Auradon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon

Join the world of the Disney Descendants and become an amazing legend!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Ben Windsor  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 pm by Sparrow Hood

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Ben Windsor  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am by Gideon Gold

» Face Claim
Ben Windsor  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm by Mal Kronin

» I'm a Lost Girl(Open)
Ben Windsor  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm by Cane Hook

» Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)
Ben Windsor  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm by Abaddon Charbonneau

» Members of Auradon
Ben Windsor  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm by Kitty Cheshire

» Where Do I Belong (Open)
Ben Windsor  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm by Eden Hood

» Vanessa Queen (WIP)
Ben Windsor  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 am by Vanessa Queen

» Canon Character Claim
Ben Windsor  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:14 am by Vanessa Queen

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Rating

Ben Windsor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ben Windsor

Ben Windsor

Ben Windsor  Empty
PostSubject: Ben Windsor    Ben Windsor  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 11:43 pm

Ben Windsor  GYELQAKR
Benjamin Windsor
The Basics
Nicknames: Bennyboo, Benny, Ben
Hometown: Auradon
Current Home: Auradon
Sexual Orientation:  Heterosexual

Appearance
He tends to wear casual clothes that are mostly blue though when he is in the palace he wears a blue suit. His hair is light brown and slightly shaggy and short. He is fair and has an athletic body shape. He has crystal blue eyes and the whitest teeth that one has ever seen.

Personality
Ben is a sweet natured man that feels pity for the children of villains and was willing to give them a second chance when not even his own parents were willing to give them the chance. He seems to take after his father in looks and his mother in personality as he is more willing to see people past their appearances (similarly to how his mother saw beneath the Beast's exterior) along with having a love of though he prefers to game to reading books he however got his gentle soul. In addition, out of all the Auradon Kids, he is the one most on the side of the Villain Kids, usually being the first to approach and defend them and try to socialize and have a conversation with them, particularly with Mal.

Family
Her parents Belle and Adam where the former king and queen of Auradon. His twin sister, is a student of Auradon prep. Rosabella is also attending along with his young sisters Braelynn and Blair. Also his younger brother Adam is yet to attend Auradon but cant't wait to attend and follow his older brother's footsteps.

History
Character History:
Poised to take the throne, he makes his first proclamation and offers a chance at redemption to Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay when they are given a chance to attend Auradon Prep. Unlike his peers, he does not fear the trouble-making teens and embraces them as friends while he helps them navigate the unfamiliar land where goodness runs rampant.

He is one of the stars in the game known as Tourney. Though Jay has taken the spotlight from him. However he is happy that Jay has found his place. Living up to his parents expectations is hard at times but he tires his best.

When he is not at school he is ruling the kingdom of Auradon he finds it challenging to be a student and a king he however has the help from his royal adviser Layla. He is currently dating Mal but they have a strained relationship.

Family History:
Belle and Adam were blessed with twins Ben and Rosebella. Her parents knew that Ben would one day become king. So Rosabella knew that she was the spare heir. Which really didn't bother her because she could do whatever she wanted. When she was a year old, that was when Braelyn was born. At first, she was confused by the new baby. Because that meant that she wasn't' the only girl. And she became very jealous of Braelynn.Then came Briar which she knew what to expect. She loved both of her sisters and her twin. Rosabella then had a younger brother named Adam. She knew that she would have to play the big brother role.
Back to top Go down

Ben Windsor
Page 1 of 1