Auradon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon

Join the world of the Disney Descendants and become an amazing legend!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Meow? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 pm by Sparrow Hood

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Meow? (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:24 am by Gideon Gold

» Face Claim
Meow? (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm by Mal Kronin

» I'm a Lost Girl(Open)
Meow? (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm by Cane Hook

» Where Are We? [Basement] (Abaddon)
Meow? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm by Abaddon Charbonneau

» Members of Auradon
Meow? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm by Kitty Cheshire

» Where Do I Belong (Open)
Meow? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm by Eden Hood

» Vanessa Queen (WIP)
Meow? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 am by Vanessa Queen

» Canon Character Claim
Meow? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:14 am by Vanessa Queen

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Rating

Meow? (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tabitha Cheshire

Tabitha Cheshire

Meow? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Meow? (Open)   Meow? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 1:41 pm

Tabitha had a knack for finding odd places to sleep, Bandit always keeping her awake in the dorm as he constantly wanted to play or go for a run and her place for today was on the top of the lockers, her tail dangling off the edge and a leg as well, swinging in a soothing way to put her to sleep faster and occasionally, part of her body would disappear leaving her sleepy smile and then would come back again. Her leg still swinging, she felt someone tug on her tail and run off, a group of princes laughing at her furious scowl and she took something from her pocket and flung it towards them, a knife hitting the wall right by someone's face. They touched their ear, feeling warm blood on their fingers and they all ran off scared of the strange cat. "Morons." She murmured, stretching her back and laid down again on the lockers, letting out a small catlike purr when she continued to stretch.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Cheshire

Kitty Cheshire

Meow? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meow? (Open)   Meow? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 2:06 pm

Kitty was bored so she was walking around the school and was wondering what she should to do. When she was near lockers she basically heard the purring there, what was made by cats usually. She found it very odd. She looked around her and soon noticed a cat top of lockers. "Weird," she mumbled there to herself. She stopped walking and looked at that person or  cat top of the lockers. She wasn't sure who she/he was. She thought she was the only person here in school who could turn into a cat. "Who are you?" she asked there now. She needed answers.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Cheshire

Tabitha Cheshire

Meow? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meow? (Open)   Meow? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 3:08 pm

Tabitha's nose crinkled up at the familiar smell of a cat, having never forgotten the smell of her little sister and she turned to look around, seeing a girl with light purple hair and cat ears. She smirked and hopped down from the lockers, one leg extended out and the other tucked into her chest before she slid up, her fluffy tail touching the ground as it swung. "I'm Tabitha Cheshire...But people call me Tabby." She said, holding out her hand for a shake before gasping at the sight of a chipped nail, beginning to file it with a file she kept in her jacket pocket. "And you're Kitty...well Kitten. Mum wasn't really original with names, was she?" Tabitha said, giving away the information that they were in fact sisters and gave Kitty a wide grin, matching their mother's as it went from ear to ear and her sharp teeth were revealed.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Cheshire

Kitty Cheshire

Meow? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meow? (Open)   Meow? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 5:33 pm

Kitty looked at the girl in front of her. When she mentioned them being sister then she looked at her with wide eyes. Mother had never mentioned to her even that she had a sister. "Wait what? I have a sister?" she asked to be sure there. "Mother didn't even mention it," she said there. She didn't really expect this. "But yes my name is Kitten. But I go by Kitty. Well yeah, she isn't very original with the names," she agreed with that there now. She was still shocked about that she had a sister. "How many years are you older than me?" she asked there something random. She still needed to get used with that she has a sister.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Cheshire

Tabitha Cheshire

Meow? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meow? (Open)   Meow? (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 2:07 am

Tabitha shrugged, flicking her curly hair out of her eyes and took in Kitty's shock, having known that mother would never tell Kitty. It was just her luck that she was hit by the arrow, phantom pain still stinging at her shoulder as a reminder that it was that what caused her to go to Auradon. Although Father never showed it, him letting her go to Auradon revealed that he cared for her safety. Even just a small bit. "Aye, you have a sister." She commented, smirking quite wickedly and she leaned against the lockers, glaring at someone who tried to get her away from the locker she was leaning on and he ran off. "Just a year older. The moment you were born, I went off with father. We also don't have the same father, hence the different features. I got more of my father's looks and you got more of mother's but I still got the cat features." Tabitha pointed out, her tail flickering across the floor and she looked at Kitty up and down. "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you but father wasn't happy that mother had slept with someone else, having a child with them instead of with him. They didn't love each other but something about that angered father. Still don't know why." Tabitha shrugged, actually not caring that her parents were the reason she was split from her sister. She was just angry at the fact she was taken away from Kitty the moment she was born.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Cheshire

Kitty Cheshire

Meow? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meow? (Open)   Meow? (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 10:49 am

Kitty looked still at her new found sister. She was still shocked about all this. She never expected to have an even sister. "Oh well it's interesting for sure," she mumbled there to herself. "So not very much older. So you know your father?" She herself had no idea who her father even was. Mother never mentioned it even. "Well not sure what happened there or why your father was so angry with it. Must have some reasons," she said there and sighed. Having sister was something that Kitty has dreamed off but she never expected to happen it. "It's fine you weren't there for me. At least we know each other now," she said with a small smile. She had already slowly come over the shock that she had sister all her life.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Cheshire

Tabitha Cheshire

Meow? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meow? (Open)   Meow? (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 12:25 pm

Tabitha agreed silently, her curt nod showing that even she found it strange to finally see her sister. She had spent sixteen years dreaming about their reunion, having thought of plenty of scenarios but this one wasn't one she thought. She had thought she'd cry, or at least show a little emotion but she felt blank; the better word being shocked. She was so different to what she imagined. "Yes. Knave of Hearts and the Cheshire Cat are my parents. I don't know who your father is. Either he ran away or my father killed him. He doesn't like talking about mother." She admitted with a shrug, knowing it wasn't because he had feelings for her. Her mother was horrible, just for giving her up. "Exactly! Now there's two cats in town." She winked happily, having finished with her nails and tucked the nail file back in her pocket. "You alright or do ya need to sit down?" Tabitha asked, raising her eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Cheshire

Kitty Cheshire

Meow? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meow? (Open)   Meow? (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 6:14 pm

Kitty looked at Tabitha. She wasn't really the person who would cry. Barely anyone has seen her cry. She always holds her tears back. "Oh Well. I have freaking no idea who is my father," she said there honestly and do be honest she hasn't really much cared too. Probably he didn't want any kids and that's why he has never shown up in her life or is dead. "Oh well. Not sure what happened with my father. Doesn't matter really," she said there and sighed. "Oh well. Make it three. There is Calix, too. Our younger sister. Year Younger than me. We don't talk much. We have never been close for sure. I haven't seen her for awhile," she said there now when she remembered about Calix. She wasn't sure what she was up lately. "Not sure if she is in this school or not but I'm sure one day will," she said and sighed. "She lives with her father. Not mine," she added. "I'll be fine. Just need to get used with the idea having older sister," she said there and smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Cheshire

Tabitha Cheshire

Meow? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meow? (Open)   Meow? (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 9:02 pm

Tabitha nodded, having known that might be the case. Cheshire was known for being secretive and mischievous, so she knew that at some point all of this will be revealed as one massive joke to her only. She listened to Kitty, part of her mind wondering what her childhood was like and if it was anything like her own. "I have another sister? Jeepers, mother was very busy...Two years younger than me?" She breathed out and nodded, listening to the fact Kitty had no idea where Calix was. "I'm sure she'll turn up...I mean I did, right? Forced of course. I was more than happy to stay in Wonderland but I was persuaded by father to come...saying that you might be here. And now that I have two little sisters? Well, this litter sure is getting more and more entertaining."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Cheshire

Kitty Cheshire

Meow? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meow? (Open)   Meow? (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 9:47 pm

Kitty's childhood wasn't that much of fun. "Well before Auradon I was sent to some school called Ever After High. So I didn't really grow up in Wonderland," she said there and sighed. "Mother is very secretive yes," she agreed with it for sure. She never liked to talk about the father, want it to keep as secret. She was only one who didn't know the father. "Well yeah. She was darn busy. Not sure why she needed so many kids," she said. "Well, I came from EHA to here. Not sure about the darn reason," she said and sighed. She didn't really know the reason why she was here. "Oh well. This school is crazier than my old one," she added. "You do. Well, see how I get along with her now. Oh well, litter is more fun and entertaining for sure," she said there with a small smile on her face. It would be fun if they met Calix.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meow? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meow? (Open)   Meow? (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meow? (Open)
Page 1 of 1