Auradon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon

Join the world of the Disney Descendants and become an amazing legend!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Dancing along the keys. (Carson) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 pm by Sparrow Hood

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Dancing along the keys. (Carson) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am by Gideon Gold

» Face Claim
Dancing along the keys. (Carson) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm by Mal Kronin

» I'm a Lost Girl(Open)
Dancing along the keys. (Carson) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm by Cane Hook

» Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)
Dancing along the keys. (Carson) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm by Abaddon Charbonneau

» Members of Auradon
Dancing along the keys. (Carson) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm by Kitty Cheshire

» Where Do I Belong (Open)
Dancing along the keys. (Carson) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm by Eden Hood

» Vanessa Queen (WIP)
Dancing along the keys. (Carson) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 am by Vanessa Queen

» Canon Character Claim
Dancing along the keys. (Carson) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:14 am by Vanessa Queen

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Rating

Dancing along the keys. (Carson)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blair Windsor

Blair Windsor

Dancing along the keys. (Carson) Empty
PostSubject: Dancing along the keys. (Carson)   Dancing along the keys. (Carson) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 4:05 pm

Blair, unlike her brother, couldn't sing very well, or at least she believed she couldn't sing. She never tried and never dared to sing in front of her siblings or parents. But Blair ever since a young age had adored playing instruments, more on the classical side but still. She knew piano, violin, guitar and she also knew cello and the lyra though the last one no one knew the could play. Walking into the muse-ic room she smiled at the sight of the instruments and walked to them.

Sitting in front of the piano she ran her fingers along the keys smiling. "Aren't you beautiful" she whispered and she shut her eyes humming out a tune softly before playing the same tune on the keys. She let her fingers dance along the keys as she played the song. She didn't even have sheet music having memorised the keys long ago.

Back to top Go down
Carson Charming

Carson Charming

PostSubject: Re: Dancing along the keys. (Carson)   Dancing along the keys. (Carson) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 4:19 pm

Carson had decided to go exploring and found himself drawn to the music classroom. He smiled as he heard the sound of a piano being played beautifully. He poked his head inside and couldnt help but smile again as he saw a just as equally beautiful girl playing the instrument. He stepped inside, unseen by her and just listened. When she finished, he began clapping "Well done."
Back to top Go down
Blair Windsor

Blair Windsor

PostSubject: Re: Dancing along the keys. (Carson)   Dancing along the keys. (Carson) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 4:21 pm

Blair heard someone clapping and she squealed falling off the piano bench and looking up. She gasped and covered her face blushing brightly, she never played for anyone besides her family and Layla of course. "Carson! You scared me half to death!" Course she knew of the rebal charming son, not that the charming son knew her in any way. She was after all, for the most part, one giant secret of her family. Sure everyone knew about the other three children of Windsor but Blair for the most part was uknown.
Back to top Go down
Carson Charming

Carson Charming

PostSubject: Re: Dancing along the keys. (Carson)   Dancing along the keys. (Carson) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 4:24 pm

Carson raised an eyebrow. How did this beautiful creature know his name. Then again, he was the only rebel amongst his family. So he was well known much like Raven Queen was well known. he smiled softly and held his hand out to her to help her to her feet "My apologies miss. I did not mean to startle you. May I ask your name as you seem to know mine already?" He asked, his stormy grey eyes looking into her honey brown ones
Back to top Go down
Blair Windsor

Blair Windsor

PostSubject: Re: Dancing along the keys. (Carson)   Dancing along the keys. (Carson) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 4:29 pm

Blair sighed and took his hand in her own and stood up brushing off the dirt on her blue dress. Her hair was pulled up into a bun on the top of her head and she looked up sighing. "Course I know your name, I know everyone's name. I know that you are the eldest of four charming children and that you also happen to be the rebel of your family" She said simply with a shrug. "Oh, my name? Blair, my name is Blair"
Back to top Go down
Carson Charming

Carson Charming

PostSubject: Re: Dancing along the keys. (Carson)   Dancing along the keys. (Carson) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 4:30 pm

Carson frowned a bit as she rattled off facts about him. He didnt want to be known as the 'Rebel Charming'. He just wanted to be Carson. He chuckled softly and kissed her hand "Pleasure to meet you, Blair." He said smiling at her
Back to top Go down
Blair Windsor

Blair Windsor

PostSubject: Re: Dancing along the keys. (Carson)   Dancing along the keys. (Carson) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 4:33 pm

Blairs face turned red and she pulled her hand back looking down with a faint smile on her face as she turned walking back to the piano. "The pleasure is all mine, your highness" She turned back around and gave a tiny curtsy to the prince in front of her. Course she didn't have to do that to him since she herself was a princess, but not like Carson knew that about her.
Back to top Go down
Carson Charming

Carson Charming

PostSubject: Re: Dancing along the keys. (Carson)   Dancing along the keys. (Carson) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 4:36 pm

Carson went rigid and he stared at her a bit frustrated "Please, none of that. I hate my status. Just call me Carson. And none of that curtsying crap either." He said folding his arms across his chest as he looked at her "You never did tell me your last name love. Who are your parents?" He asked a bit curious
Back to top Go down
Blair Windsor

Blair Windsor

PostSubject: Re: Dancing along the keys. (Carson)   Dancing along the keys. (Carson) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 4:38 pm

Blair laughed softly at his reaction, he was like Ben. Walking to the piano she sat down facing Carson, she then blushed brightly and looked down. "My parents are my parents" She said simply avoiding the question. People either had good or bad reactions to finding out that she was the youngest daughter of Belle and Adam. Judging from how Carson acted about his status she had a bad feeling he wouldn't react very well to it.
Back to top Go down
Carson Charming

Carson Charming

PostSubject: Re: Dancing along the keys. (Carson)   Dancing along the keys. (Carson) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 4:43 pm

Carsons eyes narrowed "You know, I hate it when people avoid giving straight answers. Its annoying. Come on, you know who my aprents are. its only fair." He said looking at her with innocent eyes and a small smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Blair Windsor

Blair Windsor

PostSubject: Re: Dancing along the keys. (Carson)   Dancing along the keys. (Carson) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 4:46 pm

Blair smirked ever so slightly and stood up walking to him, cupping his cheek she giggled softly leaning forward so their noses touched. "But what if I don't want to tell you?" She smiled and leant up on her toes since he was a fair bit taller than him and kissed his nose. "Figure it out Charming boy and maybe I'll give you a prize," Blair didn't flirt at all so doing this was new to her. Letting go she walked back to the piano and sat down smirking.
Back to top Go down
Carson Charming

Carson Charming

PostSubject: Re: Dancing along the keys. (Carson)   Dancing along the keys. (Carson) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 4:55 pm

Carson gasped and looked into her eyes as she kissed his nose. Wen she said to guess he studied her for a moment. Honey brown eyes, light brown hair, beautiful face. He then studied her outfit and then took a closer look at her face. She much resembled the King of Auradon, Ben Windsor. "You look alot like Ben Windsor. So Im assuming you are a Windsor."
Back to top Go down
Blair Windsor

Blair Windsor

PostSubject: Re: Dancing along the keys. (Carson)   Dancing along the keys. (Carson) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 5:09 pm

Blair couldn't help but raise an eyebrow, he actually managed to figure it out. She laughed and nodded. "Blair Windsor, the youngest of four Windsors. I'm what I like to call, the dirty little secret" She giggled softly and watched him. "Good job guessing"
Back to top Go down
Carson Charming

Carson Charming

PostSubject: Re: Dancing along the keys. (Carson)   Dancing along the keys. (Carson) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 5:10 pm

He smirked at her words. Oh she was just setting this up perfectly. He smirked at her a bit more :Dirty little secret, huh? Tell me, my Princess. Just how dirty can you be?" He then realized what he said and blushed "Sorry. The Rebel side of me takes over at times."
Back to top Go down
Blair Windsor

Blair Windsor

PostSubject: Re: Dancing along the keys. (Carson)   Dancing along the keys. (Carson) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 5:12 pm

Blair blushed and got up walking to him. "Well, I did promise you a prize" She teased and leaned up kissing his jaw gently before moving away and walking past him giggling ever so softly. "Though I'm not doing anything like that, not till you buy me dinner at least" She flashed a smirk at him.
Back to top Go down
Carson Charming

Carson Charming

PostSubject: Re: Dancing along the keys. (Carson)   Dancing along the keys. (Carson) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 5:13 pm

Carson smiled and his eyes twinkled at her words and actions "Well then, princess. How about I take you out tonight? We can go to the village and grab a bite to eat. get to know eachother better." He said smiling at her as he awaited her answer
Back to top Go down
Blair Windsor

Blair Windsor

PostSubject: Re: Dancing along the keys. (Carson)   Dancing along the keys. (Carson) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 5:15 pm

Blair tapped her chin thinking then smiled. "Well why not, you coming then or you gonna stay in here?" She flashed a smirk and walked out of the room, reaching up she slowly pulled her hair out of the bun it was in letting it full around her shoulders. "Come along Charming, didn't your parents teach you to not keep a princess waiting?"
Back to top Go down
Carson Charming

Carson Charming

PostSubject: Re: Dancing along the keys. (Carson)   Dancing along the keys. (Carson) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 5:20 pm

Carson chuckled and caught up to her "My parents taught me alot of things. Especially good old dad. But these things I dont show a lady on the first date." He said winking at her as he took her hand in his and lead her to the village "Where would you like to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Blair Windsor

Blair Windsor

PostSubject: Re: Dancing along the keys. (Carson)   Dancing along the keys. (Carson) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 5:25 pm

Blair laughed softly and looked at their hands walking beside him. "Oh anywhere really, I'm not a picky eater, least not as picky as I am with the men I date" She teased smiling as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Carson Charming

Carson Charming

PostSubject: Re: Dancing along the keys. (Carson)   Dancing along the keys. (Carson) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 5:30 pm

He chuckled and fixed his hair and looked at her "I see. How about Madelines shop?" He said pointing to the MWonderland Teashop and Haberdashery "They have excellent salads and sandwhiches." He said offering her his hand once more
Back to top Go down
Blair Windsor

Blair Windsor

PostSubject: Re: Dancing along the keys. (Carson)   Dancing along the keys. (Carson) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 5:36 pm

Blair laughed softly and took his hand in her own nodding slightly as she walked beside the elder boy. "That sounds wonderful" She giggled softly at her own joke, the wind blowing her hair slightly as she walked beside the eldest charming.
Back to top Go down
Carson Charming

Carson Charming

PostSubject: Re: Dancing along the keys. (Carson)   Dancing along the keys. (Carson) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 5:49 pm

Carson couldnt help but laugh at her awful pun and lead her to the tea shop. He smiled at Madeline "Hello Madeline. Table for two please." Madeline smiled at them and lead them to a table. There were tea pots and creatures flying all around them. Carson loved it her
Back to top Go down
Blair Windsor

Blair Windsor

PostSubject: Re: Dancing along the keys. (Carson)   Dancing along the keys. (Carson) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 5:59 pm

Blair looked around smiling slightly, she turned to the Mad Hatters daughter and flashed a warm smile, she couldn't help but look at everything in awe, she often wished she had magic of her own. But of course she didn't. "it is very pretty here"
Back to top Go down
Carson Charming

Carson Charming

PostSubject: Re: Dancing along the keys. (Carson)   Dancing along the keys. (Carson) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 6:05 pm

Madeline smiled and blushed a bit "Thank you, Blair." She took out a parchment and pen "What can I get for ya?" Carson ordered a goat cheese salad and a steak sandwhich and then turned to Blair "Whatever you want, love."
Back to top Go down
Blair Windsor

Blair Windsor

PostSubject: Re: Dancing along the keys. (Carson)   Dancing along the keys. (Carson) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 6:10 pm

Blair smiled at Maddie and watched Carson. "oh just a tea for me please" She flashed a smile and fiddled with her dress slightly, looking around she was still in awe of this place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing along the keys. (Carson)   Dancing along the keys. (Carson) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dancing along the keys. (Carson)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next