Auradon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon

Join the world of the Disney Descendants and become an amazing legend!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Annabella Bjorgman I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 pm by Sparrow Hood

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Annabella Bjorgman I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am by Gideon Gold

» Face Claim
Annabella Bjorgman I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm by Mal Kronin

» I'm a Lost Girl(Open)
Annabella Bjorgman I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm by Cane Hook

» Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)
Annabella Bjorgman I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm by Abaddon Charbonneau

» Members of Auradon
Annabella Bjorgman I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm by Kitty Cheshire

» Where Do I Belong (Open)
Annabella Bjorgman I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm by Eden Hood

» Vanessa Queen (WIP)
Annabella Bjorgman I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 am by Vanessa Queen

» Canon Character Claim
Annabella Bjorgman I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:14 am by Vanessa Queen

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Rating

Annabella Bjorgman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Annabella Bjorgman

Annabella Bjorgman

Annabella Bjorgman Empty
PostSubject: Annabella Bjorgman   Annabella Bjorgman I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 10:09 am

Annabella Bjorgman Tumblr_luy39fSaFi1qh8uflo1_r1_500
Annabella Christine Bjorgman
The Basics
Nicknames: Anna, Bella, Chris.
Hometown: Arendelle
Current Home: Auradon
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Appearance
Annabella has long curly ginger hair like her mother basically. She has also blue eyes like a mother. She is quite a slim one, she isn't really the tallest one out there. Just 5'6".
She is someone who likes to wear mostly jeans and shirts. Of course, she wears dresses too when they are really needed. She just doesn't wanna make her dresses dirty even if she has them quite many. She loves to wear flats but doesn't say no to high heels too.

Personality
Annabella is a kind and friendly girl, who seems to get along with everyone. She is very loyal one towards her friends and family. She is good at keeping secrets of the people, so she is a very trustworthy person. She is also very brave one and loves adventures. She is also very helpful one for sure.

Family
Anna - Mother
Kristoff - Father
Christian - Brother
Elsa - Aunt
Winter - Cousin ?

History
Character History:
She was born as a first child to Anna and Kristoff. Her brother Christian was born a year later. She does get along with her brother fine. Even if they tend to fight quite much but these start usually from misunderstanding.

Her life has gone by quite good. She had lovely parents who were always there for her. Who cared about her feelings and did everything they could for her. She had nothing bad to say about her life.

She has always been the girl who likes reading but same time likes to hang out with her friends. Anna is very social one, so she has always had many friends. She always finds time for them. So yeah she was very excited when she was transferred to Auradon Prep School.

She has heard so much about this school. Now when she is finally here she will make it her best years here. She is sure she will get here herself some new friends and some new enemies. She just hopes her years here will be fun.

Family History:
I'm sure everyone knows story of Elsa, who is ice/snow elemental and also Queen of Arendelle and her sister Anna, who is a princess of Arendelle. If you don't know please check up Frozen.
Back to top Go down

Annabella Bjorgman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Auradon :: Character Creation :: Accepted Applications :: Royals-
Jump to: