Auradon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon

Join the world of the Disney Descendants and become an amazing legend!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Out on the Town I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 pm by Sparrow Hood

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Out on the Town I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am by Gideon Gold

» Face Claim
Out on the Town I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm by Mal Kronin

» I'm a Lost Girl(Open)
Out on the Town I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm by Cane Hook

» Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)
Out on the Town I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm by Abaddon Charbonneau

» Members of Auradon
Out on the Town I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm by Kitty Cheshire

» Where Do I Belong (Open)
Out on the Town I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm by Eden Hood

» Vanessa Queen (WIP)
Out on the Town I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 am by Vanessa Queen

» Canon Character Claim
Out on the Town I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:14 am by Vanessa Queen

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Rating

Out on the Town

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Hussain

Jay Hussain

Out on the Town Empty
PostSubject: Out on the Town   Out on the Town I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:10 pm

Jay wanted a drink he wanted to be alone for a little while so he ditched Mal and Carlos. They were fun though he felt like he should be making a new friend or friends. Going up to the bar he ordered his drink taking it to a table near the dance floor. He wanted to watch the girls dance.
Back to top Go down
Allison Ella

Allison Ella

Out on the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on the Town   Out on the Town I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:34 pm

Allison loved going to the club. She was currently there with maira Fergus and Lizzie heart. She smiled at her friends as they danced and she felt a pair of eyes on her. She looked around and saw jay and she smiled flirtatiously at him. She had on a tight black dress and black heels. Her hair was messy in a sexy way and her makeup was dark and mysterious.
Back to top Go down
Mayari Sarou

Mayari Sarou

Out on the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on the Town   Out on the Town I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 4:25 pm

Mayari was a dancer, professionally at Magix now that she no longer sided herself with the 'cheerleaders'. They didn't like the way she danced, in fact, they wanted her to stop altogether and stick with the simple routine but her heart told her no. It was her time to shine, along with a few others and they all dressed like belly dancers, their skins tanned and golden in the light as they went onto the stage, their hips swaying to the music. It was like the music ran through their blood, so fluid and effortless that some of the men that watched regularly were hypnotised. Mayari bowed at the end, her wild hair bouncy as she flipped up and beamed. "Thanks for coming to the show!" She giggled and hopped off the stage, the bracelets around her ankles clinking together musically and she spotted someone from Auradon Prep and beamed. "Oh Hello Jay! I didn't know you were here. How are you liking Magix?" Mayari asked, practically vibrating from the energy the nightclub gave her and she ordered two more drinks, one for Jay and one for herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Out on the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on the Town   Out on the Town I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out on the Town
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Auradon :: Auradon Village :: Magik Nightclub-
Jump to: