Auradon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon

Join the world of the Disney Descendants and become an amazing legend!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Titania Queen I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 pm by Sparrow Hood

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Titania Queen I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am by Gideon Gold

» Face Claim
Titania Queen I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm by Mal Kronin

» I'm a Lost Girl(Open)
Titania Queen I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm by Cane Hook

» Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)
Titania Queen I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm by Abaddon Charbonneau

» Members of Auradon
Titania Queen I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm by Kitty Cheshire

» Where Do I Belong (Open)
Titania Queen I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm by Eden Hood

» Vanessa Queen (WIP)
Titania Queen I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 am by Vanessa Queen

» Canon Character Claim
Titania Queen I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:14 am by Vanessa Queen

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Rating

Titania Queen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titania Queen

Titania Queen

Titania Queen Empty
PostSubject: Titania Queen   Titania Queen I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 11:25 pm

Titania Queen Image link here

Titania Ember Queen
The Basics
Nicknames: Titan
Hometown: Isle of the Lost
Current Home: Auradon
Sexual Orientation:  Heterosexual

Appearance
Titania has black raven hair, something she inherited from her father (someone who will be spoken about in a bit) and this is something her mother hates, for it was a union forced upon the both of them for a bit of entertainment. Her eyes are green, emerald like and often glow brighter with flecks of gold when she uses magic or magic tingles at her senses. She's pale as snow and is slim, muscular even as she often works out to distract her mind. She likes to wear clothes that hide her, blend her in as when she's with her mother, she's often forced into dresses to parade her around as looks were everything. Evie, her younger sister, would often fall victim to this and feel hurt when she wasn't perfect enough. She also has black feathers in the midst of her hair, only a few that are often hidden and people get surprised when the light hits it and there are shades of blue and green only on certain bits.

Personality
Titania, although she doesn't admit it, suffers from hallucinations, insomnia and depression. She will often see a double of herself in reflections, mainly mirrors due to her family's obsession that is more of a shadow form and it will whisper horrible things, to tempt her to do horrible things but she refuses. She will often see in the corners of her eye, someone she recognises. She had been told stories of a man, the mirror man who is cloaked in molten gold and will slink to her, to tell her the past, present and the future. Whilst Evie has the small mirror to seek the truth, she will always be able to know as she found out the mirror man is now apart of her - her mother having stolen his power somehow and sunk it into her own child. Hence why she has hallucinations, as she's abnormal from the magic growing inside of her and adapting to her being. Despite having all these issues, she carries herself well and normal during the day but at night, that's when the shadows begin to play with her and make her unable to sleep. She's loyal to her mother, despite being treated like a slave and will protect Evie as much as she can. She doesn't really know Raven all that well, but wishes to, in hopes that the magic and attention from both of her sisters will be enough to rid of the pain.

Family
Titania's parents are an odd forced combination; forced upon them by someone who's magic has forced them to forget exactly who had. The Evil Queen and Diaval, Maleficent's crow that had been turned human. This gave Titania both of ability of Mirror Magic but also the ability to transform into a crow. She also has two half sisters, Raven Queen and Evie Queen but Titania doesn't really consider herself close to both of them, as she was treated more like a slave because of her mental health which she always has had but has gotten worse over the years due to the abuse she's received.

History
Character History:
Titania was born a mistake, treated as such from the moment she was born and often kicked aside by her mother. Her father was caring, but being taken away from Maleficent, she lost all contact with him and she spent her entire life as a slave for her mother. She polished her mirrors, made crowns and brushed down her capes and every single day was repetitive, causing the shadows in her mind to grow and grow until they consumed her. There was a mirror, a golden mirror that her mother protected and told the girls never to go near, apart from Titania who was to clean it one night. On that night, the gold seemed to melt and fall to the ground like silk around her feet the moment she had touched it. It spoke to her, telling her the information and history of the entire world and slowly sunk into her, his molten gold sinking into her skin. She screamed, feeling the red hot liquid burning at her veins and scrambling her brain as both of their minds joined together.

Titania had been found a day later, convulsing on the floor and the only sign of what had happened was a sliver of gold coming out of her eyes as she cried from the pain. For a year, at the ages from 5-6, every step she walked caused mass amounts of pain that consumed her. She was still forced to work that entire time, trying to not to show how much in pain she was but not long after her sixth birthday,  the pain vanished but her mental health quickly went down hill and would often see the mirror man in the corner of her eyes, walking along the corridors of their home and would lead to her mother's mirror room but she refused to enter. She hated looking in the mirror, always seeing him with human like shadows that had disfigured limbs always reaching out for her. She'd often scream, all the reflections in her room broken from where she'd flung things to get rid of the sight but he was always there, laughing and just spoke of the past, present and future.

When their time to go to Auradon had came, Titania was scared to go but happy to leave that haunted place and just be done with all of those chores. She left her sisters to their lives, sinking into just making herself better and was thankful for a room mate like Selena, who used magic to make Titania's screams silent as she had great anxiety over being too loud. She had felt like if she screamed, the mirror man would find her quicker. It only took a week...He had appeared in Evie's magic mirror in the middle of class. Titania had looked up from the back of the class, hiding in the corner and had seen Evie pull out the tiny mirror, a glimpse of gold attracting her attention and her breath got caught in her throat. She had ran out, her mind blank to the point she actually couldn't remember leaving and refused to close her eyes because the shadows smiled at her pain from behind her lids.

The plagued woman distracted herself whenever she couldn't sleep, which was often, by training with her magic, training to fight or simply flying around the campus where there were no mirrors or reflections to reveal him. However, she knew he was there and felt as though she would soon have to ally with him, just to get some sleep and a normal life with the boost of magic as a plus. Gradually, she was easing into him and whenever he got closer and closer to her, she grew more and more accepting to his oncoming embrace.

Family History:
The Evil Queen is quite famous for the attempted murder of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and almost died herself, but luckily, survived the fall. She was thrown into the prison that was the Isle of the Lost to deal with the actions of her crimes, her children being forced to suffer as well. She had Evie, Vanessa and Raven with powerful men, men from Royalty but Titania, being the eldest was the product of both her and Diaval. She had the other three children to override the fact she had a mistake for a child, treating her as a slave more than a daughter.
Back to top Go down

Titania Queen
Page 1 of 1