Auradon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon

Join the world of the Disney Descendants and become an amazing legend!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Layla Radcliffe I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 pm by Sparrow Hood

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Layla Radcliffe I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am by Gideon Gold

» Face Claim
Layla Radcliffe I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm by Mal Kronin

» I'm a Lost Girl(Open)
Layla Radcliffe I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm by Cane Hook

» Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)
Layla Radcliffe I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm by Abaddon Charbonneau

» Members of Auradon
Layla Radcliffe I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm by Kitty Cheshire

» Where Do I Belong (Open)
Layla Radcliffe I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm by Eden Hood

» Vanessa Queen (WIP)
Layla Radcliffe I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 am by Vanessa Queen

» Canon Character Claim
Layla Radcliffe I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:14 am by Vanessa Queen

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Rating

Layla Radcliffe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Layla Radcliffe

Layla Radcliffe

Layla Radcliffe Empty
PostSubject: Layla Radcliffe   Layla Radcliffe I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 3:29 pm

Layla Radcliffe Image link here
Layla Carie Radcliffe
The Basics
Nicknames:
Hometown: England
Current Home: Auradon
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Appearance
Layla has wavy, blonde hair that reaches the middle of her back but hides in a messy bun. She used to have no care in her appearance but after a few months in Auradon, was influenced by the 'princesses' and let herself relax and be happier with her appearance. She used to wear white button up tops and business skirt but now wears tight leggings and a baggy tank top that shows off the sides of her bra. She wears combat shoes instead of low heeled shoes and just dresses more comfortably, even if the 'Princesses' that influenced are quite shocked at the rougher and tougher attitude she brings through in her fashion. However, she will will wear flowy skirts with a crop top and then dresses when the occasion calls for it.

Personality
Layla is a proud woman and intelligent too, having been apart of the group to welcome the Isle kids and whenever King Ben was busy, she would be the only one to do it as people flocked to help Ben. She didn't mind, she would give them the tour and leave them to it, allowing them to adjust to the new scenery. She never spoke up, simply doing the job and whenever she was free, would tutor anyone who required it and then would help design and make the costumes for the drama club. She liked helping out, even if she was quiet doing so. She loves her dogs, Lucky being her favourite as he was boisterous and luckily, she was given permission to have him at Auradon Prep, giving her a taste of home. Hence why she was in a dorm alone.

Family
Layla's parents are Roger and Anita Radcliffe and the rest of their family is made of the 101 Dalmatians and the Nanny. Pongo and Perdita are the mother and father of all the beautiful puppies and when Layla was born, she was immediately thrown into the world of fur and spots and she couldn't be happier. She was given a purpose from the moment of birth and that was to care for the dogs, and any other animal that comes into her life.

History
Character History:
Layla was born unexpectedly as they hadn't planned to have a child but when they found out, they didn't tell anyone so everyone was pleasantly surprised. She was immediately surrounded by puppies, earning their love from the moment she giggled at their cold noses pressing against her face and Pongo treated her like his own puppy, him sleeping at the end of her bed when she was a toddler as well as Lucky curling up in the crook of her neck. They were protective, a member of family always having to be in the room with her always as a precaution as one day, it all went wrong.

It was a stormy night, as cliche as it was and the smell of her smoke hit them before they could even see her. It was about a month before Cruella De Vil was taken to the Isle of the Lost and you would've thought the villains would lay low but they must've thought to cause as much problems before they were taken away. Cruella had heard of Layla's birth and rushed over to see her, watching her be surrounded by dalmatians as it hadn't been long since she was actually given a puppy all by herself, one not born from the litter and Layla adored him and she wouldn't leave him alone, holding him to her chest but the puppy adored it. Cruella absolutely adored it, wanting it for herself and she rushed in, the door being thrown open and Layla screamed in fear. Cruella slapped Layla across the face, the toddler screaming as she fell to the floor and the puppies had run away in fear, hating the woman but Layla's puppy stayed with her. The puppy was taken, Cruella having killed the puppy and stuffed it, turning it to the toy she often carried around.

Layla is forever saddened by the events, having loved the puppy but Lucky took over his place, protecting her and loving her. She loves Lucky more than the others but will always have a place in her heart for her other puppy. When it became clear that she was going to Auradon Prep, she asked the headmistress if she could bring Lucky, her parents having asked also and it was accepted, as long as she lived in a dorm alone in case her roommate disliked dogs. She was kind of happy about that. When she arrived, she promised to be the biggest help she could be and her intelligent helped quite a lot when she began to tutor those who needed help and her favourite thing was making clothes for the costume department, but stayed clear when they did the Cruella De Vil performance, being afraid of the woman and that was why, she didn't greet Carlos, being scared of him as well. Even if people told her he was really nice.

Family History:
Layla's parents are pure british and had quite a bit of trouble with Cruella De Vil, instilling a bit of fear in Layla about the woman as the puppies were her family and couldn't stand the thought of losing them.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Aidos

Artemis Aidos

Layla Radcliffe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layla Radcliffe   Layla Radcliffe I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 3:31 pm

Layla Radcliffe ZYS4ZTR
Back to top Go down

Layla Radcliffe
Page 1 of 1