmary-
Jump to: