Auradon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon

Join the world of the Disney Descendants and become an amazing legend!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Heroic villain (Layla) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 pm by Sparrow Hood

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Heroic villain (Layla) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am by Gideon Gold

» Face Claim
Heroic villain (Layla) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm by Mal Kronin

» I'm a Lost Girl(Open)
Heroic villain (Layla) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm by Cane Hook

» Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)
Heroic villain (Layla) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm by Abaddon Charbonneau

» Members of Auradon
Heroic villain (Layla) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm by Kitty Cheshire

» Where Do I Belong (Open)
Heroic villain (Layla) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm by Eden Hood

» Vanessa Queen (WIP)
Heroic villain (Layla) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 am by Vanessa Queen

» Canon Character Claim
Heroic villain (Layla) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:14 am by Vanessa Queen

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Rating

Heroic villain (Layla)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blair Windsor

Blair Windsor

Heroic villain (Layla) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroic villain (Layla)   Heroic villain (Layla) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 12:27 am

Blair watched in horror as the mirror hurt Mal but at the same time...she was proud of herself. Listening to Selena she then focused on the tiny mirror her golden magic lifting it. She glared at it her eyes reflecting in the mirror. She pressed her hands into the mirror prison holding her back and she whispered quietly. "work...work....FUCK SAKES LET ME OUT!" The other mirror dropped to the ground as a crack went through the one she stood in. She froze staring at the crack, slowly she pressed her hand to it. Gently then all at once she shoved it her magic pulling it apart as well, when the mirror shattered around her she fell out and fell to her knees getting mirror shards all up her legs. She stood up grabbing the mirror and shoving it into her pocket. Walking towards Selena she set a hand to her shoulder, "thank you" being grateful she kissed the other girls cheek. Before standing there silently glaring at Mal and saying nothing.
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

PostSubject: Re: Heroic villain (Layla)   Heroic villain (Layla) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 12:59 am

Mal whimpered in pain as Selena worked her magic. She then looked down at her finger as Selena put bens ring back on her finger. She began crying "Ben..." She said before looking at Blair "I... I'm so sorry Blair." She said cringing as she still felt a but if pain in her stomach. She fell to the floor for a moment before shakily getting back to her feet "I dont know how to find it. I need help." She said
Back to top Go down
Selena Ursa

Selena Ursa

PostSubject: Re: Heroic villain (Layla)   Heroic villain (Layla) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 2:22 pm

Selena flinched, the sudden sound of Blair escaping from her mirror confides having surprised her and she glanced up, feeling the gentle hand on her shoulder. Before she could stop Blair from saying thank you, she paled and her eyes widened at the sensation of Blair's kiss on her cheek and she stammered, nervous now. It took a moment to calm down, staring over at Mal and she pushed away her hair from her forehead, the movement gentle until she grasped it tight in her hand. "She's apart of you, her magic thanks to you is flowing through her so...look for yourself." She said, releasing it with more force than she wanted and finished up healing Mal to the best of her ability, it being a thin cut now.
Back to top Go down
Mal Kronin

Mal Kronin

PostSubject: Re: Heroic villain (Layla)   Heroic villain (Layla) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 10:25 pm

Mal whimpered and looked into Selenas eyes. All she wanted to do was protect the sea witches daughter to the best of her abilities. She nodded and closed her eyes. She felt her magic pulling in one direction and opened her eyes "This way." She said running to the court yard where she saw the clone and frowned "HEY!" She shouted and stared the clone down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroic villain (Layla)   Heroic villain (Layla) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroic villain (Layla)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2